1

My (Weird) Happily Ever After (cheza_top1104)

“No.”

“Pass.”

“Too revealing.”

“No.”

“Oppa! What the hell do you want me to wear instead?” Tiffany pouted at her boyfriend with a frustrated sigh escaping .

“Hehe, mian~ Here wear this.” Her boyfriend smiled apologetically and pass her a dress that he chose. He have a very conservative mindset about her dressing. Too revealing and he will make her change into something else.  

Today, is just a normal sunny Saturday perfect for couples to go out for a date. But the only thing not normal about this couple is that the boyfriend of Tiffany Lee is G-Dragon, leader of the worldwide famous group BIG BANG.

Tiffany changed into the dress that G-Dragon chose for her and when she stepped out of the changing room, G-Dragon couldn’t believe his eyes. She looks like an angel in his eyes. He went forward and backhugged her and whisper into her ear, “You look so beautiful my angel.” Tiffany giggled and turns to hug him. “You look handsome too.” G-Dragon tightens the hug and kisses her forehead. (A/N: OMG. I DIED.) “Let’s go!” GD pulled Tiffany out of the house, as the two of them walk to the car, they both have a very bright smile and are sure that they will have a very good date.

In the car

“Oh yeah Tiff, this Saturday there’s a party in YG to celebrate the success of my solo concert around the world. And I would like to be my date, will you come?” GD ask Tiffany as he focus on the road. “You don’t say oppa, if I don’t who will? I wouldn’t like some es rubbing themselves on you.” Tiffany rolled her eyes. GD chuckled at her response. “Oh, and don’t wear anything revealing okay? I wouldn’t want erts looking at you in inappropriate way.” GD warned Tiffany. “Araso~” Tiffany sang. Tiffany look out the window and thought ‘Mianhae oppa~ I’ll have to disobey you this once~’ And they reached the place that GD booked and they had a lot of fun that day.

Time pass by quickly and it’s Saturday already. Tiffany went through her morning routine and then drive out for breakfast then she went to collect her dress which she have booked just for the night. After she got the dress, she smile happily and went back home to prepare.

By the time she reach home, its 4pm in the afternoon already. She ran to bath and wore her dress.

           

 

It’s not that revealing but to GD it is. Tiffany didn’t obey him this time because, hey, it’s a party. Which girl would want to be wrapped up like a wrapped present? She have specifically asked GD not to pick her up and let her go by herself. Reluctantly, GD agreed. She then proceed to put on her make up, just a little to enhance her beauty. She then curl her hair into big waves that fall perfectly on her shoulders. She then look again at her own reflection in the mirror and smiled in awe in how pretty she is. Then she checked the time, its 6.30pm now. She rushed to get her purse and car keys and ran out her house while wearing her heels. (A/N: Impressive isn’t she? Run and wear heels. HAHAHA)

At 7pm sharp, Tiffany arrived at YG and she let the valet boy to park her car and hand him some tips. She show the guard her invitation cards and went straight to find her boyfriend without knowing there’s a lot of eyes on her.

GD was talking to some guest and then he saw his girlfriend, his smile brighten when he saw her walking towards him, but the smile soon disappear as he saw what she is wearing. He walk towards her with a dissatisfactory written all over his face.

“What are you wearing?” GD frowned. “A dress oppa. Am I beautiful?” Tiffany twirled around as she show GD her dress. “Go home and change.” GD hissed. “No. I want to wear this.” Tiffany stubbornly said. “What?” GD’s eyes turn into slits. “I said no!” Tiffany snapped as she stalked away to find the rest of the members.

“Hmph. GD oppa is being a meanie.” Tiffany complained to the rest of BIG BANG members as she gulped down the champagne. “Woah, easy on the alcohol girl.” TOP said as he try to stop her drinking. “Yeah. He just want to protect you. So just understand him for a little?” Taeyang added in. “Okay oppa, you guys are making me guilty.” Tiffany pouted. “I shall go find him now.” Tiffany stood up. Just then Seungri ran to your side, “Erm, Tiffany, now is not a good time for you to go find GD hyung, I’ll treat you to drinks okay?” Seungri stopped you. “What? Why?” Tiffany ask in confusion. “Erm.. He is talking to the director!” Seungri said. “Oh okay... Let’s go then!” Tiffany pulled Seungri to the bar. As they start walking, Daesung came running in shouting, “OMG! Kiko and GD hyung kissed! OMG!” Seungri facepalmed and shot Daesung a dirty glare. “O-oh, mian!” Daesung apologized and ran out. Tiffany stood there in shock as she try to register the news. “T-Tiffany, are you okay?” TOP asked worriedly with Taeyang and Seungri behind him. “Okay? HOW CAN I BE ING OKAY? I’M SO GONNA KILL HIM NOW. THAT BASTARD. HE IS SO ING DEAD!” Tiffany shouted as she stormed out to find GD with the BIG BANG members running after her behind.

