My Savior and Friends

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

"Slap her again and I'm the on who is gonna kick you out of here!" ---? 

 

I looked at my back and saw a girl with a short black hair, dark black eyes and white skin. She's so pretty! She's even prettier than this B*tch. The girl who slapped me look at the girl who interrupted her.

 

"Oh its just Eunjung" Girl 1 said with a grin 

 

"Eunjung? What a nice name" I said in my mind.

 

"Let her go B*tch!" Eun Jung said.

 

"You, I have a name and its not b*tch" -Girl 1 

 

"Ne! I know. Now leave her arraseo?" -Eunjung 

 

"This isn't over trash bag! We will get you somehow!" -Girl 1 

 

"Bring it! I'll be waiting!" I said. 

 

So the girls who bullied me left and Eunjung went to me. 

 

"Sorry if you got bullied by those girls. By the way my name is Ham Eunjung. " 

 

"Aniyo.. Its ok I can take care of myself anyway and my name is Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon. I gotta go I'm already late for class, really really late hehehe" 

 

"Wait! Skip class just this once" -Eunjung 

 

"But what about class?" 

 

"No worries I'll talk with the teacher and you can't just go in. Look at your uniform" Eunjung said to me. Oh yeah i almost forgot about my uniform that was ruined by that jerk face guy! 

 

"Arraseo eonnie." I said then smile 

 

"Hahahha you called me eonnie its the first time someone called me that." I just smile at her and followed.

 

We finally stop at a door it says 'EXO and T-ara's Room'. Eunjung opened the door and I saw 5 girls and 6 boys.. "Guys let me introduce our new member, Park Jiyeon or you could call her Jiyeon!!" Eunjung said... Wait, what?! A new member? 

 

"Umm Eunjung eonnie. I'm a new member? But I don't even know what group is this and I don't really know you guys." 

 

"Oh no worries. I saw potential in you and that's why i want you join our club!" she said then smiled.

 

"Arraseo eonnie" I said. 

 

"Yah! Introduce yourselves" Eunjung screamed and I was shocked "Hello my name Jeon Boram! This is Lee Qri, Park So Yeon, Park Sun-Young but u can call her Hyomin and last but not the least Lee Areum." 

 

"Annyeong haseyo my name is Park Jiyeon." I said with a 90 degrees bow.

 

"Yah! introduce us too!" A guy with a brownish or violet hair and he looks more of a girl because he pouted.

 

"Eh.. Too tired" -Boram

 

"Aiisshh. Bad noona! Arraseo I'll introduce myself.. Hi I'm Byun Baekhyun a lot of people call me Bacon but don't call me that I hate that name" Baekhyun said then wink. 

 

"Ne.. Baekhyun-ssi." 

 

"Oh yeah this is Kim Joon Myun but you can call him Suho. Then that is Do Kyunsoo but you can call him D.O and that is Kim Jong In or so called Kai and that is Oh Sehun and last but not the least Park Chanyeol" Baekhyun said.

 

I looked at the guy with an earphones and sitting quietly at the back he looks familiar. Its like we met before. Never mind!! Who cares about that dude "So you met everyone." Eunjung said and I nodded 

 

"But Eunjung eonnie, why is the room called EXO and T-ara's room??" I asked "Oh yeah, because the name of the boys group is EXO while our group is name T-ara." 

 

"So its a separate group?" she nodded "But we are one even though its a separate group, we are one. Oh yeah we need to change your uniform come with me" I just follow Eunjung eonnie and we stop at a closet and its full of uniform and extra clothes "Here this might fit you.. Try it on there's a restroom there" I nodded so I went there but-

 

"Ahh!"

 

"Gwaenchanayo? " Chanyeol asked after he catch me because I fell. I didn't see Baekhyun's feet are in the way and I tripped. How embarrassing!

 

"Ne! Mianhe" I said while bowing but he didn't say a word he just put on his earphones again.

 

"Jiyeon gwaenchanayo?? Its my fault. Mianhe." Baekhyun said while scratching his back "Aniyo, its my fault! I didn't see your feet."  I went to the restroom and change.

 

"Aigoo, how embarrassing." I whispered I can't believe that Chanyeol will catch me. I though his just gonna ignore me and let me fall but somehow he looks kinda familiar. Seriously, Park Chanyeol, who are you? Have i already met you somewhere? His voice sounds familiar like i heard it somewhere. Aish never mind.

 

"Umm Eunjung eonnie, I gotta go" I said "Awww Jiyeon eonnie could you just stay? Jebal!" Sehun said while pouting. "No she should go because she really need to go to class before the teachers notice that she skipped class." Eunjung said while smiling.

 

"Annyeong." I said while waving to them.

 

"Annyeong Jiyeon!" - them

 

 


 

 

Hey i know a lot of people are expecting that Chanyeol was the who said "Slap her and blah blah blah " hahaha but no sorry for disapponting you guys and yes i read the comments

jeongmal mianhe please don't stop reading jebal!! *pouts* hahahaha just kidding don't worry their will be maybe some Chanyeol and Jiyeon moments hehehehehe

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment!