I Wish She Did Remember

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

- - - - One Month Have Past - - - -

 

 

Kris's POV 

 

*sigh* one month have passed huh? It feels like 1 year have past LOL.. Anyway one month have passed before that failed date with Jiyeon. You still remeber that day was suppose to be the day i would confess to her but it was interrupted by my friends. I don't blame them because they didn't know that we were there. Hmm maybe i'll just wait till Valentine's Come? Well it is the most romantic day. 

 

"Kris! Are you done packing your stuff? We gotta go before we miss the bus!" Lhan hyun shouted while knocking on my door. 

 

"Ne! I'm coming hyung.. I'm almost done!" i shouted back.. Yeah we are going to our auntie's house for 2 days and 1 night. Because we are planning on a birthday celebration for Chanyeol tomorrow. Yup its his birthday tomorrow November 27. My birthday have passed it was on November 6.. Of course i recieved many gifts but the one i like was from Jiyeon of course. She bought me a cap.

 

(click HERE to see the cap) 

 

 

I grap my stuff then went downstairs.. I saw Lu Han hyun standing like a model LOL. 

 

"Let's go! Hey.. Your wearing the cap that Jiyeon gave you! You do really like her huh? But why didn't you wear the t-shirt i gave you?" Lu han said while pouting.. I punch his arms slightly 

 

"Oww! That really hurts" Luhan said with a baby voice.. Aissh sometimes i feel like he is more my dosaeng than my hyung.. LOL! 

 

 

- - - - Next Day / November 27 - - - - 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV 

 

"Hmmm" i rubbed my eyes then check the time. Its 7:30 am WOW! I woke up before my alarm rings. My alarm always rings at 8:00. Anyway One month have passed. I already got my salary and i bought my own aparment and I'm already staying on it. You know its a great thing I move because my Aunt got a husband and his younger than my Auntie. He is staying at her house.

 

Anyway my house doesn't have a stairs or rooms. So the bedroom and kitchen are in the living room but the bathroom is the same like any bathroom in a house.. But its okay cause I'm only one. My house is near Chanyeol's house. I do like my house near the school but that's stupid cause i have to go to Chanyeol's house.. 

 

I got up then went to bathroom to wash up.. I wore a weird colorful t-shirt and a short but the length is long...

 

 

I grab my bag then went to Chanyeol's place. Yeah i'll just eat my breakfast there. I started walking its not that far anyway. After maybe 10 to 15 minutes i reach to Chanyeol's place and it was kinda quiet.. Maybe they are still sleeping. I put my bag on the couch then went to the kitchen to start cooking.. When i was done i set up the table then started eating. After i ate i went upstairs to wake up those sleepy heads.. 

 

I was gonna open the door but i heard Chanyeol talking. I guess his awake! Good.. Atleast i don't have to wake him up.. 

 

"Thanks mom....

No...  

Yeah Kris and Lu han went to Auntie Soomi's house..  

i don't know...  

They said i should go their cause they have i surprise for me.. 

Anyway thanks for greeting me on my birthday atleast one person knows.. 

Noona went to Busan. She said she has a new drama to film" 

 

What? Its Chanyeol's bithday today? How come i don't know? Well he never told me.. I feel bad for him that no one greeted him on his birthday excpet for his mom.. 

 

"Why are you standing here?" I jump because i was startled by his voice.. I saw him roll his eyes 

 

"I was gonna wake you up but i think i don't have too" i said 

 

"Ahh... anyway i'm leaving i'll be back later" he said 

 

i nodded then left before i could go Chanyeol shouted my name i turned around then said "Yes?"

 

"Umm.. ahh do you know what day it is today?" he asked while scratching his back hair.. Hmm should i tell him that its his birthday today? Wait maybe i shouldn't so i could throw him a surprise birthday party later when he comes back.. I'll invite all the member of T-ara and EXO.. Yeah! That's really a great idea!! 

 

 

"Hello.. Jiyeon are you still alive" Chanyeol said 

 

"Uh sorry.. and its only November 27 today.. I don't think their something special about today.. Wae?" i lied 

 

"*sigh* nevermind" he said then went downstairs.. I went downstairs too to lock the doors.. Hmm should i buuy a cake or should i make one? I grab my wallet then i open it.. Maybe i should make one. I gotta save money anyway.. Yeah the rent for the house is 10,000. Expensive right? So what should i cook? Should i buy decorations or should i just make them? Okay i'll think about it but first i gotta clean the house.. And especially Chanyeol's room LOL 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV 

 

No one even rembers my birthday.. Atleast my mom remembers. I check my phone and i saw a text its from my noona.. 

 

From: Noona

To: Chanyeol 

Hellooo~ Saengil Chukahamnida my little dosaeengg!!! 

Sorry i couldn't make it to your birthday.. i feel like a bad noona T~T

Anyway i bought you a gift. I'll give it to you when I come home ara? TAKE CARE! ^^

 

Tch. She does have the same reaction as mom. They are really family.. I checked the time and its almost time for the bus to leave.. Yes I'm taking the bus cause my aunt's house is far and i'm not in a mood to use my car. I open the door and I saw Jiyeon standing 

 

"Why are you standing here?" i asked.. She jump. I think i startled her? She's such an easy person to scare.. 

 

"I was gonna wake you up but i think i don't have too" she said 

 

"Ahh... anyway i'm leaving i'll be back later" i said.. She just nodded then left. Does she know my birthday I better go asked her.. I shouted her name then she turned around

 

"Yes?" she said 

 

"Umm.. do you know what day it is today?" i asked while scratching the my hair.. She didn't answer for about 5 minutes. I wonder if she knows. Well no one told her about my birthday. My mom did told her right? or no? 

 

"Hello... Jiyeon are you still alive?" i asked.. I wish she's not alive.. Kidding 

 

"Uh sorry.. and its only November 27 today.. i don't think tehir someting special today.. Wae?" she said.. Ugh! useless.. 

 

"*sigh* nevermind" i said then i walk downstairs.. I went outside to get a taxi to go to the bus station.. *I wish she did remeber my birthday*  wait what am i thinking.. sheesh Chanyeol what is happening to you? 

 

 


Hey! I'm sorry if i took so long to update.. Well because i went to a hotel with my family and we stayed their for only 2 days and 1 night.. We went swimming and blah blah blah... LOL anyway I wonder what will Jiyeon do for Chanyeol's birthday? 

 

Comment.. Vote.. Subscribe ^^