“Misunderstanding”

How Many Secrets Do You Have???

 

 

Hyoyeon didn’t know what to do; she felt mixed emotions, shocked, fright, and anger. It took a while before she realized what was happening. She runs to her brother while crying hoping he’s not yet out of breath and still alive. And thank God, he still is.

Her right hand lifted his neck and put it on her thighs and held his right hand on the other.

 

“H-hyo, c-c-come nearer” he said in a low voice but loud enough for her to hear, and she followed his command.

“Oppa, d-don’t talk save your energy, ok.” She said. Hyoyeon don’t like what she’s currently seeing. There’s already blood that came out from his mouth, he’s getting weaker and weaker because he’s blood flow so fast. His eyes are slowly coming down, but he manage to talk.

“I-i love you....always..r-remember that” he said while catching for his breath.

“take care....of cousins a-nd y-your unnie ok..... and you should be happy and reach your dreams even if I’m already gone” he continued.

“Oppa don’t say that like you’re going to die. You’ll live, you have to.......for me.. oppa! Opppaaaa!

End of flashback

 

Hyoyeon keeps on remembering that moment, a moment that almost ruined her life. Good thing her unnies and friends cheered her up. It helps her to move on and start a new life

 

At the living room:

Tiffany, Sunny and Tae are watching movies, Yuri and Yoona are running with each other around the dorm. Yuri is chasing Yoona for eating her chocolate and Seohyun and Jessica are reading books while Sooyoung can’t stop tapping her hand because she’s worried of Hyoyeon. Among all of the members she can tell that she’s the closest one to Hyoyeon and she can’t believe that Hyo is not telling her anything that bothers her. It’s already 10:40 and she hasn’t come out yet. Then she decided to go to her room.

 

HyoSun’s room.

‘Oppa, it’s been a long time but we haven’t found out who’s responsible for your death. Even the FBI agents can’t find any clues about the criminals. But don’t worry oppa, I will find them even if I die.’ Hyoyeon thought while looking at the picture of her and her brother in her hand.

Until she heard dome footsteps, she knew someone is coming so she hid the picture inside of a box and pretend the she had just awakened up. She is now fixing her blankets, and then she heard the door opened by Sooyoung. Sooyoung slowly walks in and closed the door.

 

“Yahh don’t you know how to knock?” Hyo asked as she faked a serious expression for a second then suddenly smiled. Sooyoung smirked.

“And don’t you know what time is it? It’s already 10:45 and you’re still in here.” Soo replied.

“Can’t you see i’m still fixing my bed? And I just woke up.”

“Your lying”

“What? I am not, what made you say that?”

“Your eyes are red and swollen and that means you have just cried.”

“Some dust just got through my eyes, that’s all”

“That is a very lame excuse hyo.”

“But it’s true.” Hyo Lied.

“Ughh.. Will you please stop pretending just for once hyo. Look, your hiding something, we know that, we can feel it.”

“tsss.... you know what, I think you want me to cook for breakfast because you miss the food that i cook.” Hyo laugh as she pinches her cheeks.

“I’m serious” Soo said

Hyo took a deep breath

“Soo, I’m ok, you have nothing to worry about, promise. Let’s go down ok?”

Soo just nodded and weakly followed Hyoyeon.

 

Hyo’s POV

‘Wooooh........that’s was close. I’m sorry Soo, I want to tell you everything but, I’m afraid that I can’t answer all your questions and I also don’t want you to pity me. Hmmmn I hope the other girls will not ask me about my swollen eyes. Aaaaahhhh whom am I kidding of course they will ask. Aissshhhh’

 

“Good morning guys” I greeted with a big smile. ‘aaahhhh this is not me again, why do i keep on pretending that I’m ok anyway? Aisshh whatever’

“ Hyo, what happened to you, your eyes are so swollen? Tiff ask.

“Like a fish” Yoona added and everybody laugh.

“The lady with a flounder lips had spoken” I said and laugh.

