The Fuming Dragon

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GUYS OMGGG GUISEEEE, I might have used the wrong words for the previous chapter's (A/N) LOL x'DD So I asked in the previous chapter if you guys are ready for some LOVEE & ACTION...and then there were comments which were like...BWAHHAHAHAHA, okay, okay, hopefully you guys didn't get the wrong idea cos' I really don't want to disappoint xD

I DON'T WRITE . SO NO. LOVE & ACTION DOES NOT MEAN . 

Please don't get the wrong idea guys I really can't write lol I'll die from embrassment and won't make it past the first paragraph which probably contains like...idk, three lines? xD

BWAHAHAHA, you guys are so cute okay I'm sorry I probably misled some of you guys with "LOVEE & ACTION" I apologise don't kill me TT^TT

 

***

 

Third person’s POV

     Nickhun watched as Dara glumly stirred her tall glass of orange juice. “Are you upset?” he asked. Dara looked up, then sighed softly as she looked back down, “Ani…why?”

     “You look upset.” He shrugged, “Was it something that guy did with that blonde a while back?”

     “No.” Dara’s reply was instant, and her voice was slightly cold and angered. Nickhun smiled.

     Dara lifted her gaze, and blushed upon seeing him smile. “I’m serious.” She said softly as she went back to stirring her drink.

     “Uhuh…says the girl who is sitting here right now looking like she just got cheated on…” Nickhun teased. “Yah!” Dara pouted cutely, “If I was cheated on…I’ll…I’ll beat that guy up!”

     “Right…” Nickhun glanced down, and then back to Dara’s eyes, “Of course you’ll beat him, I mean…I’m sure your petite body hides a lot of amazing super strength.”

     “You never know…” Dara sang cheekily. They laughed and Dara smiled as she watched Nickhun rake his hair. “Do you have a girlfriend?” she asked casually.

     “Why?” Nickhun raised a brow and smirked, “Asking me out?” “No!” Dara laughed, “I was just wondering.”

     “Nah, I’m single.” Nickhun smiled, “Though I wouldn’t mind if you want to be my-”

     “No, Nickhun, no!” Dara laughed. “Aisht, I’m hurt.” He clutched his chest dramatically as Dara clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes.

     “I’m going to the ladies’ first okay?” Dara said as she slipped down her chair. “Will you be okay alone?” Nickhun suddenly seemed worried. “Yeah, of course.” Dara smiled and punched his arm lightly, “I have super strength remember?”

     “Right, right.” Nickhun rolled his eyes and laughed.

     “I’ll be back soon.” She smiled and walked away.

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

     “Finally found it…” I muttered in relief after searching for the toilet for five minutes.

     I turned down the corner and saw a guy leaning against the wall beside the mens’ room. A white cap was covering one side of his face and I felt a shiver run down my spine when I saw his eye shift to me.

     I bit my lip and hurried into the ladies’.

 

     I stood in front of the door and took a deep breath. “Okay, Dara, breathe. So what if that guy looks creepy and is hanging outside the toilet?” I muttered to myself as my fingers wrapped around the handle, “Don’t judge people by their looks, Dara.”

     I exhaled and pushed down on the handle, swinging the door open. Instead or walking out normally like I wanted to, I found myself sticking my head out first, making sure that guy with the white cap wasn’t there.

     God, I’m sure I look like a fool right now.

     Seeing that the guy with the white cap was no longer there, I sighed with relief and stepped out from the ladies’ room. As the door swung close behind me, I turned, and screamed softly when I bumped into a dark chest.

     “Dara, shush!” a familiar voice clicked his tongue, “People might think I’m you or something!” I looked up, and was relieved to see Jiyong looking down at me.

     “Aisht, don’t worry. The music’s so loud.” I shrugged, “You just scared me.” Jiyong raised a brow as he glanced towards the dance floor.

     “Why did you look like some ninja sneaking out of the bathroom huh?” he asked as he casually leaned his shoulder against the wall.

     I folded my arms and leaned against the wall like him. “I saw this guy with a white cap outside here earlier on. I got a little freaked out.” I said.

     “Guy?” Jiyong’s eyes narrowed as anger flashed in them, “I told you! The club is dangerous! Why did you insist on-”

     “Jiyong!” my jaw dropped as I glared at him, “Enough is enough, okay? Why do you keep treating me like a child? I can take care of myself! I’m also having lots of fun right now!”

     Just what is wrong with him arghhh!!

     Jiyong clenched his fist as his eyes darkened, “With whom huh? That low-life who was dancing with you just now?”

     “L-Low-life?!” I widened my eyes at him and scoffed, “His name is Nickhun and by the way, he’s an extremely nice and sweet guy!”

     “OH SO NOW YOU EVEN KNOW HIS NAME?!” Jiyong exclaimed incredulously.

    “He asked me to dance!” I burst as I gave him the “duhhh?!” look, “His name was the first thing he said!”

     “Not everyone says their names.” He gritted his teeth. “Well I guess Nickhun’s more of the friendly type?” I raised my brow sarcastically.

     Jiyong glared at me as I watched him take deep breaths. I would have been intimidated by now, but no, I’m hella’ pissed.

     Just why is he so over-protective ohmygahhhhh?!

     “I’m bringing you home with me right now.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter