Chapter 2

Country side life

 


Early mornings


 
Jinyoung's POV.
The normal morning call of the rooster crowed loudly just as the sky was blanket of dark blue. I was already in the barn sweeping up the stables. The time was around 4:30am and the horses had just woken up. I was always first up every morning and straight into work. 
 
Today was stable day just like every Sunday. I picked up the brush and tapped the back of it against my horses back to wake her up. My horse was called stardust, she was a beautiful horse formerly a well trained chestnut racer. As she slowly woke i rolled her over and began to brush her hair and luscious mane. 
 
I slowly helped her on her feet and jumped on her back. "Easy girl come on, time to eat" 
 
We rode down to the river, just as the sun started to tint the sky pink. After our short ride we headed back tot the barn. Time to eat something. As i opened the back door and was welcomed by Hanuel and Bonghyun. "Good morning, halabeoji, halmeoni" i smiled.
 
(A/n : jinyoung calls them grandma and grandpa also as he has lived with them for so long. He is not their real grandson) 
 
"Good morning Jinyoung can you go up and wake Woori please, she is going to start helping you today. Remember be patient with her it's her first day,"
Woori's POV.
There i was asleep in a warm comfortable bed, the time i think was at least - what...5am, when something shakes me.
"Woori, Woori, wake up" i tossed over. "It's too early" i mumbled shoving my head into the pillow. "Come on your not in the city any more" then i heard that voice again, wow it was soft and gentle like velvet and it met my ears with a perfect tingle like a melody. 
 
I rolled over slightly to peek at the face that spoke. He sat on the sit of the bed and flipped on the bedside lamp. "I don't want to get up" i moaned again. He laughed. I decided to stop fighting of the day after he spent half an half shaking me. I sat up and i swear i was fully awake when i saw his face. WOW HE'S GORGEOUS!
 
 
 
                   
 
I glanced over his face; his perfect face, dark brown eyes, soft skin and amazing red hair that framed his face perfectly. 
 
"Oh right, hi I'm Jung Jinyoung, I live here" he smiled so beautifully. I blinked widely, i look like and owl! "Tell you what, I'll go and feed the horses, and you can get dressed" all i could respond with was a smile and a shy nod.
 
(Photo) 
I wandered downstairs to where my grandparents were eating breakfast. "Good morning Woori" my halabeoji smiled. "Good morning halabeoji" "did you sleep well?" "yes thank you" "what would you like for breakfast?" "Its still so very early" "your on the farm now you have to get used to the early mornings my dear" i groaned at his comment and flopped onto the couch. 
 
Authors POV.
Jinyoung was again back in the barn feeding the other 5 horses that belonged to the Koh's, while Woori laid on the couch drifting back to sleep. 
 
The time now was around 7am and Woori was still lying on the couch. Jinyoung had tried relentless time to wake her up in the past hour and a half, but nothing she was still heavy incased in her slumber. Jinyoung had given up on trying to wake her and decided to get the chores done himself.
He looked done at the chores set for him to teach Woori over her 2 month stay. 
 
 
 
  1. Collect some eggs
  2. Get some milk from Annie
  3. Cook breakfast
  4. Sweep out Oracle & Princess' stables
  5. Take the horses for
  6.  Feed the dogs
  7. Fix the tractor (you better do that yourself) 
  8. Mow the front lawn
  9. Fix the broken fence out in the back paddock  

Hey guys there you are the second chapter. I'm so very so it's so short but i have lots of ideas for the next chapter.

not really much to say in this small authors note so Again I'm very sorry it's so Short!!!

The next chapter is better i promise.

so very sorry

xoxo ara