“Just kidding Yoon” I added as I saw her with a little offended face.

“Did you leave some food for me? I headed to the dining table and I saw bread, kimchi, bulgogi and dumplings. ‘hmmm....not bad’ I thought.’

I grab a plate and chopsticks and eat.. and while I’m eating, I saw them doing an eye contact with each other and after that they are already walking towards me. Then, here I am surrounded by them.

“Spill it out Hyo” Sica said.

“You want me to spill the food?” I said

“No, we just want to know what’s wrong with you.”Tae said

“Nothing is wrong in me, what’s wrong with you or you just want me to share my food to you all?” I faked a smile and continue eating.

“Hyo please, we know you have a problem, so tell us.” Yuri said.

“a.a Guyz, I’m ok alright, I think your just thinking too much?”

“Oh really? Then Why are you avoiding us this past few days?” Yoona almost say it loud. ‘I can see Yoona is quite angry right now. Should I tell them the truth? No! I can’t.’

“What? No! I    am    not   avoiding   you. And why would I do that?”

“I don’t know, you tell us, you always have an excuse when it’s our free time and come back just when it’s time for work.”Yoona said

‘this is so frustrating! Hey wait a second, Sooyoung is chewing something.. ohhh myyyy. Really??? Sooyoung, you took one of my dumplings. How can she do that in the middle of the discussion.. ugh..’

“Ok, I’m sorry alright, I’m sorry if I acted like that, I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you why I always leave, but you guys just misinterpret it. It’s not because of you ok.. Now please, let me finish my breakfast before Sooyoung could.” I said as I saw Sooyoung steal another dumpling. She didn’t know that I knew. Did she? Then I continue to eat.

“Fine! Let’s go girls” Jessica said.

“Oh, and by the way. We have 3 weeks’ vacation just in case you want to get away from us.” She added. I took a glance of them. Their faces are filled with disappointment and angry *sigh* I should have explained better.

End Of POV:

 

After Hyoyeon finished her breakfast she tried to talk to the girls but they are avoiding her. When they took their lunch, the girls were happy chatting and throwing joke to each other but no one was talking to her. They even hang out without her. It’s like she didn’t exist to the group. The girls were really angry because of Hyoyeon.

 

At Water Spa:

Sooyoung POV

 “Don’t you think this is too much” ‘I started a conversation.’

“The heat? Sunny ask fixing her towel.

“No, about Hyo. We left her alone at the dorm. And we didn’t even talk to her.”Soo faced them.

“Then let her be, she wants it.” Yuri said

“Yeah, she’s right.” – Jessica

“But maybe we should give her more time to tell us what her problem really is.” I stated.

“Soo, It’s very clear that it is us. She has been avoiding us for the past few days,”

“But what if there is other reason”

“Are you on her side?” – Yoona

“No, I’m just saying a possibility.” I said.

“Guys who want ice cream? Seo interrupted. She came in with Tae and Tiff.

“Meeeee!!!!!!” We said in unison and grab the spoon and eat.

‘hmmnnn I think I should talk to Hyo. I need to hear her side before it could turn into worse.’

“Soo”

‘I need to get back to the dorm, but how?’

“Soo”

‘I’ll just make an excuse and go.’

“Sooyounggggg” I was shock.

“What?” I asked.

“Yah, are you okay? What are you thinking? You’ve been spacing out.” Tiff said. ‘Did I?’

“Yeah, of course I am. A-ah.......don’t mind me.” I respond.

“Ok” She said.

‘After we relaxed, I ask them if I can go back to dorm because I will arranged my clothes and thank God they didn’t stop me.’

 

At dorm:

‘I immediately search for Hyoyeon but there was no sign of her at the living room. So I decided to go to her room, a without knocking I opened the door, entered and

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 


"chapter 2 = Done"

so, what do you think of it?

I updated early because next week will be my examination so I will not update for quite some time.

I just hope that you enjoyed it :)