We all have problems.

Weight in my heart.

As expected, my best friend was standing in the point where we have to meet, the door that was just before the door leading into the building, Junhong was leaning against the wall with his hands in the pockets of his pants while he had his sight lost somewhere in the place, with his headphones on . I took the opportunity to stop for a moment to contemplate the view. How could he be so high despite being so young? Surely really needed little to reach six feet tall, his hair, a few days ago was of a deep blue color was now partly faded into a greyish tone of blue. It looked like a catwalk model, we told always causing his characteristic blush on the cheeks. I smiled for myself and went back to start the step, hadn't noticed me yet so I gently grabbed her forearm, we had to go carefully with these things, he used to get nervous with the skinship. His eyes finally focused on mine. There was something strange in them, their orbs usually had a special glow and these morning there was no sign of it.

-Hyung-Even his voice sounded weaker than usual - What happened? Are you okay? I suddenly remembered that he had waiting for me in that place, I suggested that we might sit on the steps. I sighed.

-Himchan has returned from London - I muttered looking forward, squinting I didn't need to look for my friend to know that he was looking surprised.

- So soon? I thought ... - This time when I looked back to him he was still with that face off, lifeless, I was staring at him when he looked back at me he gave me a faintly smile.

- Are you okay Junhong? -I put aside for a moment everything about Himchan, it was happening something strange with my best friend and I wanted to know what.

- No, it's nothing - He suddenly stood up -Come on, hyung you don't want to be late the first day, right? -I had no time to respond since he had already started to walk, it made even me more worried.

 

As every year, the first day of class was pretty weak, all the new teachers were limited to introduce themselves and their subjects, what they expected of us during these nine months ahead, the types of essays and exams that we would have to do or we explained how they would evaluate us, the teachers who already knew us from other years gave us a little more conversation, asking, for example, what we had done for the holidays. I just have the chin resting in the palm of my hand almost all the time, occasionally I watched Junhong from the corner of my eye, he hadn't changed the expression of sadness and this frustrated me for not knowing what was wrong. Finally, the bell announcing the end of the last class of the day rang, making all students hurry to leave, my friend picked his things quiet, but before he could start walking again without me I put my hand on his shoulder.

-During lunch Daehyun sent me a message, wants us go through the cafeteria this afternoon you come?

-No, I'm not going today - I opened my eyes in great surprise, it was the first time I heard him say he did not want to come to the meeting, it was usually the first to encourage others to do things together, he turned to return and smiled at me in that way so strange and unusual it -I'm sorry hyung, is only I have things to do at home.

I shrugged, not knowing what to say, I would have to talk to my brother about this, I shook my head removing all troublesome thoughts and hurried to leave to meet the others.

Every time I was in front of that establishment I was more surprise than the last time, I always saw something changed in the decoration, both exterior and interior, I had to admit that the Jung family had exquisite taste in decor skills, the automatic glass door opened and I quickly found the warm smile of Mrs. Jung, who was behind the front desk of the cafeteria accompanied by a couple of waiters, so I could see how was teaching to the new employeés some new menu.

- Jongup, welcome! She went out to meet me as she wiped her hands on a dish towel, then put both hands on my face- Every day you are more handsome - The compliment and her wink made my face blush uncontrollably - If you're looking for the guys are out on the porch -She raised her eyebrows - Junhong didn't came with you? I shook my head and she handed me another warm smile -Well, never mind, go with the others, I'll bring you your usual chocolate milkshake later.

The cafe had two floors, both rooms were very large and connected with a very wide staircase right in the middle of the room, also had an outdoor terrace for the warm weather and a little porch that was usually reserved for us in warm days, I opened the door that led outside and saw everyone there. My brother with Daehyun were too busy eating different tasting cakes they had on the table while Youngjae Himchan were watching something interesting in one of their mobile phones. I walked over and greeted him with a smile accompanied by a waving hand.

- Jonguppie! -The first answer was obviously from Himchan, he dropped the interest in the phone and got up to hug me again, I again felt that feeling in my stomach that oppressed me. I finished sitting between my old brother and Channie, the first ruffled my hair and made rolling my eyes in response. All returned to what they were doing, Daehyun's mother brought me the smoothie which I loved so I decided to take it as he kept thinking about what could have happened to Junhong today, was so strange that he almost was unable to recognize

- How did it go the first day of class? -Youngjae's sweet voice made me look up at him, they had changed places and now hir head was resting on his boyfriend's shoulder as he caressed Daehyun's forearm - And Honggie? - I bit my lower lip to hear the question, I assumed that they either knew nothing.

