Ten.

My Beautiful Hostage

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
Days passed quickly, and i miss Yuri. I miss her so much. We used to have breakfast together in the morning, but now she's not here. I shouldn't have agreed to her plan about sending me home. But i miss my family too. 
 
The feeling inside me is getting stronger each day. I can't stop thinking about her. 
 
 
"geez, this is so frustating.."
 
 
"what makes you frustating?" 
 
 
"uh, nothing.."
 
 
"don't stress yourself, Tiffy. We're here for relaxing our mind, i ask you here also because i miss having breakfast with you.." 
 
 
"right, i'm sorry.." 
 
 
I still have Jessi, my bestfriend. And i shouldn't think about anything else right now. It's been awhile for us to have some fun together, and i can't ruin it now.
 
 
"Tiffy, what about we watch some movies together?"
 
 
"i'd love to.." 
 
 
Right, watching some movies with Jessi will be fun, i need that. Jessi sure is different now, she used to be quiet and i used to be the talkative, but now we're like changing our personality. It's funny, but i like to see her talking non stop. 
 
 
"Tiffy.."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Tiffany!!" 
 
 
"uh, yes?"
 
 
"you're not listening.." she says irritatedly
 
 
"Sorry.." i grin
 
 
"i hate you.." she pouts
 
 
"i know you can't.." i chuckle
 
 
"says who?" she crosses her arms 
 
 
"alright alright, i'm sorry. I'll treat you ice cream, what about that?"
 
 
"okay.." she smiles
 
 
Well, bestfriends wouldn't angry to each other, right? We continue to talk another non sense. We're laughing, joking, teasing, poking each other's forehead, and being crazy together. 
 
 
We're about to enter her car when i catch a glimpse of someone i love. That's Yuri with her friends. I quickly run to her and she seems surprise to see me. 
 
 
"Yuri.." 
 
 
"Tiffany?"
 
 
"Yuri, i miss you so much!" 
 
 
I jump to hug her, but she push me gently from her. I look at her confusedly, and she avoids my gaze. I try to hug her again, but she steps backwards.
 
 
"sorry, Tiffany. We're not supposed to be like this.."
 
 
"why?"
 
 
"we're not meant for each other, Tiff. And you know that too.." 
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"i'm Kwon and you're Hwang. I hope you're aware of that.." 
 
 
With that, Yuri walks away with her friends. She just left me like that. It's not real, right? She wouldn't say that, she's the one who convinced me that we could be together. It doesn't matter if she's Kwon and i'm Hwang, love doesn't recognize family status. 
 
 
 
"Tiffany, are you okay?" 
 
 
"Jessi.." 
 
 
I throw myself into my bestfriend's embrace, and i cry. I can't help myself but to cry. It hurts so much to hear those sentence coming from her. 
 
 
"it hurts so much, Jessi.."
 
 
"i'm here, Tiffy. Don't cry, okay?" 
 
 
Jessi decides to take me home. She hates to see me cry like i hate to see her cries. She stays at my place for some hours for listening to my explanation about me and Yuri. 
 
My father come to my room right after Jessi leaves. He looks at me worriedly yet demandingly, waiting for me to explain why i cry. 
 
 
"you okay?"
 
 
"i guess.." 
 
 
"come on, i'm your daddy, right?" 
 
 
"i'm afraid you'll get mad.." 
 
 
"why would i?" 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"who's the stupid guy that dares to break your heart?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"come on, tell your daddy.."
 
 
"promise you won't get mad.."
 
 
"anything for my little princess.."
 
 
 
I sigh, "it's actually not a guy, dad.."
 
 
"what do you mean?"
 
 
"i broke up with my boyfriend weeks ago, and now i like a girl.."
 
 
"what??" 
 
 
"yes, dad. You heard it right.."
 
 
I bite my bottom lip, i'm afraid, i know daddy will get mad. I can see daddy tries to control his anger, then stare at me as calm as he can. I don't have a courage to look at his eyes. 
 
 
"who's she?" 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"who's she??!!" 
 
 
"she.....uhm, she's Yuri.."
 
 
"who's Yuri?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"i said, who's Yuri?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"answer me, Stephanie!!!" 
 
 
"she's Kwon Yuri!!" 
 
 
"what?? You like a Kwon?"
 
 
"i don't like her, i love her.."
 
 
"you can't love a girl!! Most importantly, you can't love a Kwon!!!" 
 
 
 
With that, my father walk out of my room by slamming the door hardly. Unknowingly, my tears flowing to my cheeks, again. That wasn't a good idea, i shouldn't have told daddy about Yuri. 
 
 
 
"now daddy hates me, and Yuri leaves me. What could be worse than this?"