Changji - changjo/chunji

Linden Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo Likes Men

[Changjo/Chunji]

 

Other than the fact that he likes men, Changjo is 'normal' enough. Of course, liking men comes naturally to Changjo, so it isn't as if that is something 'abnormal'. And he has embraced his uality easily enough from day one. He figured if he was comfortable in his own skin, then other people would have an easier time accepting him. It turns out that he is on the right track.

 

Because Changjo really is normal enough. A regular guy. He has classes from nine to five. Work from six to ten. Except on the weekends, when he hangs out with a bunch of people from the university: some guys, who might be just a tiny bit uncomfortable with him (but hey, they are totally cool with who he is!) and some girls, who are a tad too interested in him ("Do you have a boyfriend?").

 

And it's all just absolutely fine. Changjo likes working out, too. And dancing. Dancing somewhat more than working out. Sometimes Changjo makes bad choices and wears awful cologne. Yes, he's just a regular guy.

 

Chunji, on the other hand, sports flamboyant shirts, pants a size too small (tight) and his coat is usually just carelessly thrown over his shoulders, more an accessory than an actual piece of clothing. He has a silver tongue and a really flirty smile. He winks too much and is obsessed with his lips but instead of being wary, the chicks dig it (Changjo doesn't get why). He always has new girls around him. A bad guy, Changjo labels him in his mind.

 

He isn't really one of Changjo's group but frequen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter