Stage 4: First Job for Karam

Ally of Justice

 

A handsome man with gray suit was walked out of his office. He look so handsome with his sharp facial features and his orb eyes and has a model-like look with his tall and leaner one. He always stop his steps when someone greets him and he gives his perfect smile before continue his way. Not aware if someone with uniform school was following him in behind.

 

“ Oii Jung Yunho” someone greet him again and make Yunho stop his walk for awhile. Yunho look at the man and smiled and greet him back. And his action make ‘someone’ stop his walked to and open his cellphone and acted like he got a call from his friend while keep his eyes to Yunho.

 

 

This ‘someone’ called “ 가라곰, Detective Agency hired by the Almighty Kim Jaejoong.” Whenever his brother meets his destined soulmate, he gets him to do a complete investigation. To pave the way for his love.

 

 

When Jung Yunho started to walk again, Karam continue his walk and pay his attention to Yunho carefully and follow him up the train to his home. Karam take his notes book on his bag and open it and stand up beside Yunho who was busy with his magazine now, and it makes Karam observed his magazine.  When a person who was sitting in front of Yunho wakes from her seat, Karam taking over her seat and read the name of Yunho’s Magazine.

 

‘Haendae Beach?’ he thought. He searched his pen and write Haendae beach on his notes. ‘he want to go to haendae?’

 

Karam closed his notes when he see Yunho was getting ready to get off the train. He returned following Yunho and entered an fancy apartment, karam stop his steps for awhile and when Yunho entered the elevator he was back walked towards the storage locker and find Yunho’s name in there.

 

“ Jung Yunho… Jung--- ah got it” he said when he found Yunho’s name. He take his notes again and write the information. “ 272 Nakwon-dong Jongno-gu, seoul 110-320. Fraser suites. Uh, it’s near our house”

 

*****

“ it’s no good… so tired” Karam walked slowly out his class with Sungjong and LeeU. The calss is dismiss and now time for lunch break. So Karam and his friends decided to go to canteen and bought some food while he tell his friends about his hyung again.

 

“ What Kim Jaejoong-sama do this time Karam?” asked Sungjong.

 

“ hey hey how is we go to Noraebang today?”

 

‘’ Sounds good” said Sungjong.

 

“ Pass… I can’t, this time my Hyung  asked me to investigated his new destined soulmates” cried Karam.

 

“ destined soulmate?”

 

“ what kind of person Is he?”

 

“ bet he is so handsome and great guy”

 

“ Nope, this time he got a bad taste”

 

“ Bad taste?”

 

 

Karam nod his head and recall his memory again about his sister date.

 

 

When he date sumo coach, the Sumo coach treat him to weight-gaining stew. And he dried seaweed from the indies rocker. Lately, he feel in love with a vintage model who makes him to change his style to be vintage.

 

 

“ he doesn’t care about outward appearances, he is so cool!”

 

Heard sungjong praised his brother for the nth timed Karam just rolled his eyes again and was about to continue his walking when he heard someone greets him.

 

“ Good morning” greet the man, makes Sungjong and LeeU look amazed and hold his breath. “ Keun Karagom” sings him. Make Karam hold his breath and started to yelled him but the man already lost from his sight.

 

“ Ya! My name is—“

 

“ Karaaammm!!! You talked with him again?! Shim changmin talked to you agaaaiiinn!” amazed Leeu.

 

“ But who is Keun Karagom?”

 

“ My hyung Prank” Karam’s answered it with annoyed face.

 

*****

 

“ their department’s summit has ended. So I’m sure he’ll take his holiday” said Jaejoong on his phone. He was sit in front of his room and look so busy with his line with Karam.

 

“ But Hyung… I have my finals exams I can’t—“

 

“ It’s perfect! So you are free in the afternoon right, I don’t want heard you--” Jaejoong stop his words when he saw Jung Yunho was walked towards him. He look at his phone and closed it. he woke from his seats and tidy his suit, he look at Yunho and show his cute face while playing his finger on his straight hair. He want to get Yunho’s attention.

 

To be honest, he looks so cute now even some people who was walking in the corridor near him stops their ways and started to drolling. But, Jung Yunho keep hiw walked past Jaejoong who show his annoyed face because he was been ignored.

 

 

He’s very selfish when it comes to his own desires. He had a motto ‘Selfishness control the world’ in this condition”

 

 

On the other hand, Karam was entered the fancy apartment and walked towards the locker. He look around and when he see there’s no one people in there he look at Yunho’s locker and take a peek inside it.

 

 

“ What are you doing?” said someone and it makes Karam shock.

 

“ Sorry, sorry I’m sorry” he said, but when he the person who talked to him, he wide his eyes. “What are you doing in here?” he asked when he realized that man.

 

“ I’m living in here”

 

“ li-ving in here?”

 

“ yes” He noded while pointing to the locker next to Karam. Karam look at the direction and found ‘Shim Changmin’ named in there. “ Did you just peek inside to someone’s locker? You stalked someone in here, Karagom?” heard Changmin called him with Karagom again and it makes Karam walked towards him.

