New Classmate

Sakura Academy

When Monday rolled in, Koji was rather worried for his new roommate. He did not show any signs of strength, just a nice smile that wouldn’t do a lot for anyone at a place like Sakura. Koji frowned as he realized he was starting to care for the nut. Sure they bonded over being Otakus but that was it, nothing more. Shrugging his shoulders he entered the unruly class of 3-D (I had to…) and sat at the back where he was most suited.

Paper balls, planes, someone’s shoe, and all kinds of material were flying over the place. He rolled his eyes and sat down, pulling out his manga when he noticed their teacher, Gackt-sensei was coming inside with a student in toe. Koji blanched.

“Class….Class….CLASS!” Gackt-sensei yelled, causing everyone to pause in their antics. Gackt smirked before looking at Koji’s worse nightmare, his roommate-Yusuke Yamamoto. “This is your new fellow classmate, please, introduce yourself.” With that Gackt-sensei went to his chair and sat politely.

“Konichiwa minna. I am Yusuke Yamamoto.” Yusuke gave a deep bow then stood straight back up with a large smile. “Please, treat me well.” He spoke with a grin.

A few whistles were heard, causing Yusuke to tilt his head in confusion.

“I’ll treat you real well sweetheart if you join my gang.” Mizushima Hiro spoke with a flirtatious wink.

“No way, he’s going to join my gang if he knows what’s good for him.” Toma Ikuta shot back.

 

Chaos erupted as two of the gang leaders of Sakura Academy stood up and threatened each other. They were facing each other down with glares that were almost comical to Koji. Poor Yusuke was so confused.

A loud bang was heard and the chaos stopped. It wasn’t Gackt-sensei, he was too busy flirting with some poor unsuspecting chick on the phone. No, it was Shun Oguri, who glared at Hiro and Ikuta. Shun leaned back as the others settled down and Koji had had enough.

Standing up, the class quieted. “He is with me. If any of you come near him, well, you know what happened to the kid that tried something with Emoto Tokio right?” He remembered having to defend the poor school nerd from getting harassed. When the class officially hushed, save for Gackt-sensei laughing and telling the girl she’s cute, Koji nodded at Yusuke.

Yusuke shrugged to the others and went up the stairs to sit next to Koji.  He scratched his head as the chaos of throwing things continued. “Uh…Koji-san what was that about?”

“Just be thankful. You would have been in a bad predictament.”

 

“Oh,” Yusuke said thoughtfully then tilted his head. “Who is Emoto Tokio?”

 

“A boy I had to defend last year….” He looked away, obviously not wanting to talk about that incident.

Luckily it seemed Yusuke was smart enough to catch on and gazed around the classroom. “So…I guess there isn’t really any class huh?”

Koji rolled his eyes.

No duh!

------------------------------------------------------

I probably got names wrong blah. Asian names confuse me since sometimes I am not sure which is the first name and which is the last so please excuse any screw ups!