Auditions

The clash of Cinderella & Snow White

Kibum's POV

Guess where I am? No I'm not at work, but I'm at SM Entertainment with Eunhyuk.

He dragged me along so we could audition. I didn't want to go, but since Hyuk told me I had a good singing voice, I just had to audition.

As you know, I got fired by my boss because of that diva-man.
But if I get turned down by this CEO guy, then my life is going to be hell. I wouldn't say I'm a pro singer...But I give everything a try.

Who knows? Maybe I'll get in with Hyuk. But it's a 50/50 chance.

We went to the counter and took a ticket. Eunhyuk got 105 and I got 106.
We got a seat and looked up at the LED signboard and red words said 10. It was going to be a long, long wait. All around us, people were dancing with their earpieces or headphones and some were singing and rapping to themselves. Others were chatting with their friends or sleeping.

"What should we do now?" Eunhyuk asked.

I looked at him and replied quietly " Let's go and see how good everyone's skills are."

Eunhyuk was thinking very deeply. After a few moments his face went into a big smile and nodded eagerly, telling me that he was agreeing with the suggestion.
We then walked off from our seats and walked around quietly, spying on people singing, dancing or rapping.

We first stopped at the darkest area of the lobby. We hid behind a big pot plant and spied on the small group of 5 boys practicing quietly.

"Replay~ Replay~ Replayy~" the young boys sang.

Hyuk and I stared at them with awe. These people were really GOOD. No joking now. I'm telling the truth. We were so mesmerized, we didn't even notice that we fell over and the boys were staring at us very weirdly, making us look like fools in their eyes.

We got up quickly and apologized while bowing. They boys still looked at us but smiled and bid us goodbye.

We then set off to spy on more people practicing for their audition. We were walking to the back of the lobby when we saw this guy dancing. His hair was cropped short and his dancing skills were great. Nearly as good as Hyuk Jae's.

"Wow, he's quite good!" I whispered to Hyuk Jae.

"Good? You call that good? I'm the best at dancing! Let's see who's better!"

Hyuk Jae approached the guy.

"Challenge me to dancing," he said in a straightforward manner.

 The guy scoffed and agreed to the challenge. After a moment of prepping up, real dancing business started between these two.

I held out my iPod and put the volume on as loud as it could go. Hyuk Jae was the first to show off to his skills. He danced perfectly and in sync to Rain's Rainism. I stared at him with a smile on my face.

It looked like the dance was taken out directly from the MV and the choreography looked like it was being danced by the Rain himself. The other guy just stared at him with utter distaste. Hyuk Jae then finished with a nice pose and turned to the guy.

The other guy then walked into the middle and his music. This guy danced suddenly to DBSK's Mirotic. This guy was a pro. He danced as good as Hyuk Jae did. Those moves that DBSK danced to were hard but I have no idea how this guy could possibly dance that good.

After a few minutes, the person finished dancing. I looked over to Hyuk who was pouting and I chuckled at the cute sight. Both of them then turned to me and started talking.

"Kibummie! You judge. Who's better at dancing? Me? or this amateur?" Hyuk Jae asked.

"AMATEUR? My name's Lee Donghae.. not amateur.." Donghae corrected.

I stood there and said nothing while the two were looking at me for an answer. After a few minutes of silence I ran away from the scene as the tension in the air was too much for me to handle. I looked back and saw the two guys arguing against each other. I stopped running and chuckled at the funny scene.

I walked around the lobby looking at more people since I was really bored. I heard the doors open and close frequently as people entered the lobby and waited.

This continued for an hour. People came in and out of the judging room crying or screaming with pure happiness and joy. I was really nervous and it was nearly time for me to audition too. After the nervous hit me, I stood up and ran to the bathroom.

While I was running I bumped into a tall man. I got up and apologized, bowing many countless times. I finally looked up and saw the face of the man I bumped into.

 

Heechul's POV

My friend Leeteuk was auditioning today, so I came along with him. I didn't need to audition because I was already accepted into SM. I wandered around and walked in the most random places. As I was walking, I person who was running bumped into me and fell.

This guy bowed and apologized so many times. He then looked up at me and my eyes widened. THIS WAS THE STUPID CASHIER PERSON AT THAT CAFE!

"YOU!" I shouted accusingly at him.

"YOU'RE THAT STUPID CASHIER AT THE CAFE!" I accused more.

The guy just stood there looking at me with a blank expression. He didn't even care. I scoffed.

"If you get into SM Ent, you'll be living a sorry life in hell with me.. Got that?" I threatened as he backed away quickly

After I glared at him, he ran away from my presence, hiding his scared face from me.

 

Kibum's POV

I ran the hell out of there and back to Hyuk Jae. I knew that was the only place to be safe.

As I came back, I looked at Hyuk. He looked like he had warmed up to Donghae and actually befriended him. I approached the two and talked to them as I waited shortly for my number to be called.

"NUMBER 105, 106 and 107!!" called the receptionist lady as HyukJae, Donghae and I all stood up. Donghae was 107 so we all walked together through the big grey doors and looked at the judges, standing still as they looked at our information before speaking.

All 3 judges then looked up and began the auditions.

Hyuk went first and danced to a H.O.T song coolly. I looked at the judges and they enjoyed the performance. It was obvious that Hyuk was going to be accepted at this rate.
The H.O.T song ended and HyukJae posed for 3 seconds before bowing to the judges.

I was up next. I looked at all 3 judges and smiled nervously.
The music started and I started to sing my heart out to the song.I couldn't open my eyes as I poured so much emotion into my singing. I sung the best I could before the music ended.

As the music ended, my voice turned soft and I finished singing. As I opened my eyes, the judges grinned at me. I bowed and sat down next to Hyuk as I waited for Donghae to audition.


Hyuk and I watched Donghae intently as he danced in freestyle. We glanced at the judges every now and then and they remained still with interested expressions in their faces.

Donghae then finished dancing and bowed aswell. He then went over to us and sat down. We all waited for the judges to announce the news.

After a few minutes, we were called back to see the results of our audition.

"We were all very impressed with your auditions. So we decided to make you as trainees!" announced the judges happily.

"OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" said HyukJae, Donghae and I.

We bowed a couple more times to the judges and headed out to celebrate.

Hyuk and Hae were making loud noises causing everyone on the street to look at us.

I was happy.

But something from earlier today stayed put in my mind.

Goodbye Heaven, Hello Hell.

 

 

-------

 

 

FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER~!!

 

Hey everyone this is SuJuLoverr the co-author~!!

 

I hope you like this chapter!!

 

~^_^~