Stage 3: The Evil Kim Jaejoong and The Molester

Ally of Justice

“ Seriously, I’m not joking” said Karam. Karam was take his way to go home with Sungjong and Leeu and he tell his friends about Jaejoong’s real nature but his friends can’t believe it. “ He make me run for one hours to search spicy meatball and patbingsu because he want to eat it”

 

 

“ No, no he would never do that Karam-ah” said Sungjong

 

 

“ You are so funny. Jaejoong-sama Is like an angel how come he asked you like that” now LeeU replied to Karam. Well, LeeU really admired Kim Jaejoong. He even change his hair mode like Jaejoong and bought some stuff like Jaejoong.

 

“ But it’s true… last week he got annoyed because the bus driver wasn’t courteous, ‘ isn’t this a servise-type indusrty’ he said and she even phoned customer service to complaint and the next day the officer came to our house and bring us some food and he apologized.” Karam was recall his memory to last week ago when his brother was so upset because of the driver.

 

“ ‘does Kim Karam Live in here?’” said Karam imitation the officer.

 

“ Kim Karam?” asked Sungjong and LeeU

 

“ Yes, Hyung always uses my name when he complaint about something. Due it my neighbors call me Karam the Claimant. “

 

“ Wow, Karam you are so funny how can you make s story about your brother like that”

 

“ Aish, I’m telling you – “

 

“ Yeah, yeah up to you” said LeeU and Sungjong in the same time.

 

“ We will meet you tomorrow, see you Karam-ah”

 

“ Aish, yeah… bye bye” waved Karam to his friends when they go separated.

 

 

Karam continued his steps and when he was about to turn the let he felt like someone was stalking him. He is became afraid when he felt that person is walked towards him. He stop his way for awhile and so do that person.

 

 

“ Lately, there’s a molester lurking nearby. Be careful”  he remembered his father was remind him about the molester yesterday and now he feel like the molester was stalked him. He started to continue his walk and when he feel like he was safe he turned his walk to run. He run as fast as he can to his home. When he reached his home he opened the gate and take a peek to the streets and found nobody.

 

♛♕♛♕♛

 

“ I was definitely being followed “ said Karam to Heechul. They were in the kitchen and prepare some food for their dinner whereas Jaejoong was walking towards his beloved cred couch and sit down and read the newspaper.

 

“ it’s probably your imagination Karam-ah, you always like that. Felt someone stalked you or there is a ghost near you”

 

“ But no for this time Eomma”

 

“ Aish, maybe it’s just a person walking behind you. Not the molester, after all it’s better to followed your brother than you Karam. Your brother has a perfect face anyway”

 

“ aish, Eomma always on Hyung side”

 

“ Did you look back and check for it Karam-ah?” suddenly, his father Hangeng was walked towards him and his mom and take one tempura.

 

“ No, I’m too scared to do it”

 

“ You must look back when you felt like this again. Ah anyway comehere, both of you follow me” Hangeng said. He walked out the kitchen and take a seat at the living room, the same room with Jaejoong. Hangeng pulled something out from his shopping bag and show it to heechul and Karam. It’s a black things and looks quite dangerous for Karam.

 

“ The streets is dark at night, it’s too dangerous for you” hangeng said

 

“ What is this ?”

 

“  I bought stun gun! 50.000 volts of electricity will flow through the body. I bought it because I’m worried about the molester. Here, take this with you starting tomorrow” Hangeng give it to Karam, while Heechul look at the stun gun with scare gaze.

 

“ it’s too dangerous Hangeng-ah, how if Karam can’t use it? he will hurt himself. Here Karam give it to me” said Heechul, he take the stun gun from Karam’s hand and press the button in that stungun. When the electricity is come he yelled so schock so do Hangeng, Karam and Jaejoong who was pay attention to them when Hangeng showed the stun gun.

 

“ That’s 50.000 volts for you” said Hangeng amazed.

 

“ Hangeng” called Jaejoong from his place

 

“ Yes?”

