Following Me Everywhere

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

Jiyeon's POV

 

Finally I'm at school! LOL Christmas was awesome! The others went to Chanyeol's house and we celebrated Christmas together.  Chanyeol's house became our hangout place hahahaha.. anyway I left Chanyeol already, I didn't wait for him. Oooh and I am currently living at Chanyeol's house because of Yura and Chanyeol being worried about because of the incident remember? So yeah back to why I left Chanyeol, its because his been following me everywhere. Its so cool and fun at first since your crush is following you but now its just creepy! When I went out of the bathroom I saw him standing beside the door, he almost gave me a heart attack. 

 

Anyway, I'm here seating alone while reading, since Kris and Luhan went back to China so they won't cause anymore trouble and yes Kris said sorry for everything. I feel really bad for Kris and Luhan too since he still want to stay with us. *sigh* Areum and Yoomin are talking to each other since we are close friends now. They are talking about fashion and stuff and I don't really wanna join since I don't know anything about being rich LOL. 

 

 

"Good morning class! Before we contniue I have an announcement.." the teacher said as he put his things on the table. I didn't really put the book down since its getting to the good part and I don't wanna wait till later. Its just an announcement! 

 

 

"Okay. Kris went back to China for some reasons so he won't be in our class anymore" I heard all the girls saying "Why?" "Did something happen" No! Kris!". While the boys were sighing since there won't be the "handsome looking guy" in the class anymore. Psh, they are so weird. 

 

 

"Anyway, we have a new student. Well not really but his from the other section. Mr. Park Chanyeol please come in" the teacher said. Oh its Chanyeol.. Wait what?! I look up and I saw Chanyeol standing beside the teacher! OMG he's here? Why did he change section? Fudge! He' s following me again. Well maybe. I heard all the girls scraming again and the boys whispering something about "Not again!" and I heard Baekhyun said "YES!" 

 

 

"Okay everybody be quiet! Mr. Park please seat next to Ms. Jiyeon" the teacher said as he point at me. Why does he have to seat next to me?! Ooh that's the only vacant seat. I look at him as he make his way to seat next to me. Once he sat down, he look at me and wave while smiling! Smiling I told you!!! What happen to the old Chanyeol?!

 

"Sup" 

 

 

"H-hello" I said while waving 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

 

"I have my reasons" Chanyeol said as he took out his phone then started playing with it I guess. What is he saying about "I have my reasons"? What is his problem? Why he kept following me. Okay to be honest its so cool yup cool LOL but still creepy! Anyway stay focus Jiyeon. Act like you don't care. I think I'm blushing! LOL

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

So yeah, I change my section. So what? I told you I have my reasons. Okay I'm here to look out for Jiyeon since I promise myself to protect her and I can't break it. Yeah, I'm not my old self anymore but its okay maybe she will like me more right? I'm right, right? Maybe I'm left hehehehe kidding. 

 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV (Again LOL)

 

Its Math time now. We have a quiz today. Its actually a surprise pop quiz and its really easy! LOL I'm actually almost done hahahaha I'm so fast right? Until I saw a paper on my desk. I opened it and it says: 

 

 

What did you answer for number 10?

                                                         -Chanyeol

 

 

I took a glance at Chanyeol and he was smiling, like a creep and its kinda cute but it still creepy. I look at the paper again and him and the paper. I wanna help him but the teacher might caught us so crumple the paper then threw it back to him and then started answering my text again. After maybe 5 seconds there was another paper again. 

 

 

What's the answer for number 10? Please? What's the answer!!!

I'll treat you for lunch later! 

 

 

I look at him again and he was already pouting. What? Pouting? What really happen to Chanyeol? He's being the opposite of his old self! I was about to write "Answer it yourself" but the teacher went out then Chanyeol kept poking me and kept saying "What's the answer?" 

 

 

"Look stop! Okay? Can't you answer it yourself" I said in a whispering way but loud enough to Chanyeol to hear it. 

 

 

"Well duh? No! That's why I'm asking you" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"Arasseo.." I said then sighed. I gave him my answer for number 10 but he asked me to give the answer for everything. And I did since he won't stop poking me. After the test was done it was lunch time. I quickly went outside then went straight to the library to get a book for our homework in Science. We have to research about something. I want to search at the internet but I don't have a laptop or a computer. 

