Revealing

Still Unexpected

I put my pajamas back on and sat on my bed waiting for Kyuhyun to get dressed.

"What I am about to tell you it cannot leave this room. If it did bad things will happen, I'm sure it's not going to quickly trigger things but at least it's a shot right?" I smiled weakly and watched as Kyuhyun scooted closer to me.

"I trust you, I have a feeling you won't lie to me." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his side.

"Kyuhyun, Misun is your daughter. I got pregnant almost seven months before your accident. You were about to break up with me because the company wanted to you publically date Yoona, because we wouldn't go public with our relationship. Yoona's always had a crush on you, even when we were together she would act like a jealous child, when you woke up the next day after your accident, you didn't recognize me, and suddenly I saw Yoona being all cuddly with you. The SNSD unnies weren't too happy with her.The whole compan knew we were together, but orders from above told them to stay quiet, that you had to remember on your own. Two months later I had Misun, I was sad you couldn't be there to hold your daughter. As time went on I told Misun about you, she knows about your accident and other things, she knew that one day you might remember, but I wanted to make sure she knew her father never left her. So when you started finding yourself doing things I used to do, Jessica called me and told me about it. It means your mind is slowly pushing through the veil that covers those memories, and that maybe in time you will remember. You want to know about that park and bookstore you kept going to? The park is where we first ran into each other. I was running late for work and barreled into you. That bookstore, well at the time it was my job. You used to go there for no reason just to see me. At first I thought you were just a creeper because I didn't know Kpop all that well." I felt tears falling down my face slowly, Kyuhyun was quiet and I looked at him, he had a small frown on his face.

"If you think this is too much I understand if you have to leave. You don't have to stay if you don't feel comfortable. I just don't want you to hate me." I sniffed and watched as he let go of my waist and got off the bed.

"Why didn't anyone try to make me remember?" He asked quietly.

"The doctor said to force you to remember could permanently damage you, like put you in a coma for life permanent. I couldn't live with myself if that happened to you Kyuhyun." I spoke fiercely.

"I need to go Min, look thanks for telling me the truth." He said coldly and left the apartment. I stared at the door for a few minutes then started to cry, I hated myself.

 

After that night I hadn't really heard from anyone, I honestly wasn't surprised at this, who knew the reason. For all I cared for I was going to just live my life and raise my daughter. Misun knew something had happened but she seemed to understand I didn't want to talk about it. Sungmin had decided to take Misun for the weekend so I could get a few things done for work, he didn't talk about Kyuhyun, or for that matter he didn't really talk at all.

"Min, what's wrong?" I asked as he arrived Friday afternoon to get Misun.

"Kyuhyun told us that you told him the truth, he said he asked you to. He looks so lost and confused now. Yoona and him fought yesterday, Min did you sleep with him? Because he broke up with her saying that he cheated. He said it didn't matter who with just that he needed to be away from everyone." I looked at Sungmin sadly and nodded, tears threatening to fall. He sighed and hugged me close.

"I thought he would remember or something when I told him. I didn't think he would act so coldly and angry at me, all I did was tell him the truth." I sobbed and Sungmin rubbed my back.

"I told you a long time ago Min, you have to be brave for Misun, she's smart but she's young. You need to let him go. He may never remember." Sungmin held me at arms length and looked me square in the eyes.

"I will. I just wanted to try. It's so hard to stop loving him." I wiped my eyes and went to fetch my daughter.

"But Mommy do I have to go?" Misun begged as I handed her overnight bag to Sungmin.

"Yes hun. Mommy has to do this work and it will be hard if I have to stop and play tea party, not that I don't love to but the deadline is right around the corner, if you want to get new things you should let Mommy do what she's good at." I rolld my eyes at my stubborn child.

"Okay Mommy, but you have to do one thing for me okay?" Misun looked at me mysteriously.

"Yes Misun." I sighed.

"When you feel restless and sad, take a walk through the park, sit on the swing set and stare up at the sky okay." She said and put her hand in Sungmin's and lead him away.

(Alrighty for this next part I used this song as inspiration please listen to it as you read this next part lol although im sure this part will be longer than the song ahaha)

So here I am, its almost midnight and I am currently walking throught the park, making my way to the swingset. Sitting down on it I look around and see couples walking around happily as they walked to what ever destination they had in mind, I kicked a rock carelessly with my boot and watched it skid a few feet away. 

I looked up and saw how beautiful the stars were, I leaned back in the swing keeping a grip on the chains, I tried to see if I could recognize anything.

I sat there for a bit just looking up and felt slightly better, I found myself swinging slowly and humming a song Kyuhyun used to sing randomly, I think it was called Late Autumn. I found myself starting to sing the chorus of the song softly.

Yes, it was you that brought me out of there. 
You closely held my hand that was in my pocket.
You during the late Autumn of that year.
Where are you walking now?
I miss the sound of your footsteps.

I didn't notice someone had come up behind me and was singing in harmony with me, when I caught the voice I turned and saw Kyuhyun sitting on the swing next to mine but facing opposite of me. I slowled my swing down to where I was just moving back and forth on my heels. We stayed quiet for a while, occasionally glancing at each other now and then, but for the most part just looking at the stars.

"Min, I'm really sorry about that night, I didn't mean to act that way to you. I was just so shocked at everything that I panicked." Kyuhyun apologized and I continued to swing slightly.

"I told you it was okay, what I wasn't expecting was your anger, you really hurt me Kyu." I said and looked at him, he looked sad, a little worse for wear but he still looked like the same guy I fell hopelessly in love with.

"So what do we do now? I heard you split from Yoona, that's a good thing right?" I asked and twisted in my swing. I noticed Kyuhyun sigh, I knew I was about to hear something I more than likely didn't want to hear.

"Yeah we split, and then she told the CEO, he's not happy about it but I don't care anymore. I just want to remember, I feel like I need to remember something important." Kyuhyun said and I gave him a quizzical look.

"Really? So are you going to go home to your parents place?" I asked and stopped swinging.

"Actually no. I was wondering if you would be okay with me stay with you, so I can get to know Misun better. She is my daughter after all." I felt my heart fall a little. I mean I was estatic he wanted to be in Misuns life but what about me?

"Oh, yeah absolutely, we would just need to figure out a sleeping arrangement." I smiled and nodded.

"Why?"

"Well I figured you would want to be left to yourself once Misun goes to sleep..." I trailed off and looked away. I heard Kyuhyun get up from the swing, I didn't know what he was doing till he was kneeling in front of me. 

"Min, I know you want me to in Misun's life, but until I remember I don't want to hurt you more than I already have. I've deprived you of four years of me being by your side. I want to start by making it up to Misun first, I missed out so much of her life, but we have memories already. I just want to make some with her. We don't have to make arrangements. I'll sleep on the couch if you don't want me in bed with you." Kyuhyun held onto the swing chains and pulled me closer to him.

"It's okay, I don't mind, I've waited four years already, but I'm not sure I can wait any longer." I said softly and felt a tear escape my eye, I watched as Kyuhyun whipped it away.

"Min, I'm sorry." He said and stood up, I watched him walk away and head off towards where ever. I waited till he was out of ear shot and finally cried out loud, a sob escaping my mouth as I clasped the spot over my heart.

It's never fair for me.

 

.................I'll just leave these Gifs here to explain how I'm feeling as I write this last part.