 

“ what will happen if 50.000 volts of electricity hits the body?” he asked.

 

 “ You will faint” Hangeng Answered it. Jaejoong who heard his father answered his questions immediately thought something in his mind. He saw Karam take the Stun gun again and analized the Stun Gun.

 

“ you were ignoring the fact that I was being followed” karam said to the stun gun.

 

“ Hey Hangeng-ah” called Heechul while watching his second hand and the stun gun

 

“ Yeah?”

 

“ Should I walk around with one too?”

 

“ You want it? Yeah! I will buy something better for you Heechul honey. How is with 1.3 million volt?”

 

“ Yeess~ I want” replied heechul.

 

 

 

“ Karagom”

 

“ Yes?” Karam replied to his brother and saw the brother was asked him to walked towards him.

 

 “ Aish, yeah yeah I’m coming” said Karam still with the stun gun in his hand. When he reached Jaejoong’s place Jaejoong show him the newspaper and ask Karam to look it.

 

“ Buy this tomorrow” he said.

 

“ huh?”

 

“ It’s marked. Just see it”

 

“ Yes, yes hyung…” he said, Karam take the newspaper from his brther hand and put the stun gun in the night stand behind him and his hyung. He didn’t know that Jaejoong was see the Stun gun and take it and analized it.

 

“ 30 limited fower lunch tray” Karam read the articles on the newspaper “but hyung I must go to school at this time”

 

“ Buy it at 6 P.M, they sell it at 12 P.M and 6 P.M anyway. Make sure you got this”

 

“ But hyung I don’t want to take a detour just to buy a packed lunch”

 

“ Karagom…” called his brother again, Karam looked a his brother and saw him with the red book in his hand. Suddenly, Karam feel is going to bad.

 

“ Hyung—“

 

“ Have you forgotten this?” Jaejoong said and started to open the red book. He stand up and walked approached his parents “April 10, 2004. Karagom was stepped on dog poop and was called stinky. He placed the blame on Kibum, our neighbor”

 

 

 

Heard his hyung’s words Karam is frowned. He forgot about his hyung always wrote something on his notebook when Karam made a mistakes. And he always treasure it to make Karam do whatever he say.

 

 

 

“ July, 3 2005. When we went to grandma’s house. He started crying because he saw a coiled snake and I took it away” continued Jaejoong. Heechul and Hangeng who heard Jaejoong’s story just smiled and take their times to heards another story about their second son. “ December 1, 2005. He cant do his homework and I help him with it… next 25 december, when heard about Santa has—“

 

“ Ahhh!! That time Karam was--” said heechul to Hangeng and they nods his head and started to lunghing. Make Karam feel so worst. He looked at his hyung and pout his lips.

 

 

“ Ah, enough enough hyuuunnnggg” he said make Jaejoong smiled in victory. “ I’ll buy one for yooouu”

 

“ Good boy. I’ll wait and wont eat dinner tomorrow so make sure you buy one for me” he said before he back to his room. Leaved Karam who was about to cry now.

 

 

On the other hand, Jaejoong who was in his room now look at the stun gun in his hand and smiled so happy.

 

*****

Next day Karam Is going to school like always he do. But in his way he feel like someone was stalked him again and he started to running as far as he can. But the man is also run and try to catch Karam.

 

 

“ The real molesteeerr” Karam’s said, he opened his bag and searched for hs stun gun but he didn’t found it. He kept searched for it and he remember last night when he talked with his brother, he put it in the night stand behind Jaejoong and Jaejoong take the Stun Gun. “ Aiiisshh, Hyuuung” he yelled.

 

 

Karam kept running and down the stais in front of him, he look at the bench not far from his place and he run towards it. He sit in there and remember something about how not to get the molester. So he put his bag behind him and started to ruffled his hair, stuck out his tongue and acted like stupid people. Hope the molester wont catch him again.

 

 

“ What are you doing?”