 

 

While I was walking down the hall, I felt someone is following me. I turn around and saw Chanyeol standing while carrying his guitar. Wait where did that guitar came from? Anyway, he was smiling and waving at me. Seriously, I'm still not use to see him smiling. 

 

 

"Sup!" 

 

 

"Don't you sup me! Why do you keep following me huh? You have been following me since the day after the incident happen!" I shbouted great thing there was no other students in the hallway. 

 

 

"I-i Just wanna protect you okay?! I'm just being a good boyfriend!" Chanyeol shouted back 

 

 

"Boyfriend?! What? Since when did you became my boyfriend? You haven't even asked on a date yet" I asked. Well that sounds more like a desprate person than asking LOL.

 

 

"Oh yeah.. So would umm you know go on a date later?" Chanyeol asked as he kneel down. I was shock and happy but shock! I kinda laugh, its like it is his first time asking someone out on a date hahahaha.

 

 

"Is it your first time asking someone that question?" I asked while holding my laugh

 

 

"Well yeah!" 

 

 

"Hahahaaha aigoo" 

 

 

"So it is a yes? I know you will say yes since you like me and don't you like the new me" he said as he stood up while laughing. Woah, he really change and his laugh is so loud! You can already here it from downstairs. So what will I say yes? Well of course I will say yes but I don't wanna sound you know really excited. I have to play it cool. Okay, I'm watching to many dramas this days LOL

 

 

"Well yeah I like you but I didn't fell inlove with the cheerful Chanyeol, I fell inlove with the cold Chanyeol" I said as I turn around leaving him standing in the middle of the hallway while giggling

 

 

"So its a no then?" I heard Chanyeol shouted 

 

 

"I didn't say no!" I shouted back 

 

 

Third Person's POV

 

"So its a yes?" Chanyeol shouted back again with a smile printed on his face. Jiyeon just shrug but Chanyeol took it as a yes. He fistpump the air then ran next to Jiyeon. 

 

 

They reach the library, Jiyeon started looking for the right book for there homework in science. Chanyeol just kept on following her while groaning since he doesn't like the library since its boring. He sometimes goes there just to take a nap only. Once Jiyeon found the right book she checked it out then left. Jiyeon and Chanyeol went to the garden. 

 

 

"I don't know that the school has a big garden?" Chanyeol said as he looked everywhere. 

 

 

"What? You've been here longer than me but you don't know?" Jiyeon asked as she sat down on the green grass while leaning on the tree. Chanyeol just shrugged then went to seat next to Jiyeon. He took his guitar out and his music notebook. Jiyeon took a glance at Chanyeol, who was strumming, and smiled. 

 

 

"Done!" Chanyeol shouted as he raise his pencil up. Jiyeon shook her head in amusement while trying to read the book she borrowed. *I still can't believe he change? Its really shocking LOL I wonder what will the others reaction when they will see the new Chanyeol?*

 

 

Chanyeol put his guitar back then he kept on staring at Jiyeon. He smiled then yawned. He felt really tired so he decided to sleep on Jiyeon's lap. Jiyeon put the book down then look at Chanyeol, who was closing his eyes. 

 

 

"Chanyeol, what are you doing?" Jiyeon asked 

 

 

"I'm tired.. Wake me up when lunch is over" Chanyeol said. Jiyeon rolled her eyes then continued reading the book. 

 

 

~ ~ ~ Dissmisal ~ ~ ~

 

Meanwhile, T-ara and EXO was standing on near Eun Jung's and Soyeon's locker wondering where Chanyeol and Jiyeon could be. They kept on arguing where should they go first even though they could split up but they don't want. 

 

 

"Where is Jiyeon and Chanyeol? I haven't seen them since break? Areum! Baekhyun! You're their classmate have you seen them?" Eun Jung asked 

 

 

"Molla. They weren't in the classroom. " Baekhyun said as he kept on walking back and forth while the others were thinking were could the two go and of they are together. 

 

 

"Ahh! I know, Jiyeon told me about the garden of the school maybe she's there!" Areum said as she snap her fingers. Everybody look at Areum with a confuse expression because they don't know that the school has a garden. Areum rolled her eyes and drag them with her to go to the garden well not all of them but she drag Eun Jung with her and the others followed. 

