A Date??

The Mint Heart

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Hyung, where’s my room?” Siwon asked lazily.

We just reached the hotel and met with Joon Ho, our manager who has been waiting in the reception. I can see him handing a key to Siwon while I wait for mine. However, Siwon has already disappeared into the lift while I still haven’t gotten my key. I stand up and tug Joon Ho’s shirt and he tilts his head at me.

“Where’s my key, hyung? I want to sleep” I whine and give him my puppy eyes.

My body is numb and I need to sleep properly. I’ve been lying on my left side for hours because I wanted to see Siwon’s face, and now I want to lay my body on the soft mattress and fall asleep. I need it!

“Kyu, you should wait for a moment until the person who’s staying in the room checks out. I’m sorry I didn’t give you the key first. Yeah, you know him, right? I’m sorry”

“So I should wait here until that someone checks out from the hotel? Seriously hyung? I hate you!” I snap and walk to the lift not so far from my spot.

“Kyu, where are you going? Kyu!” I can hear him shouting, but I act like I didn’t hear anything.

I’m about to step in to the lift but I suddenly remember that I don’t know the number of Siwon’s room. ! I turn around and ask Joon Ho who’s still talking to the receptionist.

“Tell me, where is Siwon’s room?” I give him my best death glare since I really want to punch him right now.

“Third floor, n°407. What will you do with that?” He confusedly asks.

“I will go there, I need to sleep”

***

Siwon’s POV

I need a cold shower for my tired body but when my hand is about to twist the bathroom’s door knob, I hear someone knocking on my room. When I open the door, I find Kyuhyun standing in front of me with his luggage. He rushes inside even before I can ask him what he’s doing here and slams his body on the couch, leaving me dumbfounded. I close the door and walk to him as I cross my arms over my chest.

“What are you doing here, Kyu?”

“My room isn’t ready, yet. Can I stay here, hyung? I’m dead tired. I can sleep on the couch, but if you don’t mind can I use your bed, hyung?” he innocently blinks with his brown orbs as if he didn’t do anything wrong.

I slam my body on the couch across from him. My mood is down and now I even lost my urge to take a bath. But when I look at Kyuhyun who is busy fidgeting with his fingers around the hem of his T-shirt, I don’t have the heart to show my annoyance. Oh God! Why does Super Junior have such a cute maknae?  How can I kick him out from this room when he has no place to stay?

“Just make sure you don’t make any noise. You know that I don’t like it!” I say before I stand up and walk to the bathroom.

The cold water pouring over me makes my tired body become fresher than before. Although I’m enjoying my shower, I can’t stop thinking about Kyuhyun. I can’t believe that I let him stay in my room. Oh God! I have to make sure that Sungmin and Donghae never know about this! I should’ve thought before letting him stay here.

The truth is, I know about his little admiration from my members, but I never thought too much about it and I have to say that I’m kind of enjoying it.

I reach for the towel and put it around my waist before I walk out of the bathroom and as I’m heading toward the closet, I hear someone screaming.

“KYAA!”

When I turn my gaze to Kyuhyun, he’s covering his face with his hands but I can see his eyes through his fingers. This guy is really something!

“Just take your hands off. I know you are peeking through your fingers, Kyu“

I sigh as I open my closet and wear a random T-shirt but I go back to bathroom and wear my pants there. I don’t want Kyuhyun to lose his mind and jump on me!

When I walk back to the bedroom, I find Kyuhyun lying on the bed and tucking himself under the blanket. I step closer and slam my tired body on the sheet. I turn my head toward him and his body stiffens as his hand tightly grips on the blanket.

The sight is very amusing and I can’t help but chuckle and cover my mouth with my hand while Kyuhyun is looking at me in confusion.

“H—hyung, w—what are y—you doing?” He stutters while gripping on the blanket even tighter.

“Why? This is my room. It means that this is my bed so I can do everything I want here… Or maybe you want me to do something to you? Huh?” I just want to because of the nervous look on his face.

He gulps and closes his eyes tightly when I squash his body under mine. He should blame himself, why is he always disturbing my private time. I smirk, thinking a little teasing for the evil maknae won’t be bad, right?