 

“ I said my name isn’t Karagom” he said

 

“ You are Karagom, keun Karagom! Funny name”

 

“ I-said-no, that’s my brother’s prank. My name is—” He was about to talked again but he see Jung Yunho walked out from the elevator and it make Karam stop his action and tried to hide his body behind the locker. Changmin look at the Karam’s Gaze and back to Karam again. He gave Karam strange stares.

 

“ What are you doing?”

 

“ Nothing”

 

“ Nothing?” he asked “ You are so weird, I don’t get you” Changmin said to Karam before he walked towards the elevator.

 

*****

 

“ then what you found out?” said Jaejoong to Karam.

 

“ name: Jung Yunho. height: 186. Born: 6 february 1986. First son in Jung Family. Address: 272 Nakwon-dong Jongno-gu, seoul 110-320. Fraser suites. Hobby: sea kayaking”

 

“ sea kayaking? What is that”

 

“ A water sport? I don’t know”

 

Jaejoong frowned when he heard his younger brother reply. He look at Karam’s eyes “ And, what else?” He walked towards his bed and sit, still look at Karam’s eyes. Make the younger afraid for something.

 

“ err… I just found it, uhm… he is probably single”

 

“ Single? That’s it??? Jung Yunho born in Gwangju, he has younger sister, Jung Jihye who was study in myungji university. When he was 13 he going to U.S  and continue his study in there. Graduated from Harvard university and back this year, an elite in the ministry of government affairs with a promising future. “ Jaejoong talked it quickly while give his younger brother sharp look.

 

“ Err… hyung, you work at the same place, even if I don’t investigate him, you could just approach him directly” said Karam carefully. Makes Jaejoong rolled his eyes, he stand up and raise his head before he reply his brother.

 

“ You want me to use appeal like every other girl or pretty man? “ Karam who heard it lower his head sudden and bit his lips.

 

“ A… no—no, hyung you are so beautiful and smart, I wonder that you’d be fine even I don’t set you up.”

 

“ Who-do-you-think-i-am?” spelled Jaejoong, make Karam gulp his saliva. “ I’m The Almighty KIM JAEJOONG! I cant be that cheap”

 

“ Cheap?”

 

“ I, Kim Jaejoong, I am a treasure that you can only get after requesting and wishing for it” said Jaejoong while raise his head up. Makes Karam rolled his eyes again. Here it is, Kim Jaejoong started to be narcissistic again.

 

 

here's again the hopeless older brother with an absurd and narrow way of thinking for some reason. Always impose his will. That’s my brother, Kim Jaejoong.

 

“ Jaejoong-ah~~ Karam-aahh… let’s take a dinner” called his mother, heechul. A happy smile appeared on Karam’s face, he thanks to his mom because he save him from nagging Jaejoong.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong walked so briskly toward the dining room, seating and wait for the upcoming food while Heechul was busy putting food on the table. When Heechul finished his job he looked at his younger son who was busy with his notes, Karam was write something on his notes and read it so serious. Curious with what Karam do, Heechul peek into his son’s notes and frown.

 

“ Karam-ah, I thought you were studying for your next exams because you want to change your rank to be better. But what is this? You do stupid investigation again?” Heechul ask Karam “if I’m not forget you were just dumped by Kim Junho, and now you already has someone new?”

 

“ Eh? Aaa.. this—it’s Jae—“ Karam stop his words when he feel someone was pinch his waist and stepping on his feet. Karam look at his side and found Jaejoong who was smiling soooo pretty to him. Make Karam clammy.

 

“ Karam, for a man like us who has a perfect, pretty, flawless and goddess appereance shouldn’t be one who pursuing the target” advise Heechul sudden “ Endure and endure~ then hook them when they’re about to give up”

 

“ Huh?”

 

“ You can’t fish without a bait, remember this” said Heechul straightly. Make Karam confused and Jaejoong just nod his head when he heard heechul’s words. After giving lecturer to his son Heechul give his son a wide smile and back to kitchen to take another food.

 

“ I’m home” said Hangeng who just comeback from his work. ‘’

 

“ Ah~ welcome back honey~~~”

 

“ Aww, my wifey looks so good tonight” said Hangeng “ Heechul-ah look, I bought it”

 

“ Huh? Is it real Hangeng-ah? Channel bag limited editiooonnn??? I heard they just produce 5 bag!” Heechul take  the bag from Hangeng’s hand so quickly and analyzing the bag. Yeah another expensive gift from Hangeng.

 

“ Yes, I hope you like it baby”

 

“ Aww… of course I like it. this is soooo perfeeccttt! Ah I mean honey-ah you are so wonderful! You can got this limited edition” Heechul look so dearly to Hangeng while Hangeng was blushing and look so proud now because his dear wife was praise him so much. On the other hand, Jaejoong who look at that  incident from dining room, shows his thumbs for his mother immediately “ Mama, Nice!” he said to heechul, and heechul replied it with his wink. And Karam--- he just look so hopeless now.

 

“ I don’t get it” he said.

