Prices

Still Unexpected

I didn't know how much time had passed since Kyuhyun and I had gotten back together, I just knew he was starting to remember things, at first it was nothing, just little things such as random gifts he had given me when he was trying his hardest to woo me. Then it got bigger, it started with a couple past arguements and  turned into him remembering the night I told him I was pregnant, however the accident never came up. I didn't know what happened and neither did he, I thought we were safer that way.

The company is a little reluctant about us getting back together but the CEO was pretty happy, I think he knew this would happen sooner or later. I remember the CEO stopping by my office and offering me congratulations, we sat and chatted for a bit, he seemed shocked that I never pushed to make him remember. I explained that I had a friend who went through the same thing and that the more you pushed the more it hurt that person.

"You amaze me Min, you are quite strong willed for someone who has been through a lot of ." the CEO smiled and I laughed.

"I'm just glad that Misun is getting to know her father, Kyuhyun mentioned the other day he wanted to go and get her last name changed to his." I smiled at the thought. 

"That's good, have you heard from Yoona?" The CEO asked and I frowned.

"Now that you mention it, yes. She's been calling none stop begging Kyuhyun to take her back, or she was going to do something drastic." I explained and looked at the CEO.

"If she tries let me know,  I think its time Kyuhyun and yourself focus on your daughter." The CEO smiled and took his leave, my day went pretty well after that, I got a surprise visit from Kyuhyun and Misun for lunch and somehow Kyuhyun managed to sweet talk my boss into letting me go home early.

I spent the greater part of that night making dinner with Kyuhyun and Misun, after that we watched a movie and once Misun went to bed Kyuhyun took me into our room just to prove he could still make me go crazy. 

But that next morning I was met with the shock of my life, on the front line of a newspaper on my way to work screamed:

Park Min, scandalous mistress of Cho Kyuhyun, secret love child, former girlfriend Im Yoona speaks out about how this girl ruined her relationship.

I was in utter shock, I ran to work and called the CEO.

"Sir, did you by chance read the papers?" I asked.

"Yes I did. I am in the process of getting a public address ready, you should speak there. This is your relationship at stake Min. Let me handle Yoona." The CEO assured me and I hung up.

Work went badly, I spent most of it locked in my office, I had to unplug my work phone, I called Kyuhyun and told him to get Misun out of school to avoid paparazzi. I even had to take the back exit out of my office just to get home. That night the Super Junior guys all came over to discuss the public address. They would be speaking on behalf of my relationship with Kyuhyun. 

"I can't believe this girl." Donghae spoke angrily, "Who is she to lie like that?"

"We need to focus on what we are going to say you guys." Leeteuk spoke up from the floor where Misun had convinced Eunhyuk and himself to play with her.

"I think we should just say the truth. What we actually know, and there's no way they can discredit you guys because you all lived together." I said from the couch, Kyuhyun had his arm drapped over my shoulder.

We spent most of the night talking things through on what we were going to say, that night Misun slept in our room because I was scared that someone would try to break in. Even with all the Super Junior boys crashed in out living room it didn't make a difference., The next day was the day of the public address, I made sure to look as professional as possible, along with Misun, she seemed reluctant to go with us but I felt that she would be safer with Kyuhyun and I. She looked adorable in her outfit.

I turned to see Kyuhyun standing in the door way of the bathroom as I finished putting Misun's head band in her hair, once she was finished I let her go and turned to finish my makeup and hair.

"You look like you are going to a funeral." Kyuhyun said as he walked behind me, I snorted and continued to work on my makeup.

"I feel like I am going to one, and it's my own."

"I would do anything to protect you and Misun, you know that." Kyuhyun kissed my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I know babe, its just this whole thing is making me nervous, I don't want my life ruined based off some obsessed ex girlfriend." I sighed and turned to look at him, my hands squeezed his biceps worriedly, he laughed and kissed me softly.

"I know we can get through this Min. I know you know that." Kyuhyun looked me in the eyes and I felt safe. We were going to do this, I just knew it. We would win, she can't keep her lie up if everyone was telling the same story.

 

We all got out of the car infront of the SM building, I had Kyuhyun carry Misun so she wouldn't be attacked. The guys decided to make a tight cirlce around both Kyuhyun and I so they could keep us out of harms way, the things I heard as I stepped out of the SUV were the most harmful things I had ever heard.

"YOU !"

"HOMEWRECKER!"

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THAT?!"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! THEY WERE PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER!"

"GOLDDIGGER!"

The Super Junior sasaeng fans were relentless, while the more reserved and calmer fans simply shook their heads at them. The Sasaengs at some point started to throw things but were quickly dealt with. When we got through the doors I saw all of the SNSD girls sitting by the door to the area I assume to be the confrence room. Jessica saw us and quickly crossed the room, she threw her arms around my neck and hugged me close to her.

"I'm here to support you, all of us are. It's time Yoona grew up and got over her crush." Jessica smiled and poked Misun in the nose, Misun giggled and waved.

"Hello Jessica Unnie, you look pretty today." Misun said and giggled again, Jessica smiled and pinched Misun's cheek.

"And you look adorable as always." Jessica complimented Misun, who blushed.

"Mommy picked it out for me, an she did my hair too."

"Your Mommy must be the best." Jessica smiled and Misun nodded enthusiastically  making Jessica laugh.

"Let's start heading in guys." Leeteuk spoke and we all filed into the conference room. It really just looked like an load of chairs, we were all handed mics and Kyuhyun made sure Misun was between us. As we watched everyone file in, Yoona noticed she had an area next to us by herself, proof she was alone in her accusations. 

"Good Afternoon, today we have all gathered to figure out the reasoning behind the reports of Miss Park that Miss Im has placed on her. You first will hear stories from all the poeple involved in the current situation then from Mister Cho and Miss Park themselves, I hope you all can have a open mind and wait till we are all done before you ask any questions. I will leave it to the first person." the CEO spoke and walked to the front row of the audience, I took a deep breath and prayed that everything will hurry up.

 

 

Sorry that this chapter is so late!! 

I do hope you enjoy this chapter, I am seriously hoping that I will have maybe two chapters left.

I watched the Part 2 for GROWL and I have to say I like that one better hahahaha

Please leave me some feedback :)