-Everything went on as normal - I scratched my neck without knowing what to say, He hadn't anything important - I went back to take another sip of my almost finished churning before continuing – And I think Junhong is at home, he didn't have very good face today. - My brother, who had remained distracted typing on his mobile phone stopped suddenly, looking alarmed.

 

Is he sick? -Himchan was next to interfere, in a tone of genuine concern - Should we go to see him?

- I don't think that's a big deal with him -All looks, even her boyfriend looked up to watch him -I mean, sure he's tired of dancing, we all know how competitive it is with this stuff, he's probably disgusted with some of that - Jae pinched his cheek causing the other laugh, then melted in a tender loving kiss that was interrupted by Dae's mother cleaning the table laughing loud, make the couple blush

 

                                                                                                                          * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

I liked the calm that was after dinner, where, after helping my mother with the dishes we all sat down on the couch to watch TV before going to sleep, my parents were the first to get up to go to bed , my brother and I we simply make a hand waving and stretch further into the couch taking advantage of the free space.

-I called Junhong three times before dinner and he hasn't answered his phone – Yongguk's deep voice was mixed with the monotonous voices of television, I lifted my head slightly to look at him - I'm starting to feel worried seriously Jongup.

- I don't think it's anything, you know how he is ... somewhat special-I returned to bury my head in the cushions but I had no answer, I knew that at that moment the thoughts of my brother only had one owner and he was my best friend. After a while he got up saying that he was going to his room, He ruffled my hair as a 'good night' and he warned me not to go to bed too late and I nodded in response.

 

I knew I had fallen asleep on the couch when a knock on the door woke me up abruptly, I stood still for a moment... who was able to pick out in a house at these hours? I got up quickly to see that the noise didn't stop, if it kept going it was to wake the others, I frowned and walked to the entrance briskly, opening the door reluctantly without stopping to think that could be a thief or a murderer. The person who was behind the door was far from being one of those things.

My best friend, the little Junhong was there, standing, hands in the pockets of his jacket while his body was shaking violently, his face was red and swollen like he was all part of the day crying, his tears were falling like torrents for her snowy cheeks

- Junhong! - I exclaimed frightened, hir arms around my body once in a big hug, his body was cold How long have been waiting out there? - Junhong what's wrong?! -From his lips came out only a few loud groans accompanied by more pitiful tears, clicked my tongue and drove him into the house, I dropped him into the couch without stopping to mourn, her body trembling inevitably. I didn't know what to say or do - I'm going to find my brother, try to calm down, okay? -I felt that even my own voice was starting to break. I climbed the stairs two by two and opened the door to my brother without even calling, he was on the bed with headphones on and the computer in his lap.

- And that face? What's that Jongup? - He raised his eyebrows alarmed, I explained the situation we had in the living room and ran stairs down to the living room, I followed him closely, wanted to know if he was able to coax Junhong about what was happening with him. Yongguk hugged him tightly sitting on the couch next to him, our maknae buried his face in y brother's chest and I could see how he relaxing his body slowly as my older brother was caressing his back with gentle movements.

-Ssshht ... come on, calm down ... -Junhong up a little face to look into his eyes, he had ceased to mourn, Yongguk gently kissed hir forehead and hugged him again -Can you tell us what happened?

-I-is..is ... - He stuttered and quickly took one hand to his lips, gently withdrew, Yongguk and encouraged him to continue -My brother is going ... -He muttered under his breath - He will go to study abroad finally... leaving me, hyung ... I ... -From his eyes turned to spring a flood of tears, my brother sighed and I tensed. I knew the situation at his home was complicated, Junhong lived with his older brother, their mother and her husband, he wasn't the biological father of the boys, he died when Junhong was very little, because he was a renowned architect he could make a huge fortune bequeathed his children and his wife. We all knew that the man who was now in his house didn't care any of his new family, he was only with them for the fortune that could own someday but she was very much in love. We also knew that our maknae had suffered on occasion of abuse for his part, usually verbal.

-You are not alone ... - Yongguk answered as he kissed hir cheek repeatedly, -I'll take care of you, I promise... - Junhong nodded and wiped hir tears with the back of his hand and drew a light smile that we responded to fast.

-Why don't you stay here tonight Junhonggie? - I intervened placing my hands on one of his knees , while she was sitting on the floor - Our parents aren't going to matter. - All three got up from our sits and started to walk upstairs. I stopped at the door of my room as I opened the door, then I saw the other two getting into the opposite room. Once I closed the door I let out a loud sigh and flopped on the bed closing my eyes, exhausted from the day I just had.