 

 

It’s just that instead of the molester who see him like that, but Shim Changmin, the hottest, cool and handsome guy in his school who see him like that. Karam who look at Changmin was standing behind him with weird stare immediately replied him.

 

 

 

“ Ah, no… nothing” he said “ it’s like—something like this, ah yah… I was practice for my acting”

 

“ Acting?”

 

“ Yeah, acting for my club” he said again. Changmin saw Karam again and started to walked again while Karam is still acted some action to show it to Changmin.

 

“ You are so weird” Changmin’s said, stabs Karam’s heart.

 

“ Yeah…”

 

“ Oh, I’ll return your book later on” Changmin’s said again, he still look at Karam before he leaved Karam and continue his walk to school. Karam who saw Changmin walked away from him, stop his action and remember about the molester. So he peek the back and search the molester, when he think he was safe he take his bag and continued his walk to school.

 

♛♕♛♕♛

 

“ huh? You talked with Shim Changmin again?

 

” asked Sungjong.

 

 

“ I didn’t even want to”

 

“ what did he say?” asked LeeU now.

 

“ he said… I’m weird” answered Karam.

 

“ what? Huh Shim Changmin can be like that too?” said Sungjong amazed. As he know, Changmin can’t said something like that.

 

“ what?”

 

“ Don’t you remember all of your ex-boyfriend always said you weird”

 

“ So?”

 

“ Maybe he can be the one of your boyfriend Karammie~”

 

“ what are you saying” asked Karam. He turn around and look at the sky.

 

“ it’s true “ Said Kibum suddenly.

 

“ Shut up, kibum” Karam said “ it’s not like I’m not interested with him, I just be rational in here”

 

“ Yeah yeah, whatever Karam-ah” mocked Sungjong and Leeu.

 

 

 

The time is pasing so fast and the bell ring, sign the school was dismiss. Karam who heard the bell take his bag fast and started to run. He yelled to his friends and tell them he can’t go home with them today.

 

 

Karam look at his watch he has 20 minutes left, if he can’t got the lunch tray he sure he will be death in his brother’s hand. He entered the store and search for the flower lunch tray. He looks so hurry and when he found it as soon as possible he take a line in back. In front of him, there’s a handsome man with brown suits and Karam count there are some people who queue up in front of him already. He saw at the Lower lunch tray and started to bit his lips when he saw the tray is going to be sold out.

 

 

“ aish, This is bad” he said when he heard someone bought for three tray. “ hey.hey, heey please give me one” he mumbled. Now it’s time for the handsome man who was queue in front of him.

 

“ I’ll get one “ he said, making Karam look at the tray.

 

“ I’m dead” he said when he saw the man is walking out.

 

“ the flower lunch trays are sold out” said the salesman. Karam is about to cry when heard that words. He turn around and look at the handsome man who bought the last tray. He walked approached him. He don’t have a choice, he must asked that man to sell the tray for him.

 

 

“ Hello… excuse me” he said with shaking voice and make the man look at him. “Please let me have that lunch tray”

 

 

 

 

The handsome man stop his steps and look at Karam confusedly. “Eh?’’

 

 

 

“ Please, if I don’t have that, I don’t know what will happen to me, maybe— I will die”

 

“ How exaggerated. I’m sorry but I want this lunch tray too” said the man.

 

“ I’m not exaggerating…” said Karam, he was so scared now. Imagine Jaejoong in his head just make him want to cry. Jaejoong will torturing him for sure if he really didn’t have that tray. “ Without that, I might get killed”

 

“ Eh? What do you mean?”

 

“ when I bought a limited version ice cream and it melted because I got lost, I was ignored for a whole month, and when I wasn’t able to get the blue vervel limited to the 15 people I had to phone 1000 times until I got one” he tell him about his story and now he was about to cry. What will happen to him if he can’t got the tray today. he thought.

 

“ Could it be that you’re being bullied?” asked the handsome man, and Karam look at his almond eyes.

 

“ you can call it that” he sighed.

