Peek-A-Boo... We Found You.

Hide-And-Seek, Mi~

MiMi-

CLICK… CLICK… CLICK, CLICK, CLICK.

Sighing, MiMi leans back in her chair quietly, rubbing at her face roughly.

Her “fans” have been asking and asking her for a picture of herself here lately. What can she tell them? She can’t show them who she is… she is supposed to be anonymous…

‘But unnie… I want to see you!’

‘I want to know the face behind the writing, Unnie…’

“I can’t do that…” she whispers, laying her head on her desk. No one knows she does this… but no one really knows she really exists, in real life anyway.

Moving around as much as she does, she doesn’t even bother trying to meet people and make friends. What is the point? She won’t see them ever again after she moves… again. Being in the foster system, she moves around quite often.

Some homes she stays in longer than other.

And not all homes are… the greatest. She grimaces, gently rubbing her shoulder where her long sleeve shirts hide her scars. Sighing, she deletes the picture she has half loaded on her blog, “T’okki Dokki MiKi”, pouting.

Who would want to hear from her once they see her?

It’s the mystery behind her that keeps them reading…

 

Not even my own twin wants to know me… why would anyone else?

 

Groaning, she looks at the comments about her last chapter update.  

‘Unnie, update soon.’

‘AMAZING… PLEASE… UPDATE… MORE.’

‘Goodness, I love your writing… face behind the name?’

 

Curiously, she clicks on the last one’s profile. It’s a boy…? This is unusual… she doesn’t get a whole lot of boy fans, after all, she writes about love and fantasy stuff. Pausing, she clicks on his picture to see him closer.

He is cute.

 

Blushing, she finds herself smiling slightly. He… wants to see her? Well… maybe uploading one picture won’t hurt.

Sighing, she uploads one picture, one that she took a few weeks ago after she changed her hair color.

 

And there she sits, waiting for responses…

What will they think?

Will they all turn away?

What will happen?

 

 

More than she could ever imagine.

 

J-Hope-

His computer dings loudly in the silent room, waking him and his friends, who curse at him.

“Dude, turn off your computer.” Suga shouts.

“We don’t care when your crush updates her freaking blog.” Monsta groans, rolling over in his bed.

“Isn’t she supposed to be sleeping?” Jung Kook asks cutely from his bed, his wide puppy eyes barley open, and his bottom lip jutting out. Rolling his eyes, J-Hope rolls out of his bed, falling on the floor, glaring at the maknae.

“That doesn’t work on us, remember.”

Muttering to himself, J-Hope crawls over to his computer charging on the floor, an unconscious smile spreading on his lips. He really does love her writing.

“T’okki Mi” he murmurs, laying on his chest he clicks onto the internet silently half asleep. Why is she updating so late anyway?

“Not an update…?” he mutters, eye brows furrowing in confusion, clicking on the link. This is unlike her.  She always does updates, what could she be going to say?

Please don’t be going on hiatus or leaving.

 

Blinking, a huge grin slides across his face, brightening as a picture pops up before him. She is pretty… but she looks familiar…

Who does she remind him of?

 

Gasping, he yells into the room.

“I FOUND HER!” he bellows, jumping to his feet, eyes wide. The rest of the members’ jump, suddenly wide awake at his sudden outburst, grumbling and rubbing at their eyes tiredly.

“Found who?” Suga asks sleepily, his accent drawling a little, nearly falling asleep on his feet.

“MiMi” J-Hope hisses, his eyes narrowing at his hyung. Who else have they been looking for? Duh.

 

Suddenly, everyone is wide awake, tension filling the air.

The Key, they found the Key.

Grinning slowly, greed flashes past all of their eyes. They were going to be rich… and powerful.

 

“Your obsession finally paid off.” Jin grins a bit. Rolling his eyes, J-Hope prints off the picture, shoving it in their hands, suddenly feeling sick about having to find her.

Why did it have to be her?

…a job is a job, and they need her. She is the Key.





okay guys, what do you think?

just an introduction of sorts...

any ideas?

what do you think wil happen?

Tao approves of you reading....

Tao loves you haha

Tao is checking you out...