Otakus unite!

Sakura Academy

When Koji returned to his room he was dismayed to see Yusuke laying at least on his on bed listening to music. Ignoring the other he came back into his room and dumped his new manga onto his bed. When he looked back at the other he saw his roomie reading a manga….his manga!

“Hey! I said don’t touch my stuff!” He went over to grab it, snapping Yusuke out of it.

Yusuke took out the earplugs connected to his music player and tilted his head. “Huh? Oh. Sorry I just…I’ve always wanted to read Hana Kimi. Ever since I watched it on TV ya know? I mean while I adored Kamen Rider, especially Kamen Rider Kiva, I just….”

 

“Wait…you watch Kamen Rider?” Koji was surprised. Most of the boys here watched those action dramas like Gokusen, or Crows Zero or other stuff like it. But he has never met someone willingly

 

“Oh yeah. I mean our TV was small, but when I could I’d catch it. Man Kiva is so awesome. I mean I was a big Kabuto fan but when Kiva came along.” He sighed dreamily.

Koji huffed and went over to his bed. Kneeling down he pulled out a big box that caused Yusuke interest to come over and help with the lid. Yusuke’s eyes widen.

 

“Wow….you’re collection is so impressive. Kiva, Kabuto, OOO and so many others!” He took the DVD’s out gently as if they were precious items.

Koji blushed slightly, shrugging. “Yeah well, I am the school otaku here.”

Yusuke grinned. “Well Otaku-sensei can you teach me your ways?”

Blinking, he shrugged again, trying to act like he didn’t care. He didn’t after all; for this was just someone he had just met. Yet Koji couldn’t ignore the strange warm fluffy feelings that were bubbling in his heart.

--------------------------------------------------

Okay I am going to let you know for Sakura Academy these chapters are probably going to be short but that means probably two chapters a day while I have time so more chapters. Bloody Kisses is actually going to be a long chapter series with longer works and probably less chapters.

Thank you for your support and interest! Expect a chapter tonight!