When Tiffany reached the place, to her shock, GD was hugging Kiko. Tiffany felt hot tears of betrayal pouring down her cheeks and ran forward to tear the two apart. After she pull them apart, she slap GD as hard as she could with her whole body trembling with anger. GD stood there in shock as he receive the blow.

“You, you ing betrayer. I hate you. You never let me wear what I want, I obeyed you. I obey to everything you said. Just this once, just this ing once I disobeyed you and you betray me?” Tiffany point at GD with her trembling finger. The whole party have gone quiet as everyone watch what happen. "It’s always Kiko I know you still love her I knew it’s always been her.” Tiffany wiped away her tears hastily as she point at the model. “I thought the rumors were fake, I thought it was safe for me to give you my heart, I guess I was wrong.” GD’s eyes widened as he turn to Tiffany while shaking his head. “N-no-“ GD was stop when Tiffany put up her hand, meaning for him to stop talking. “It’s okay, you don’t have to explain. We are over. Go back to her. Go back to Kiko, who you truly love. I hate you.” Tiffany forced herself to say every word, even though she know it’s killing her. Tiffany then ran out, not turning back even when the rest of the BIG BANG members are calling her.

“Look at what you have done, you just lost a good girl.” TOP look at GD with disappointment as he ran after Tiffany along with Daesung and Seungri. GD then broke down and cried hard as he realized what he have done. “Yah, stop crying. Go run after her. Explain to her. Don’t let her go.” Taeyang patted his friend’s back as he help to pull GD up on his feet. “Yeah, thanks Youngbae.” GD bro-hugged Taeyang and ran to get his girl back.

In the park

‘I can’t believe he wouldn’t even run after me!’ Tiff looked behind her and then cried even louder. She is attracting the looks of passerbys but she didn’t care and just keep wailing louder as the seconds pass by.

“Are you really gonna cry so loud and embarrassed yourself?” Tiffany stopped crying as she hear the familiar voice that she love so much. She turn to her side and saw GD standing there. Just then, she cried even louder that caught GD off guard as he ran to her side and tried to pacify her. But everything he does, just made her cry even louder.

Just then, he hug her. She struggled for him to let go but he wouldn’t. “Let go of me you jerk! You betrayed me! You ran after me after 10 minutes and not straight away! How can you do that to me?” Tiffany cried childishly as she ranted. GD chuckled at her rant, “So, you were counting the minutes that I took to come look for you?” Tiffany turn red and pushed him away and kept wailing.

GD stare at his childish girlfriend in awe as he wonder where did she get the lung capacity to cry for so loud and long. “Araso, Mianhae! I didn’t mean to kiss her! I was irritated by you,” and Tiffany cried louder with that. “So, I drank a lot.” I guess I mistaken her as you because she was being very close to me. Mianhae…” GD whispered into Tiffany’s ears as she felt her bare shoulders wet. GD was crying. Tiffany pulled away from the hug and hold his face. “Yah! I’m supposed to be the one crying not you! So you stop crying!” Tiffany pouted with her tear stained face. “Araso. I’ll stop crying. Mianhae.” GD wiped away his tears. “Please don’t leave me, I don’t know what to do if you leave me. So, please don’t leave me. I swear I love you and you only. Please don’t leave me.” GD begged as tears threaten to escape from his eyes again. “

Tiffany wiped GD’s tears away and then she smile as she hold his face again. “Araso oppa. I’m also sorry for not listening to you. But please! Don’t be so strict on my dressing okay? I want to wear prettily to meet you. Not like some wrapped present. See tonight, I wore this and I look amazing, don’t I?” Tiffany smiled as she forgive GD, even without herself knowing. “Yeah you look very amazing.” GD smiled.

“So, now go back to the party or?” Tiffany wiped the tears away from her face and stood up. “Nah, I think we should go your house. I bet now there’s a lot of reporters outside the building.” GD thought for a little. “WHAT? OMG. I’m so sorry oppa! I didn’t mean to attract that much attention! I was just very mad!” Tiffany widen her eyes as she apologized repeatedly. “ It’s okay, let’s get you home and safe.” GD pulled Tifffany to his car to drive her home.

After the incident, GD and Tiffany have grown even closer and of course, their relationship was being revealed to the public. Of course there will be haters but they also have supporters. But the most important thing is that the love between the couple is strong.

And so, they live happily ever after. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, excuse me for any mistakes~ 

I'm so happy that even when I'm not active people still subscribe to my one shots and be my friends! I Love you guys!~~ Thanks~ 

Okay, nights~