 

“ Schools today are terrible. Why they must bullied someone “

 

“ Eh? Ah Yes”

 

“ I understand. I get it, I will give it to you so you wouldn’t be bullied “said the handsome man and it makes Karam want to jump to the sky. He was so happy now, finally he can get the tray and Jaejoong will be happy.

 

“ A—are You sure?”

 

“ Yes, I’ll buy something else. “

 

“ Aaa--- thank you so much you are so kind” Said Karam while bows his body severely. Make the handsome man smiled. “Ah here’s the money”

 

 “ Hm… You look mature but you’ve been marked by a bad guy who bullied you”

 

“ This is the destiny I’ve been born with” he said with flat expressions.

 

 

 

After he gave the money for the handsome man, he looked at his watch and shock when he saw he already spent 1 hours to buy his brother request and now, he sure his brother was waiting him reached their home.

 

 

 

“ Aish, I have to go now” Karam’s said. he looked again to the handsome man and bows again “ once again, thank you very much. Excuse me” he said before he take sprint to their house. Leaved the man who still looked at him confused.

 

 

 

“ Destiny, Huh?” the man said

 

♛♕♛♕♛

 

“ Jaejoong-ah~” called heechul.

 

 

“ Nae eomma?”

 

 

“ What do you want to eat for dinner?”

 

 

“ I wont anything, Karagom will buy me a flower lunch tray”

 

 

“ Ah I see. Okay then”

 

 

Jaejoong nods and smiled to his mother and look at the table in front of him. He already prepare the greantea, snack, and chopstick to eat his beloved Flower tray. Now, he just need to wait Karam.

 

 

♛♕♛♕♛

 

 

In his way, Karam looks so happy he got the tray and it’s mean he saved from his brother. His steps is so light now. and he is ready to face his evil brother. But when he is want to walked down the stairs he feels like someone was stalked him again. So he look back and when he see there’s a stranger was looking at him he started to running down the stairs and hide in the back of the walls. He kept his eyes on that man and hope he couldn’t catch him.

 

Suddenly his phone is ringing and make the stranger look at his hiding place. With no time Karam answered his phone and still looking at the man place before and founf the man is nowhere.

 

 

“ K-A-R-A-G-O-M! Where are you now?!” said his hyung on his line. “ Who do you think I am? Making me wait for you so long?!”

 

“ Hyung… “

 

“ I’m Kim Jaejoong! The A L M I G H T Y Kim – Jae – joong, do you thik I cn wait for more than 30 minutes for a launch tray huh?”

 

“ Ah… hyung… “

 

“ Where’s my launch tray?”

 

“ I bought it for you, but hyung.. I’m… there’s a molester in here now. He followed me”

 

“ What?” Jaejoong yelled to Karam, “ Molester?”

 

“ yes, Hyung—“

 

 

Jaejoong who heard his brother was being followed  by the molester look at his phone and think something.

 

 

“ Hello? Hyung? “ Karam try to called his brother again but there’s no reply from his brother. “ Hello?”

 

 

And his brother cut the line…

 

 

Karam take his eyes again to his surrounding, he can’t found the molester and he must arrived at home in 30 minutes. He don’t have any choice so he started to running again.

When he think he is already save he look at the back and started to walk. He just want to steps and there’s a palm who covered his mouth. Making him so shock. He let that hand go and started to run, but someone pulled his bag and make Karam want to fall because he lost his balance.

The man is touch his hand and hold it, he pushed Karam to the wall but Karam hit him with the tray and he try to running again, but the man is so fast he pushed Karam until Karam fall and strangling Karam’s neck.

 

On the other hand, after he cut his line to Karam, Jaejoong immediately run so fast and searched his younger brother like a hero. In the park he saw someone on his black suit was stangling his brother while his brother trying to get out from his action. When Jaejoong saw the Man, he hide himself awhile look at the man. He walked down to the stairs slowly and look at the man with no expressions. When he already on his back Jaejoong take the Stun Gun and smiled sweetly before he press the on button and hit it to the man.

