Fell in Love

The Mint Heart

Siwon’s POV

I sit on the beach not so far from Kyuhyun who’s so excited to meet the sea. I can see him grinning widely and playing with the waves although he’s alone. I can’t help but smile when I see his happy face. His pale skin is glowing under the sunlight… So beautiful.

I look around and find the crew busy. Yes, the shoot has already finished and I don’t know how the clips will come out. I already tried as hard as I can. I was trying to be professional. I think it’s easier since Kyuhyun is my partner but I don’t know why it’s turning out to be so difficult for me. I don’t know what’s happening to me. My body will be reacting in a different way than what’s actually on my mind and I hate it. I can’t control my mind and my body as I please whenever Kyuhyun is near me.

I shift my sight to Kyuhyun again but I don’t see anyone. Where is Kyuhyun? I then see his hands trying to reach the surface, like when someone’s drowning. Oh come on Kyu, don’t fool around, that spot can’t be that deep, right?

“SIWO—mphh.. HELP M—mmph! Siw—“

My heart skips a beat when I hear him screaming like that. This is Serious! Oh God please, he can’t swim. I run to him as fast as I can. KYUHYUN!! Oh My God. I can’t think about anything else except throwing my body onto the sea. I swim as fast as I can while Kyuhyun is still trying so hard to reach the surface. His hands are grasping the water and I swim to his direction fast.

I can’t let him die like this or I’ll blame myself for the rest of my life. I grab his hands and tightly clutch on them. I pull him into my embrace as soon as I get him. His body is twisting in fear, his eyes which show fright lock with mine, his face is so pale, and he immediately hugs my neck tightly, too tight. Ugh! If he keeps holding me like this, the one who will die here is me.

Because of my hard work, I can reach the beach. It was so difficult to swim because Kyuhyun’s body is so tensed. I assured that his head isn’t in the water so he can breathe without trouble. I almost died because my lungs are running out of air when we finally reach the beach.

I fall down with Kyuhyun above me. My throat is sore while Kyuhyun is still hugging me tightly. I can’t get up. I glance at his face which is just an inch away from mine and it’s so pale.

“Kyu.. Kyuu.. Hey, Kyu.. It’s Okay” I try to calm him down and try to release his hands around my neck.

But he cries! What should I do? He’s not kidding this time! His body is trembling and he seems very fragile. He chews on his lower lip and his eyelashes are wet as the tears flow down his cheeks.

“Siwon...” He calls between his sobs. I can’t see him like this so I pull him into my embrace even tighter.

“Suushh! Kyu.. I’m here.. I’m here.. It’s Okay”

***

Kyuhyun’s POV:

I will die…Siwon! I will die if you don’t save me. The sea which is so calm and beautiful betrayed me. It turned out to be so cold and murdering. I’m sobbing in Siwon’s embrace. I can feel the warmth of his hands on my back. I can’t control myself.  I want to calm down and stop crying but my tears keep running down my face. I’m still scared until I can’t feel my body. I need to hug something safer and stronger than me and Siwon gives me what I need. I don’t want to release my body from his embrace. Not yet.

We stay there for a while. Siwon is still embracing me patiently. He my back soothingly and he doesn’t utter a single word. That’s better, because it’s clearly so embarrassing.

“Kyu, It’s okay. It’s safe. You are with me. Trust me” I lift my head slowly and find Siwon’s dark orbs looking at me tenderly.

I would’ve taken his words as a command to free him from my hold if he wasn’t looking at me so gently.

I nod but I don’t think I can move my body since all parts are frozen. He then squats with his back facing me.

“Come on. Get on my back!”

“What?” He asks me to get on his back? I’m not really sure about that.

 I don’t want you to drown again or even slip” He assures me.

“Bu—“ He cut me off as his hands are already pulling my body.

It’s not so hard for him to get me on his back. When he stands up, my body shakes a bit so I put my hands around his neck. I hope he won’t think that I’m the heaviest bag he had ever held. I promise I’ll start my diet program tomorrow!

I lean my head on his shoulders as I’m looking for some comfort. I’m still scared about everything that just happened, but what I can’t help think of is the fact that I won’t be able to lean my head over Siwon’s shoulder like this ever again. I’m sure I’ll remember this whenever I’ll look at him.

“Thank You” I say in a fragile tone when we already get in the car.

He nods and sits beside me, and before I can talk to him again, Joon Ho rushes into the car with his worried face.

“KYU! Kyuhyun are you okay?”

“I’m okay, hyung. Don’t worry” I try to smile at him.

I know he’s really worried about me. He glances at Siwon and sighs loudly when he sees him nodding. He then hugs me and pats my back.

