What's going on?

Wish upon a star

  The next day I woke up feeling really hungry. I didn’t eat at all yesterday. I didn’t want to go out or do anything but it was Monday so I had to drag my body out to school.

  Before going to school I stopped at a coffee shop to eat breakfast. I took my time eating in the tables outside of the shop.

  ‘Why are you suffocating yourself Linda’ I though to yourself looking around at the people passing by. This was where I saw Chanyoel the first time.

  ‘Why go back here? You’re only causing yourself pain.’ I told myself before taking the last bite of my chocolate cake.

  I sat there for a couple of minutes, drinking Americano coffee.

  As I was taking my last sip I saw a shinning figure from the corner of my eye. I shut my eyes close and shook my head, thinking I was imagining things.

  I opened my eyes and I couldn’t believe who I was seeing opening the coffee shops door

  Chanyoel

 ‘Linda that’s not him. He died. Don’t bother strangers’ I told myself, but my body kept on moving closer to him.

  I was standing directly behind him in line as he was for the guy in front of him to order.

  I observed he’s back feature carefully. He was very tall and I could see his cute ears standing out more than anything. He had blond hair like when Exo first debuted. I was surprised because last time I remember seeing him in a show his hair was black and way shorter.

  I was daydreaming to much to realize he left and the guy in the counter was asking me what I wanted. I asked him for a cup of water. He looked at me confused, “I need it to take my morning medicine” I just needed something cheap and quick so I could go look for Chanyoel.

  The guy gave me the water fast and said since it was only water I didn’t need to pay. I smiled at him and rapidly started looking for Chanyoel.

  He wasn’t inside so I went outside.

  I found him sitting in one of the outside tables alone drinking a cup of coffee while using his phone.

  I went up to him. “Excuse me, but are you Park Chan-yeo?’ He stopped what he was doing and looked at me surprised.

  “Oh no. You heard me rapping on the streets last night?” Chanyoel asked feeling embarrassed.

  “Uh?” I was really confused on what he was talking about. “Thank god you didn’t. I know that I’m not famous or anything but I was bored yesterday and started rapping on the street. I thought you heard me saying my name.”

  ‘Is he not Chanyoel? Is there another Chanyoel?’ I wondered.

  “Isn’t your birthday November 27th 1992?” I asked him. “Hey how did you know? Did my mom send you to check up on me or something” He said in a playful tone smiling at the end of it.

  ‘It has to be him. He has that same smile that makes my heart beat every time. His voice, his birthday, his ears, face ….everything. It has to be him!’

  He waived his hand in front of my face “Hello, are you still here on earth?’ He said in the cutest voice.

  “Yeah I’m sorry, but I thought you died yesterday? All of your fans were there, I saw it.” I told him.

  “Died? Fans? I want to be a rapper, but it’s not like I’m in a company or anything. Why would I have fans?”

  “What do you mean? You’re in Exo”

  “Ahhh you must have me confused for one of them. I know that there are 11 of them, but I’m not one of the 11.”

  You gasped. “11? There are 12 members and you’re one of them” He chuckled thinking that I was cute when I was confused.

  He showed me a picture of exo on his phone. “You see? 11 not 12”.

  “Buuut buut ttttt. How about my necklace? I said holding on the Chanyoel necklace I had on my neck.

  “What about it? It looks cool” He said taking a closer look “Wow look it’s shinning. Does it have a sensor or something, for when people come close to it?”

  I looked down at my necklace and couldn’t believe how much it was shinning. Even under the sun it doesn’t shine this much.

  ‘This is your symbol. Don’t you remember?” He pushed your head with one figure. “Ya. You must really be going crazy” He said with a soft smile.

  “Ommo. Something is not right” I said looking like a lost poppy.

  “Here” Chanyoel said handing me his phone. “Put your phone number.” I looked up to him still with a lost look. “I need to go to class, but I feel bad leaving you like this. Knowing myself I will probably be wondering if your okay later on. I will want to contact you to make sure you’re alright”

  I smiled brightly while putting my phone number in ‘ This must be Chanyoel. But how? What happened? Did he loose his memory? Did something happen in the hospital? But I just know it’s him’

  I gave him back his phone. A few seconds later my phone ringed. “That’s me. Save my phone number” Chanyoel said smiling like always.

  “Well I got to go now. It was nice to meet you. Hope you don’t come up with other crazy stories” He said walking away.

  “Chanyoel!” I called out to him, and he turned my way. “ It’ great to see you alive and doing well” I said with a happy satisfying face. “ Mhmm I must be nuts for asking for your number, and giving you mine. You might be a crazy person.” Chanyoel said looking at me.

  I looked down at my feet looking a bit sad. “But I don’t regret my actions” He smiled and waved at me before leaving. I smiled back and waved.

  I stud there for a few minutes. ‘What’s really going on though?’ I asked my self-remembering last night. ‘My wish?.................... Nah I’m probably just dreaming right now. ‘

  *Ring ring*  I picked up my phone. “Hello?”

  “Ya Linada. You better not be late to school” Even if I still think it’s a dream I still want to go to school

  “Yeah I’m on my way” I said and closed the call. I started running, realizing it was late.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   “Goof morning Yuki!” I said bringing her into a hug

  “Ya! You know I don’t like hugging” Yuki said pushing me away

  “That’s odd. You always let me hug you in my dreams”

  “Correct. This is not a dream, pabo”

  “Hurry up. When is my birthday?” I asked her

 “June 30? I’m your best friend. How can you think I forgot”

    “But you never know my birthday in my dreams”

  She pinched my arm. “Stop playing this is not a dream”

   ‘Okay it’s official. This is not a dream. Every time I get pinched in my dreams I wake up.  But why is Chanyoel alive and why isn’t Yuki talking about it. She knows how much I love him.’

  “Yuki. You know who Chanyoel is, right?”

  “Oh you heard of the new student already?”

  “New student? I’m talking about Exo’s Chanyoel” She laughed hearing that.

  “He might be good looking from what I heard, but he is not one of the 11 members”

  “There are 12 members” Yuki touched my forehead.

“You don’t seem sick, But you certainly sound like it”

  I was beyond confessed. The bell rang and everyone got to their seat, including me.

  “Good morning everyone. As most of you have heard we have a new student today” Mr. Lee said and signed with his hand at the open door for the new student to come in. Everyone was looking at him, specially you.

  “Introduce yourself” Mr.Lee said.

  “Hello everyone. My name is Park Chan-yeo, you can call me Chanyoel. Nice to meet you all” He bowed and smiled widely. Everyone clapped their hands exept you who was still shocked, not sure what was going on.

  “Why don’t you take a seat. Linda!” Mr. Lee said “Raise your hand” I quickly did. “Go seat next to her” He looked at a the seat next to me “But someone is seating there” Chanyoel said confused. Yuki was seating there.

  “Linda is one of my quietest student and I feel like you can learn a lot from her.” Mr. Lee told Chanyoel. “Yuki move up front “ She moved and Chanyoel bowed his head a little while passing by her, feeling a bit bad making her move.

  He looked at me after sitting down. “ Coincidence uh?” You turned to him speechless. ‘What’s really going on here?’

 

  Writers Note:

Hi everyone! I hope you guys like the story. Don't forget to comment and subscribe :)