 

The man scream in schock and realesed his hand from Karam’s neck and he walked away from the Stun Gun. Jaejoong who look the man didn’t faint let his disappoint sighed. Whereas Karam was looked so schock to Jaejoong.

 

 

“ Huh? That’s it? he is not fainting~” Jaejoong said. He looked at the man again and jumped approach him and hit the molester once again before the man finally fainted.

 

 

“ Argh—“ yelled the man before he fainted. Jaejoong walked towards him again and looked at the stun gun. He was so amazed with himself because he can make someone fainted with the stun gun.

 

 

“ Are You okay?” Ask Jaejoong, he was backing his younger brother. Karam wide his eyes when he heard Jaejoong asked that question. He was so touching when he know his brother was saving him now.

 

 

“ Hyung~~” he said

 

 

“ were you hurt?” Jaejoong asked again, still backing Karam and look at the fainted man. A smile expands on Karam’s face. He was not known before if jaejoong can care to him like this and it makes him so touching.

 

 

“ Hyung… you’re really my older brother! Even you always torture me” said Karam again “ you were—“  Karam get up from a his position and went to jaejoong, he really want to hug his brother now. He was jumped and tried to hug Jaejoong but Jaejoong rotate his body to the side and ran towards the place where Karam throws the Flower Lunch tray and take the tray and started to kiss it.

 

 

“ I’m so glad you are okaaayyyyy” sobs Jaejoong.

 

 

 

Karam look at his brother with his stunned gaze. Jaejoong was hugging ang caressed the tray so dearly.  “ Hyung?” called him “ You were worried about the food?” he asked Jaejoong, and Jaejoong look back at him and answered him with the flat-face.

 

“ Of course”

 

His answered make Karam so amazed. He took his bag and look at his bother again. “ Right, You’re that kind of person” he said “ it was stupid of me to expect something from you”

 

 

Jaejoong nod his head and walk again approached the man who still laying o the ground. “What now Karagom” he said.

 

 

“ What now what hyung?” he said.

 

“ Heh?” Jaejoong was surprised again when viewing the molester's face clearly. “You!” he yelled “the one who cut my line yesterday!’’

 

 

“ So, what’s your problem? Just shup up, you ugly man!”

 

 

He remember when he met that man yesterday when he cut Jaejoong line and taking force the food that should belong to jaejoong.  jaejoong look back towards the stun gun that he held. An evil smile was forced in his face. He press the button and when the electricity comes he hit it again to the man severely.

 

While Karam could only look in horror at Jaejoong and feeling so sorry for molester and prayed for his safety later.

 

He hope, Jaejoong wouldn’t Kill Him… he thought it and look at his brother happy face.

 

 

 

The man that my sister got rid of wasn’t the molester who was alarming the whole town. But he is the arsonist.

 

 

Next day,

 

 

Jaejoong look so proudly to the certificate that he held. He read it carefully.

 

 

‘Certificate of Appreciation – Kim Jaejoong’

 

 

 

“ this is the certificate for Mr. Kim Jaejoong. During the incident of 26 june 2013 at cheongnamyeon streets block 10. You are so brave—“

 

 

Jaejoong was smiling to the head of police and heard the man finished his speech, whereas Karam, he turn back and asked one of the man who was standing behind him.

 

 

“ Escuse me…’’ he said

 

“ Yes?”

 

“ why did an arsonist attack me?” Karam asked it to that man.

 

“ Ah, it because yesterday you reported him as a crazy man in fron of the lunch shop, right?”

 

“ Mwo?”

 

“ yes, so it seems like the suspect thought that you knew something about the arsons “

 

“ heh? But I’ve never reported anything yester—“ Karam cut his line and look at Jaejoong fast. He raise his eyebrow and hold his breath. “ Hyuuuunngg!”

 

 

In that timed Jaejoong was take the envelop and his certificate because he make the arsonist fainted and show it to the journalist and cameramen who takes his photos. He smiled so brightly and everyone applauded for jaejoong.