“Why,  Kyu?  You want to scream? There’s no one who will hear you”

***



Kyuhyun’s POV

When I open my eyes, I find Siwon’s face so close to mine. I can feel his warm breath on my face. Oh God! My heart feels like it will jump out of my chest. My heart is beating so fast and I hold my breath as I shut my eyes again. Is this the way I’ll get my first kiss with Siwon? It’s so not romantic. Oh, Kyuhyun what are you thinking about?

I’m afraid, but I’m unwilling to push him and runaway. Oh my God! Oh my God! I can feel him getting closer to me. He will kiss me. Siwon will kiss me! Oh my God! I’m not ready yet.

“S—Siwon. Don’t!” I open my eyes and shake my head while my hands grip on his T-shirt.

He almost closed the gap between our lips but he left me dumbfounded when he blew on my face instead of kissing me.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun. You are ert! You should erase the ert stuff from your mind”

What? He called me a ert when he’s the one who’s making fun of me? Tsk! How could I get tricked by him? I watch him get off from the bed then walking to sit on the couch.

“I’ll sleep on the couch until your room is ready. You can use my bed for now” He said as he turns on the tv and starts changing channels.

“W—why didn’t you kiss me?”

Oh God. Why am I the one who’s sounding so ert here? It sounds like I’m anticipating him to kiss me. Stupid!  I watch Siwon turn his head toward me, smirking before gazing back to the TV without saying a single word.

I slam my body on the bed and sigh loudly. This is abnormal. I’m his fan but my feelings for him are more than that. I like him as a person. Not a fan and his idol. At first I thought that I just admired him, but the feelings keep growing bigger and bigger than I already felt before. Sometimes it scares me. I’m afraid I’ll hope for more if I get closer to him.

***

Siwon’s POV

If I knew there were no schedules, I wouldn’t have come today. That Joon Ho guy handed me a car key this morning, smiling widely at me and Kyuhyun as he told us to build a romantic chemistry between us. Oh Come on, we already know each other for years now. Besides, I’m an actor so it won’t be difficult for me to act with Kyuhyun for our Music Video.

The worst thing for this morning is that I just found out there will be a ‘kissing scene’. Does it make any sense?

Flashback

“Hyung, what will we do today?” I asked when Joon Ho sat on the empty chair between me and Kyuhyun.

“Nothing, just go out and have fun. Your task for today is to build a romantic chemistry between you two. You can use this car” He grinned and handed me the key.

I took a glance at Kyuhyun who was still eating his breakfast, but I could see that his cheeks were blushing.

“Why should we? We already know each other for too long. Hyung, what is wrong with the music video?”

I know this guy had been hiding something from us. I don’t think I can handle it if I have to go out with Kyuhyun alone. It doesn’t mean I don’t want to, but I don’t know. It’s just.... Argh! Forget it.

“Ah, I forgot to tell you that you two have a kissing scene in the music video”

“Wha—mphh!”  My words were cut off by Kyuhyun’s drink spurting over my face.

“I—I’m S—sorry, hyung. I was just shocked. I—I’m so sorry” He apologized as his hand was wiping my face with the tissue.

I pushed his hand and wiped my face on my own. I really wanted to scream because it was so annoying. I intensely looked at him as if I want to kill him while he just kept his head low. We haven’t gone out, yet he already made my mood cloudy.

End flashback

 

A kissing scene? Normally I wouldn’t have a problem with it but now we’re talking about kissing Kyuhyun. Hey, I’m going to try to be a professional here but he shouldn’t bring his true feelings to the scene. I just hope that he will handle this as professional as I am. It means that no feelings could be involved... I hope he won’t be hurt.

***

I lock my eyes on the paper that is a list our manager made for our trip today. I don’t know why he’s so excited about this short trip. Why was everyone so happy when they found out that Kyuhyun and I will have this kind of trip? Joon Ho is affected by Sungmin and Donghae.

I’m lost in my thoughts until I hear someone open the car door. I can see Kyuhyun getting in and sitting on the passenger seat.

“Yayy! Go hyung. Let’s go for our first date!”

DATE? This guy is totally delusional.

***

Kyuhyun’s POV

I look at the view around me, this is so beautiful. I move my feet faster when I see Siwon walking away from me. Even his back view is so charming with his white shorts and plain T-shirt. I tilt my head when I’m already walking beside him. His face is expressionless. I wonder if he’s amazed with this beautiful park or not?