“I don’t know what I can do if you drowned. Lee Teuk would’ve killed me!... Oh Kyu! You don’t know how worried I was just then”

“It’s okay, hyung. I’m okay now! Thanks for worrying about me. Can we go back to the hotel now?”

“Yes. Of course! Of course. But you can go back to the hotel with Siwon since I still have a lot of things to do here, and we still have a shoot tomorrow so take some rest!” He my head.

“Hyung, I think we should postpone the shoot because Kyuhyun needs to rest for a few days. I think it will be better” Siwon said before Joon Ho gets out from the car.

“Euhm. I think so”

“Hyung! I’m okay. Really!” I whine when I see Joon Ho agreeing with Siwon.

“No. Siwon is right! You need to rest”

I glare at Siwon who closed his eyes with his arms over his chest. Oh Good! I’ll be stuck in bed without doing anything for the next few days!

When Joon Ho leaves the car, the driver takes off, heading back to the hotel.  Siwon opens his eyes and gets his bag from the back seat. He gets a jacket and a T-shirt and gives the jacket to me.

“Take it. You should wear it so you won’t be cold” Siwon firmly said and I unsurely take his jacket. How can I wear this jacket while his clothes are wet and cold?

“Close your eyes! I want to change my clothes”

Without wasting anytime, I close my eyes. He s his wet shirt and as although my hands are covering my face, I can actually see him through my fingers. I can’t fight the urge to look at him. He takes his wet shirt rapidly. DAMN! I should’ve not seen this because his body is SO Y! Oh no, I can’t let my mind think of ert stuffs.

Fighting with my thoughts, I suddenly hear Siwon’s voice in my ear “Done! I know you saw everything, Kyu”

***

Siwon’s POV

When we reach the hotel, Kyuhyun falls asleep beside me with my loose jacket on his body. He looks cute. I examine his face when he sleeps, so innocent. His pointed nose, his bubbly cheeks, and the pink rosy lips are so perfect without any flaws.

Eh, Wait! What? What am I thinking about?

I shake my head harshly before intending to pat Kyuhyun’s shoulder to wake him up, but before I move my hand, Kyuhyun’s brown orbs are blinking cutely.

“How long you’ll be staring at me like that?” He chuckles while I remember saying those words in the park yesterday when he kept staring at me.

“I’m just waking you up, Kyuhyun” I get out from the car and walk to the lobby.

***

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I’m shocked when I open the door and find Siwon in front of my room. When we arrived at the hotel earlier, we each went to our own rooms and he didn’t even wait for me. Now he’s in my room and he’s bringing a lot of food for me? What’s happening? Did he hit his head or something? Why is he so different? Or what if My Mint Ice cream is melting? Is it possible? How can I not admire him even more? He makes my room become the prettiest place in this universe. Okay, maybe it sounds too much, but it sounds so normal when we fall in love.

Unfortunately, I can’t eat all of that delicious food. I’m not hungry especially with Siwon now staring at me intensely.

“Why did you stop?”

“I’m full” He immediately puts his hand over my forehead and sighs. As I touch my temple I find it hot. Feverish.

“We’re going to the doctor. Now!” he stands up and walks toward the door.

“SIWON! NO” I shout and Siwon stops and turns to look at me in confusion.

“I’m tired and sleep is enough for me. I know you are tired too” I try to convince him but it’s not easy. I need half hour to finally let him give up on the doctor idea. So stubborn. It wouldn’t have worked if I didn’t tell him that I brought medicine.

“Where?” He asks.

“In the drawer”

Bipp!

My laptop. Changmin! I jump to my Laptop and read Changmin’s message. He’s asking me to play a ga...

Pluk! Suddenly, someone presses the power button and closes the screen. I don’t have to lift my head to know who that someone is.

“That’s Changmin, Choi”

I didn’t ask. Here, take this! Then sleep” He hands me the medicine and a glass of water. Then like some kind of a bodyguard, he observes me until I drink that horrible medicine.

“Good. Now, come here. Sleep!” He taps my bed while he sits at the edge of the bed.

What is in his mind? I’m not that easy.

“Bed? What do you want to do?” I protectively wrap my arms around my chest.

He rolls his eyes and sighs “Not me, Cho! But you… you should sleep”

Oh, my mind has a wild imagination these days. I cup my cheeks that are burning heavily while Siwon mumbles “ert!”

“Come on. Stop imagining weird stuff, Kyu. I don’t want your fever to get worse”

I follow his command and tug my body under the blanket comfortably. Although his face is still expressionless and maybe he’s concerned about me, but can I enjoy this moment and try to raise the feel of his caring side in the bottom of my heart? Enjoying every second of his care although he’s nagging and grumbling? It feels so good.

