Christmas

The clash of Cinderella & Snow White

Heechul's POV

 It's christmas, yet that Soo Man still forces me to work. 

Okay okay, I admit, I am not even a Christian but I enjoy having a little off time with Heebum. He has recenly been throwing a lot of tantrums, that kitty, tearing all my nice hot pink curtains! Initially, I wanted to go shopping for them today... Aish.

Back to work, I looked over to my desk, messy as ever. In the middle of the desk, a pile of papers with a post-it on it. 

  1. Call all the people who auditioned, tell them their result. For those that passed, tell them futher details and when to report.

I looked back at the pile of papers, it is going to be a loooooong day.

 

Kibum' POV:

It's christmas. Eunhyuk had invited me to his church, along with that guy, Donghae. Looks like those two get along well. It was about time for all people to donate to the church. Eunhyuk, Donghae and I took out our wallets and grabbed about 3000 won. As the box was being passed nearer to our seats, my phone started to ring loudly. Everyone in the church turned to look at me. Even the priest himself! I quickly put the money in the box and ran out as quick as I could to avoid any humiliation.

 

I picked up the vibrating phone and spoke into it.

"Hello? Who is this?"

 

The person on the other line was silent. No words came out of his mouth. I was about to hang up but I suddenly heard the person speak.

"This is Heechul from SM Entertainment. Am I speaking to Kim.. uhh Kibum?"

"Yes this is him. Why?"

"I just wanted to let you know that you didn't pass the audition. I'm sorry. At SM Entertainment, we hope you come along and audition again next year! Thank you for your time."

"Okay. Thank you."

 

I pressed the 'End Call' button and sighed. That was my only chance of repaying Mr and Mrs Kim...

But that guy's voice was familiar. He sounded like that guy that got me fired at the coffee shop.

 

ARGH.

 

He's probably saying that I'm too poor to be an idol. He's probably getting his revenge on me for spilling coffee all over him.

 

I stayed outside for a while just sitting on the bench thinking to myself. As I thinking, all the people came out of the big doors, flooding the entrance and the parking lot. Eunhyuk and Donghae both walked up to me, both kneeling down to my height to match our eye level.

"Yah. What's wrong Kibum-ah?"

I looked at him and stood up, the two doing the same. I really didn't want to say my result to them. They would probably withdraw from being a trainee just to hang out with me. I didn't want to ruin their chance of becoming an idol.

"Ahh~ He's probably got upset because he didn't get into SM."

My eyes widened immediately, looking at Donghae who had an innocent face on.

"How the heck did you know?!"

Donghae shrugged and stood silent, Eunhyuk looking at me sadly.

 

"Kibum-ah.. I'm so sorry you didn't get in. Let's just go get some coffee and rest a little okay?"

I nodded quickly, wanting to get out of the place and hopping into Eunhyuk's car along with Donghae next to me.

 

The car ride was silent, other than a few sniffles from Donghae could be heard. Nothing else seemed to make it's way to my ears. Eunhyuk pulled up into a parking space and got out, Donghae and I following suit.

The 3 of us entered a cozy coffee shop decorated in red and green for Christmas. We sat down at a table and ordered our drinks. After that accident at the other coffee shop, my liking or coffee decreased. But it wouldn't hurt to order just one cup right?

Before the waiter could walk away I quickly ordered my drink. I could sort of tell that he was irritated but I shrugged it off, hoping not to gain any more sad or irritating thoughts in my mind.

As we received our drinks, we had a little chat about gifts for friends and family. Eunhyuk and Donghae didn't dare to talk about their joy of getting accepted into SM Entertainment. They knew it would upset me even more on this lovely Christmas day.

I zoned out of the conversation and looked out the window, seeing cars and people pass by the street in the cold.

I let out a heavy sigh and continued observing the Christmas Day scene.

 

Heechul's POV:

I looked at this Kim Kibum's profile for a while. His face seemed familiar. After a while I figured it out and realised it was the stupid guy who spilt my coffee. Well I'm happy that I said he didn't get in. He doesn't look exceptional, neither does he look like he can dance or sing...

Anyways, time to knock off. I packed my desk and carried my duffel bag.

Ring!!!!!

I fished out my cell phone and looked at the caller ID, Lee Soo Man. First asking me to work on a hoilday now what?

I answered, "Soo Man?".

"Oh, Heechul, have you informed one of the participants called Kim Kibum yet?"

"Yeah, I have. Wae?"

"I just found out the system has a bug and misplaced Kim Kibum into the 'did not pass section'. Do call him up again to apologise and tell him the good news. I have to go now," he then hung up.

So now he wants me to apologise to the man who spilled coffee on me. WTH?! He didn't even apologise to me!

---------------------------------

oops. This chappie is supposed to be completed by christmas but we were all so busy! Have so many tests! Wish me luck!

Guess what! I went to ss4 and it was awesome!! SIWON LOOKS SO HOOOOOOOT! GAHHHH!

I hope i'll be able to update soon but that depends :< Mianhe

^__^ Enjoy and comment, it serves as moltivation!