 

 

Once they reach the garden they started searching for Jiyeon and Chanyeol, well tehy were looking for Jiyeon since its impossible that Chanyeol would be here. Hyomin went closer to the tree with a guitar leaning on it. Her eyes widen and her jaw drop when she saw Jiyeon and Chanyeol sleeping together. Soyeon saw Hyomin standing with a weird expression so she decided to go near her and was shock. She ran and told Eun Jung that they found them. 

 

 

"Woah! What happen? Why is Chanyeol sleeping on Jiyeon's lap?" Suho asked 

 

 

"I don't know.. Are you sure this is Jiyeon and Chanyeol or maybe its ust another stupid couple?" D.O asked as he crossed his arms. Kai just shrugged then went to wake up the two people sleeping to see if it is them. Jiyeon rubbed her eyes then looked up and saw the others looking at them. 

 

 

"Yup its them" Kai said. Chanyeol sat up and rubbed his eyes too, he look up.

 

 

"What are you two doing here?! You know you missed everything! What happen?!" Baekhyun asked while Areum was rolling her eyes since he was over reacting.

 

 

"I here because I'm doing my homework and he followed me" Jiyeon said as he points at Chanyeol. 

 

 

"Yah! I didn't" Chanyeol said while pouting making the others look at them with a shock aqnd confused looked. Jiyeon hit Chanyeol's arms. 

 

 

"What are yo saying you didn't?" Jiyeon said 

 

 

"Hahahaha I'm kidding.. Ouch! Stop hitting me" Chanyeol said as he tried to stop Jiyeon from hitting him. Once she stop, Chanyeol kept on massaging his arms sicne it really hurts like hell. Her punches are like a thousand people throwing you rocks. Jiyeon and Chanyeol looked and saw there friends not moving so they kept on snapping there fingers. 

 

 

"Chanyeol pouting?" 

 

"Chanyeol smiling?"

 

"Chanyeol laughing?" 

 

"Chanyeol talking?" 

 

 

There friends said in unison. 

 

 

"What happen to Chanyeol?!" Boram asked

 

 

"Wrong question! Is this Chanyeol hyung or he's from another planet?! Yah! You imposter bring Chanyeol hyung back or i'll cut you into pieces" Sehun said while pointing at Chanyeol but earned a smack on the head. 

 

 

"Your watching to watching to many alien movies again" Kai said 

 

 

"No seriously what happen to Chanyeol?" Suho asked 

 

 

"Well he change. I don't why but he change" Jiyeon said 

 

 

"What? You don't like it? Do you want the cold Chanyeol back? Okay I can do that" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"No no no.. Actually its kinda cool but still creepy" Hyomin said while giving a thumbs up making Chanyeol smile. Jiyeon and Chanyeol stood up then started brushing off the dirt on their clothes. 

 

 

"Oh yeah Eun Jung you won the bet since I lost" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"Really?! Yes! So whose the unlucky girl?" Eun jung joked 

 

 

"Hahaha very funny! And its Jiyeon" Chanyeol said as he puts his arms around Jiyeon making her blush. 

 

 

"Woah! Jinja! That's so cool!" Areum said while jumping up and down. 

 

 

"How about let's celebrate since Chanyeol hyung change! Bubble TEEEEAAA!!!" Sehun said as he dance some weird moves. Chanyeol and Jiyeon shook their head in amusement while the others tried to stop him. 

 

 

"How about you guys just go since I'm taking Jiyeon on a date" Chanyeol said. Jiyeon rolled her eyes and push Chanyeol away and left. Chanyeol took his guitar and wave goodbye to his friends then started running to catch up to Jiyeon. 

 

 

"Even though I just saw Chanyeol smile I still can't imagine it" D.O said while the others were nodding their heads 

 

 

"How let's go get some bubble tea?!" Sehn suggested

 

 

"Stop with the bubble tea already! Can't you choose anything else?" Kai said while shaking Sehun 

 

 

"I wish Luhan hyung was here!" Sehun said while crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks. The others just rolled their eyes then left Sehun standing. Sehun shouted wait while trying to catch up to his friends.. 

 

 


 

Hey! Sorry guys if I just updated sooooooooooooooooooooooo LONG!

School has started and I don't have the time to open my aff account since there are so many homework!

and its sooooo HARD! Stupid school LOL but I promise to update as soon as possible! And sorry for the CHEESY chapter LOL

           

 

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

   

 

 

and I hope I didn't loose any subscribers! Please keep on commenting okay? 

Love you all <3