 

 

*****

 

“ what I’m saying is… it was all caused my brother” Karam sighing when he tell his story to Sungjong in the class. “ if he bever reported him, I would never got this scary experience”

 

“ but then the arsonist wouldn’t have been caught if your brother didn’t reported it. aah Jaejoong-sama’s action are so cool and dynamic.”

 

 

Karam just pout his lips when heard Sungjong is praised his brother again.

 

 

“Karam-ah! Sungjong-ah!! Heard heard!! It’s so terrible “ All of a sudden Leeu came and ran with the rush toward  Karam and sungjong. He pulls his breath for a moment before he tells an important info for his friends.

 

“ don’t panic, terrible things don’t happen that often n this world” said Karam lazily

 

“ Kim Junho-ssi has been expelled”

 

 

Karam widen his eyes when heard his friend’s words. He look at LeeU curious now.  “ What?” he said it in shock.

 

 

“ Really?” Sungjong asked LeeU and LeeU nod his head. “ How can?”

 

 

“ he got a girl from section c pregnant.”

 

“ pregnant?”

 

“ Yes. He went out with five others too… he’s known for dumping girls after doing it!”

 

“ He’s loose guy. I’m glad you already broke up with him Karam-ah before he planning that to you too”

 

 

 

Karam who heard it blink his eyes severely and remembered at Junho’s face before when he saw Karam with disgusted eyes.

 

 

 

“ Kim-Jun-ho” he spelled his named “ I thougt all my luck has been up by my hyung but,--“ he look at Sungjong and LeeU “sometimes good things happen to me too”

 

“ Yes!” sungjong and LeeU replied it at the same time.

 

“ Karam” called Kibum from outside, makes Karam, Sungjong and Leeu look at there “ He’s calling for you”

 

 

Karam, Sungjong and Leeu wide his eyes when saw the handsome, cool, y and hottest Shim Changmin was standing in front of their class and looking for Karam. Sungjong smiled happily when sae Changmin smiled to Karam and wait for him, he pushed Karam’s back and makes him walked to Shim Changmin.

 

 

In outside,

 

 

Changmin gave Karam his geographic book and say thanks to Karam. While Sungjong and LeeU kept looking at his friend who was talking with Shim Changmin.

 

 

“ Thank you, Keun-ssi” he said makes Karam looked horror to him.

 

“ Keun?” Karam asked him. Why he can called him like that when Karam knew the only one who called him with Keun (근) is just his brother.

 

“ Even your name is so weird, Keun Karagom” spelled Changmin.

 

“ Yes?” Karam looked at Shim Changmin show till grinning to him and leaved him. He still looked at Changmin’s back and mumbled , “Keun Karagom? What?!”

 

 

He quickly turned over his geography book cover and read a name written on it. ‘Keun Karagom’ (the big Karagom). He look in horror at book. He knew who was writing down his name to weird like that.

 

 

“ HYUUUUNNGGG!!!”

 

****

 

 

“ Well then, right now we will started the lightning ceremony in this park for less the molest incident” Said the mayor to everyone who standing in front of him and Jaejoong. They were gathered in the garden when Karam was attacked and follow the installation of lights in there because Jaejoong ask them to put up lights at the garden to reduce the molested case. everyone clapped when the Mayor immediately the light and looked so proud to jaejoong.

 

 

“ We now have a lamppost because of Jaejoong-chan’’ Sooyoung said it to Heechul who was still clapped his hand for his son. “ That’s a prefect Jaejoong-chan for you”

 

 

“ you has a great son Mr. Kim” said the other.

 

 

Karam who heard that just rolled his eyes. He looked at his brother who was standing in front of them and waved his hand to everyone. He didn’t understand why his brothers always got something like this.

 

 

“ Now light up at the cheongnamyeon streets block 10 lamppost.” Said the mayor. Kim Jaejoong bow his body and looked sweetly to the others.