 

 

 

Next morning,

 

This isn’t something new for Karam to follow someone who his brother liked, but still he always scared and embarrasing when someone look at him strangely when he been caught that he followed someone. This time, as always Karam was waited  Yunho in front of his office and started to follow him when he show up.

 

Karam keeping his distance of several metres behind Yunho. When they was about to crossing the road Karam stop his steps and look at Yunho so surprised. He saw Yunho walked close to a grandmother who brought a lot of groceries, Yunho talked to her for a bit and then Karam saw Yunho help her to cross the road and brought her groceries. A grandmother give smile to Yunho when they arrived and it makes Karam realized he must across the road soon or he will lost Yunho.

 

The second thing that makes Karam impressed when he followed Yunho today is when he stops his step again to see Yunho help a mother who brought her baby carriage and was about to climb he stairs. Yunho help her to climb the stairs with lifting her baby carriage carefully.

 

“ I’m sorry  and thank you very much. It must be so heavy” said the mother to Yunho.

 

“ Haha, it’s okay. It’s all right” Yunho replied it with his warm smile.

 

 

Karam who look at that incident smiled when he saw Yunho’s kindness. He remembered he has also been helped by Yunho once when he was looking for a Flower Lunch Tray for his perfect brother, Jaejoong.

 

“ So where are you going  now…” Karam thought.

 

 

After an hour followed Yunho, they stop in front of the concert hall. Karam see Yunho talk with a girl in front of him and but a concert ticket. When Yunho finished and got out, Karam approached her.

 

 

“ Uhm, I want to buy the same ticket with that man, can you give me a seat beside him?”

 

“ Wait a minute I will check it first” said the girl, “ Oh I’m sorry but the ticket already sold out”

 

“Wh—what? Ah, how about beside the one beside him?”

 

“ Yes, it’s available” said the girl. Karam take out his wallet and ready to buy the ticket “It’s ₩15000 “

 

“ Huh?” Karam gulp his saliva when he heard the price. He open his wallet, count the money that he had.

 

*****

 

Karam walked so limp when he entered his home. He stopped his tracks when he saw Jaejoong was reading the newspaper in living room. He walked towards him and smiled so happy.

 

“ Hyung heard!” he said, makes Jaejoong look at him. “ Yunho-ssi will attend the concert and I bought one ticket beside him for you” Karam took the ticket from his bag and give it to Jaejoong.

 

“ Good. Now massage me” ask him to Karam. karam rolled his eyes and put his bag on the floor and started to massage Jaejoong. When he see Jaejoong read the ticket he talked.

 

“ Jung Yunho-ssi is in row 5 seat 21”

 

“ seat 21? Are you crazy?! This isn’t seat 22 or 20. It’s 23. This isn’t beside him”

 

“ But hyung, it’s beside the one beside him” replied Karam, makes Jaejoong look at him flat.

 

“ I want to have seat beside him. Not beside the one besides him! how is he sat beside old man, uh it must be so worst”

 

“ I think it’s okay hyung as long as it’s not pretty man or woman. Right?”

 

“ no! it’s not okay. I can’t show him my best look. Change it, search number 22 or 20!”

 

‘’ but hyung?”

 

“ Search or you’ll regret it”

 

*****

 

“ DOES ANYONE HAVE THE ROW 5 SEAT 22???” yelled Karam in front of the hall. He stop some people to ask them about their ticket and started to yelled again when he can’t found it. Try to find the seat 22 for his hyung. Some people stop their walks and check theirs ticket and some people ignores Karam and look at him strangely. 

 

“ PLEASEEE… SOMEONE WHO HAVE TICKET SEAT IN ROW 5 SEAT 22 CHANGE IT WITH ME. MY SEAT IS 23”

 

 

 

In the same moment Jaejoong was enjoying the massage and body scrubs In the famous spa before he go to the concert. He took his phone in the night stand in front of him when it’s ringing and smiled when he heard the news.

 

 

“ I found it!” said the caller “I got the ticket in row 5 seat 22!”

 

“ Good job” He replied before he cut the line. This is great, he got the ticket beside Jung Yunho and he will show his first trap for Yunho in the concert.

 

 

 

 

_To Be Continued_

 

a/n: here’s the new update! I hope you like it and please bear the error grammar lols… Don’t forget to subscribe or comment the story if you guys like it (: it will help me to know you like it and my story is going well.

 

 

Next chapter in Ally of Justice  – How to make Jung Yunho Fall in Love part. 1

 

 

“ You stupid! You make me look so embarrassed in front of Yunho due You! Karam! open the door NOW!”

 

“ I don’t know hyung! Forgive me” said him while keep the door to be closed.

 

….

 

“ I want to stop this!!! I won’t heard anything and do whatever Hyung say again!”

 

“ Don’t say like that Karam, your hyung will married with someone someday and you will missed him”

 

“ Married? Ah right! Hyung will be married and leaved the home!”

 

…..

 

“ Hyung… Jung Yunho-ssi will go to Kawaguchi’s photo gallery the day after tomorrow”

 

“ Good, we will go too… Let’s get ready”