“Oh, I should reply Changmin’s messa—”

“No laptop, No Game! Sleep”

I shake my head and lean my head on the pillow. Fine, I just need to pretend that I’m already sleeping then after he goes back to his room. I can do everything I want. I momentarily close my eyes and smirk as he pulls my blanket until my neck. He thinks his efforts are successful. I smile at him as sweet as possible.

“Good night.”

“Good Night. Have a nice dream, Choi. Bye bye!” I frantically wave my hand.

“I won’t sleep yet. Maybe you’ll need something later” I pout at his words.

“When I walk out of this room, you’ll turn on your laptop and play games with Changmin. We already know each other for more than seven years, Cho Kyuhyun. I won’t fall for your tricks. I’m not Donghae or Eunhyuk” He pulls a chair near my bed and sits on it.

“!”

Few minutes later, I find myself yawning. Maybe it’s the effect of the medicine. I can feel Siwon’s eyes examining me and really staring at me.

“Kyuhyun!” He screams when I open my eyes so I instantly close them again.

This is so comfortable although Siwon is nagging me so much. It’s so delightful when there’s someone beside you. He can be your eyes, your hands and your guardian. He can be everything to protect you. Siwon should know that. I really like it. I open my eyes –again- and find Siwon glaring at me with his killer eyes, but I don’t care.

“Siwon, thank you for today. Thank you very much. You’re so kind, hyung”

“Yes, I accept your thanks. Now, be a good boy and sleep” He pats my head softly.

I obey and close my eyes again. Behind my eyelashes, I can see that Siwon is smiling. My guardian angel is smiling because of me. Tonight I dream about Siwon kissing my lips.

***

Siwon’s POV

It took so much effort to make him sleep. He makes it even difficult with nonsense reasons. He sleeps with his back facing me. I smile like crazy and I can’t stop smiling. His words before he slept… how can he say it so easily?

‘Good Night, Siwonnie. Thanks for everything today. I wasn’t wrong when I chose to like you and admire you six years ago’ My heart flutters, like rain that sweep a desert. Just for a moment but it’s enough to make the desert moist. I don’t know what is it, but I really like it.

My eyes lay on Kyuhyun’s laptop. I have nothing to do. Maybe I can kill my boredom with this. I just want to see his game folder but I find a folder with my name. I open it and I’m instantly shocked. I find my pictures everywhere in different poses and different angles. There are pictures that he has cropped and only took my parts. I smile because of Kyuhyun’s private gallery.

In that folder, I find some notes with some sentences. For example, “! Sungmin hyung took my seat beside Siwonnie” Or “Who arranged the seating for the PressCon? Why did he put my name beside Kangin hyung not beside Siwon?” Or “I cried a lot today. How could they let Siwon jump with a rope in midnight just for variety?” Or “Siwon, why do I like you this much? I only ever felt this way towards Starcraft before” I laugh under my breath for the last one.

Kyuhyun changes his position. He lays on his back and kicks his blanket. I turn off his laptop before he wakes up. I fix his blanket and let my eyes wander to his angelic face. I touch his forehead and he still feels warm. His fragile face and his eyes that were full of fear this afternoon, I want to pull him into my embrace, protect him.

Why?

I don’t even know. Am I starting to love him? If this fluttering in my heart is called love, then I surrender, I fell in love.

Unconsciously, I lean closer. I can feel his warm breath on my face. This guy has turned my life upside down in just three days. As my face keeps getting closer, the memories from Lee Sooman’s office, his call that early in the morning, the Airport’s mini drama, the park, Eiffel Tower , this afternoon and now... Okay, maybe I shouldn’t think of every moment now when you’re waiting for me to kiss him, right? But those moments are flashing before my eyes. When my mouth is an inch away from his, I doubt if I should kiss him or not… But I want to.

I press my lips over his as I close my eyes. I want to feel the electricity through my body. Soft, sweet, and intoxicating. I just touch his lips without any movements because I don’t want to wake him up. Just let it be. I hope he will feel my lips on his. I hope he will know without me telling him what it feels like deep down here, in my heart.

I release his lips unwillingly and watch how they’re curving. So beautiful. What is he dreaming about? Am I in there? If after we share our secrets, we can share our dreams as well. Maybe I’ll stay here. I want to stare at his face all night long.

***



how was it?? hhaha

I hope you like this chapter ^^

SiwonnieFan, thank youuuuuuu *hugs

And thank you for my subscribers and all of you who gave me your comments ^3^

LOVE from WonKyu <3