“How long you’ll be staring at me like that?” He says in a cold tone but it feels so warm to my ears.

“Hehehe. Why? Is there a rule that I can’t stare at you as long as I want?” I link my hand around his arm as my eyes are still glued on his face.

“There isn’t but it’s annoying me”

We stop and sit on the bench. The lake is even more beautiful since I’m enjoying the view with Siwon. I lay my head on the back of the bench and close my eyes. I wish the time will stop and I would stay in the moment like this forever. There aren’t so many people who know us here except our fans so I can call it as our honeymoon, can’t I? Kya! What’s wrong with my brain? No. Cho, you can’t be like this. It’s so not you.

My eyes lay on an interesting thing... Siwon’s mobile phone. Did he buy a new one? I don’t think it’s the one I saw last time. Unconsciously, my hand snatches it without his permission.

“Hyung, you bought a new one, right? Whooaah, cool! Hyu—“

“What are you doing, Kyu? That’s private!” He takes it away from my hand and puts it in his pocket.

“Why? I just want to see it. I won’t open your messages folder, hyuuung! I promise” I whine while tugging on his shirt.

Oh, come on, Choi-sshii. I just want to see your picture and your songs. I’m just wondering ... Do you have my songs or not? I pout and fold my arms over my chest. He is so not fun. Too cold.

“Please stop complaining, Cho Kyuhyun. That’s my privacy. Don’t pout” He softly states while looking at me.

I shift my gaze to him and I’m met with his tender eyes. He doesn’t need any sweet words to get my attention. He just needs to talk to me softly and he’ll get it immediately. But this time I get an idea.

“Siwon, I won’t whine again if you answer my questions” I give him my puppy eyes. I have a bunch of things that I’ve been dying to know.

“Go on” He gestures me to go ahead and ask.

“When was your first kiss? Where? And with whom?”

“Private”

“How did it feel like?”

“Private”

Private’? That’s all he can answer? It’s not so hard, is it? I just want to know.

“Oh, Come on, hyung. Tell me! Everything is private. I wonder what will happen if you have a wife in the future. Will you still tell her ‘private’ if she wants to wash your underwear? Tsk! You’re no fun, Siwon” I roll my eye as I notice he doesn’t seem to care about me or my questions.

“I already answered, Kyu. What do you want exactly? Huh?”

***

Siwon’s POV

I snort when I hear Kyuhyun’s words. How can he touch my phone without my permission? Even showering me with his odd questions? My first kiss? I already forgot what it felt like. I haven’t done it with the one I love. I have done it because of my drama. Can I count it as my first kiss?

“By the way...” I tilt my head and find Kyuhyun looking at me with his doe eyes.

Oh man! No please. I know that look. It feels like Kyuhyun wants to strip me only with his eyes.

“What?”

“Do you have a boyfriend? Or a girlfriend maybe?”

“Private!”

“Ah! Just answer with a yes or a no, Choi. How does this also count as private?” He punches my arm while his lips are grinning. I my arm that starts to hurt because it was strong enough to make it feel numb. I can’t punch him back, he is younger than me. And please note that he is our maknae. I can’t take the risk.

“So do you have or not?”

I don’t bother to answer his question. It’s not that I don’t want to answer him, but I can’t answer that damn question because I don’t know what the real answer is.

“If you don’t answer my question, I’ll take it as a no!” he smirks and leans his back on the bench.

What the heck! What kind of conclusion is that? Usually if someone doesn’t answer a question, it means yes not a no. Well, I let him be. I lay my back on the bench as well and let the wind blow my face softly.

“But isn’t it weird if such a handsome guy like you is single, hyung? Why, hyung? You have too many choices so that’s why you can’t choose someone who deserves to be with you?”

I stay silent.

“Or you don’t have a choice at all?” I can hear his voice clearly ringing in my ears even without opening my eyes and I know he’s gazing at me.

I sigh. That’s the problem. I don’t have any choice because they already chose for me.

***



I hope you will like this chapter :D

Thank's to SiwonnieFan who loves me :p

and Thank You for reading  "The Mint Heart" ..

LOVE!! from WONKYU <3