 

 

“ Your son isn’t just beautiful, she’s also so brave”

 

 

“ No, not at all right” said heechul. His nose is his nose began expanding now due to get a lot of praise for his son. “ right, hangeng ah”

 

 

“ yeah Heechul honey, not at all” smiled Hangeng.

 

 

“ He’s an ally of justice” said the woman who wear blue dress.

 

 

“ Ally of justice?” her friends asked and she nod

 

 

“ Yes, ally of justice… Jaejoong ia ally of justice, ally of justice” She said many times makes everyone shouts ‘ally of justice ‘ for Jaejoong  like her do, while Jaejoong, he still waving his hand and smiles for all of them. his smile grew wide when he heard everyone call him ally of justice.

 

 

“ Ally of Justice? Huh? These people so stupid” he said slowly still with his perfect smiled on his face.

 

 

Whereas Karam, he grew wide his eyes and look at his brother who still smiled and waved to everyone.

 

 

“ Why?why is this happening”

 

 

Karam twisted his back and took a step away from the place where all the people gathered to see his brother. Yeah he better go to his home now.

 

 

The younger brother, is the only one who knew about his older brother’s demon-like nature. But the younger brother still believed in justice. That someday divine punishment will fall on that Evil. He still believed that world isn’t always unfair.

 

 

Karam was typed some words on his blog again, but he heard his phone was ringing now. He bit his lips and looked at his phone. He knew who’s calling him now without saw the name.

 

 

“ We meet at my office in 30 minutes”

 

“ I told you hyung… I have my own life—“

 

 

 

Tuuuuttt---

 

 

 

" He Hung up--" Karam's said when Jaejoong was already hang up the phone, again.

 

 

 

Karam exhale his breath and started to run. He need to meet his brother now. with all of his energy he’s run exit his room and go to his brother office.

 

 

Karam arrived in his brother office and searched for his brother in front of it and started to run again to Jaejoong. 

 

 

“ you’re late ” Jaejoong’s said “ you are late 5 minutes. Remember this, “

 

 

“ But?”

 

 

“ Karagom” yelled his brother “ you’re on”

 

 

“ huh?”

 

 

Jaejoong look at Karam’s eyes deeply “you’re on for my  destined soulmate”

 

 

 

“ HAH????”

 

 

Jaejoong  ignoring his brother’s question stares, he turned his sights toward the right entrance to his Office and appoint a handsome young man who was walking out of there. The man with brown suit.

 

 

“ Eh? That guy…”

 

 

“ I understand. I get it, I will give it to you so you wouldn’t be bullied” said the man while gave Karam his Flower Tray lunch.

 

 

“ You Know Him?” Jaejoong’s asked Karam who was still looking to the man.

 

“ Ah.. ahni ahni… I don’t know him” Karam replied it, he was bit his lips now. ‘Why must that man?’ he thought.

 

“ good. Searched information about him. Jung Yunho. Give me information about it or you will die” Jaejoong said it before he leaving Karam with his mind.

 

“ He’s my brothers another prey?” he said.

 

 

 

 

Once upon a time, the younger brother thought that his brother made the world go around for his brother.

 

 

To Be Continued…

 

a/n: Hey guuuyyyss~~~ here’s the chapter 3. I hope you like it. and yeah for your information, next chapter is the chapter when Jaejoong try to get Yunho to be is lover. Please look forward for that chapter ^^*/

 

 

next Chapter:

 

“ No, no! I won’s listen to Hyung anymore” cried Karam

 

“ who do you think I am ? Kim-Ka-Ram?” said Jaejoong with his cold eyes. “ I am the Almighty KIM JAEJOONG”

 

 “ Why—why you does go that far hyung”

 

“ Searched his information and give it to me” said Jaejoong “Nah Karagom, you must started to looking it NOW!”

 

“ Yes hyuuunnngg”

.

.

.

“ No, noooo… Yunho hyung is so kind. He shouldn’t be my hyung’s prey!!”