Very Beautiful

The real Love

There's a new member of Girls Generation,and she is a girl, many people on the entertainment say that she is so beautiful, so many boy groups want to know who is she.

 

Super Junior's POV

Shindong:  FINALLY ITS LUNCH TIME.... i really wanted to eat..

Leeteuk: hey! guys.. do you heard that there's a new member of Girls Generation?, and many people say that she is so beautiful. Siwon replied and said .... YES!! i heard about ithat but i don't see her. Oh so there's a new and a very beautiful huh.. I think i'm going to find out who is she "Donghae said". Then they start eating their lunch while a girl who has a long hair, white or fair skin and have big eyes and pretty forehead, passing through their front.. Heechul said... WOOOWWWWW.... is she the trainee?? woww... she is so so so so so beautiful.. Then Donghae felt that.. that girl caught his eyes and he dumbfounded.

 

Girls Generation's POV

Hey guys.. Do you think our new member is kind? "Tiffany ask". I don't think so.. but I hope she is "Taeyeon answered". about a minute ago... there's a girl knock the door and they open it.. and the girl said.. Annyeong haseyo I am Im Yoona, i'm the new member of your group. All the girls dumbfounded because they knew that Yoona is really pretty. Jessica said.. ah so you are the one, wow.. you are really beautiful, I'm Jessica the ice princess and this is Taeyeon our leader and the oldest, Sunny the aegyo queen, Hyoyeon the dancing queen, Yuri the black pearl, Sooyoung our tallest member, this is the brighter than germs fany fany Tiffany, and this is our maknae(youngest) Seohyun. Ah.. annyeong haseyo i am Yoona. I hope that I will be friends with all of you. I will seriously work hard .. Aja aja fighting :)

 

Donghae's POV

Wow.. is that the new member of Girls Generation?? she's really pretty .. she caught my eyes..  i hope that we can be friends. I want her to be my friend "Donghae says to himself"

Girls Generation's POV

She is so pretty "Sooyoung whisper to Yuri". then "Yuri answer" yes.. that right she is so pretty. I think she would be the face of our group "Hyoyeon said". Well she is "Taeyeon said". What are you talking about Taeyeon "Sunny said", Well our manager said that our new member is so beautiful and he said that she will be the face of our group because of her beauty.

Yoona's POV

I think they would be a good friend to me. I'm really nervous. Manager oppa said that he will introduce me to the boy band name Super Junior.

hey guys!! let's go.. you too Yoona.. let's go, I'll introduce you to your Super Junior oppas. "said by their manager". Oh.. OKAY . "Yoona answer nevously"

 

At the Super Junior's practice room

Super Junior practicing their new song album MR. SIMPLE while there's someone knock the door.. OH! who's that?? "EunHyuk curiously ask" I don't know.. JUST OPEN THE DOOR "Kangin answered". ok now i'm going to open it "Kyuhyun said". OH!! annyeong haseyo.... Kyuhyun said.. oh !! hi "the manager replied". Oh!!! its Girls Generation "suju member said".. Hey guys... i'm going to introduce you the new member of Girls Generation.. she is Im Yoona the new member of SNSD. Hi.. i'm SNSD Im Yoona :) HI.. we are Super Junior :) I hope we can be freinds "Suju member said"