Welcome to SO NYUH SHI DAE

The real Love

Yoona is intruduce by their maneger to suju members. And they said that they will be a good friends.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk and Heechul talking about some suprise welcome party for Yoona for being a new member of Girls Generation, then they want to sare it to other.

 

Suju and Snsd POV

Hey guys.. Me and Leeteuk hyung has thinking to have some welcome party for Yoona "Heechul said" . Oh really that's a good idea "Jessica anwered". And she added.. Actually me and taeyeon unnie planning that too.. But when ?? "Fany ask". When she's not being introduce as our member "Taeyeon answered fany's question". Well, we need to have a real plan to this party "sooyoung said". Ok our plan is .. we need to suprise her and she might not now that we have a party for her Ok "Kyuhyun said". OKAY we understand "Snsd answered".

 

no one's POV

before the party they prepare some foods and drinks and they invite many SM artist. they decorate the venue of the party

The day of the party

Yoona really don't know about this right "Yuri ask" Yes she don't know "Hyo said". Ok now this is the day, we need to bring here all the foods that we cooked"shin dong said" . After 4 hours, they ready for the party... mean while suju members is on the gate welcoming their guest with the girls except Taeyeon and Yoona because Taeyeon would pick up Yoona home .. 

 

At home

*knock *knock.. who's that?? Yoona ask, It's me Taeyeon, she answer, Oh Unnie what are you doing here?? you say that you must go somewhere today but why are you here??? "Yoona ask again". Its NOTHING just go upstairs and change your clothes to a very beautiful dress.. "taeyeon said". what why??? "yoona asked". Just do it ... faster.. "taeyeon".. Ok unnie i will "yoona answered". mean while.. taeyeon asked "Yoona are you done changing your clothes. Ne unnie i'm done " yoong answer". Wowww.. you are so beautiful.. come on we need to go there now "Taeng said" where unnie?? yoong asked. .. Just nothing never mind.. "taeng answerd again.

On the way to the party

yoona ask: unnie Where are we going? but taeyeon never answered.. i don't know what on her thought...huh.. i don't know whatever i must not be so nervous ..oh my where are we going.. im scared she say to herself... 

Taeng Pov

she must be so nervous right now.. haha :) but were also here..Yoong wear this"taeyeon sai" what but why?? why do i need to wear this? "yoong asked" just shut up and wear this blindfold "taeng said ". Ok unnie...  Yoona say to her unnie .. Im so scared to her ."she taught to herself"

at the party

Yoona just walk ok.. im here for you just walk "taeng said" ok unnie i will "yoong Answer"..oh they here ... suju member say .. WERE HERE "taeng said" then she take off the blindfold.. WELCOME TO SO NYUH SHI DAE :).. oh whats this?? unnie whats this.. "yoona ask" . i know that you thought that its scary but its not .. im so sorry yoong for what i did to you before..taeng said.....it