Different Situation

We Are Just Different

Wearing black eyeglasses, black jacket, white T-shirt, black trousers and white Supra shoes, a brown haired boy walked from the airport with his bags in the cart the he was pushing. After sitting on the seat for hours and hours from New York, he was in Korea now. A taxi driver helped him to put his bags in the luggage and opened the door for him. He went inside and sat nicely.

"Where do you want to go, sir?"

"I don't know. Best apartment in Korea, maybe?"

The driver nodded and started driving. The boy kept silent and looked outside. He didn't know what to do. He was in Korea for a reason, to search something that he didn't even remember, even a single thing. He only knew that the thing he was searching for was in Korea, only that.

He was too busy of day dreaming so he didn't realize that he was arrived. The taxi driver opened the door and when he looked outside, his bags were all outside. He smiled, paid the taxi and took all of his bags. He walked to the lobby with a smile on his face.

---

A boy walked coolly in a crowded wish his bodyguard. He heard girls shouting his name in love. He saw many girls holding big papers with his name and some lovey-dovey words on the papers. Once he smiled, the girls would scream loudly and some would shout "I LOVE YOU". Those were just ordinary things for him. He went inside his car and in 2 minutes, the car started moving.

"Today you're free, where do you want to go?"

"Really? Not even a single photo shot in the scheduled?"

His manager shook his head while reading the book. That boy grinned in happiness.

"Let's just go back to the apartment; I'll play there, okay?"

The manager nodded in agreement.

"Please back to the apartment"

"Yes, Mr. Kim Jonghyun"

---

"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Kibum. I'm a new student here. I moved from New York, but I was born in Korea, it's a bit complicated"

Kibum was standing in front of the class. With a bright smile on his face, many girls started being attracted to him. The teacher smiled at him and asked him to choose his seat. He was about to sit next to the window when suddenly someone asked him not to sit there without telling him the reason. Kibum nodded and sat next to the seat.

The class was about to started, the teacher was asking the students to take out their books and open them, when suddenly someone knocked the door and opened it. There was a boy, a good-looking boy, standing with a big grinned on his face. He slowly walked into the class and approached the teacher.

"Sonsaengnim, I'm sorry I'm late. The driver is still new so he took the wrong direction"

"You used that reason 2 weeks ago. Just say that you woke up late. Hhh... This kid. Just sit now"

That boy grinned again and then walked quickly to his seat, while the others were laughing at him, including Kibum. That boy quickly pulled out his book and put it on his table without opening it. Kibum thought that it was weird. Was he the owner of the school so he could do anything he wanted to?

"Hi, I'm a new student, my name is Ki--"

"Can you shut your mouth up? Do I look like I care?"

Kibum was surprised. Nobody talked like that to him, never. And suddenly that boy broke the record. He moved to many schools when he was in New York, but he was never being like that by the other students. He turned his head to his book and tried to forget the just-now-event.

"He's always like that, don't worry. He just needs time to know you"

Kibum heard that from the girl beside him and he nodded. Did he hate me? But why? Or did he hate new students? He really didn't understand it at all.

---

Kibum was playing basketball alone at the gym. The truth, he wasn't alone. That boy was there too, he was sleeping nicely on the bleacher. Kibum wasn't good at basketball, he was a bit weak at sports, but he always wanted to try. He was about to shoot the ball when suddenly he heard a sound.

"Really, you can't play, can you?"

Kibum pouted. With the ball in his hug, he went to the boy and sat next to him. He gave the ball to the boy and sighed.

"Yes I can't play"

That boy spun the ball on his finger; Kibum had to admit that it was cool. He stared at the boy. He didn't look like he was a cold guy, maybe because Kibum was a new student. But, was he always like that to other new students? Suddenly that boy stopped spinning the ball and put it beside him, between him and Kibum.

"I don't like new students"

"Why?"

"No, I just have a little problem with it. Childhood memories"

Kibum still stared at the boy who didn't even take a glance at him. He was laughing at himself. While he was searching for his childhood memories, he met someone who had a problem with it. And somehow he felt scared; scared that maybe he would hate it too. Really, blamed that stupid accident when he was in New York. He lost everything.

"I lost my childhood memories"

"You lost it?"

"Yeah, amnesia. Because of the stupid accident in New York when I was drunk while driving"

That boy chuckled and Kibum started finding it was cute. How could a cool boy chuckle like that? But he was relieved, at least he knew that that boy didn't hate him, just didn't like him because he was a new student and that boy didn't like new student because of his childhood. Kinda funny how a cool boy was corrupted by his childhood memories.

"Ah yeah, I haven't told you my name. My name is Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun"

"Yeah, me too. You cut it when I wanted to tell you this morning. My name is Kim Kibum"

Suddenly Jonghyun's face a bit changed. He was a bit shocked. He squeezed his own hands. He stared at Kibum's eyes deeply. Kibum found it a bit weird but mysterious. Kibum stared back to Jonghyun's eyes deeply. They did it for a long time until Jonghyun turned his head away while chuckling sadly.

"What now? You don't like people named as Kim Kibum too?"

Jonghyun chuckled again, but it heard so sad. Kibum felt something was wrong about this, about Kim Jonghyun. But he didn't know what it was. Jonghyun still didn't look at Kibum and somehow it made Kibum felt guilty. Did he make a mistake??

"I-I'm sorry. I-I'll just go if you want"

Before Jonghyun could stop him from running away, Kibum wasn't in the gym anymore. Jonghyun sighed heavily. How could he act so stupid? He took his bag and walked away from the gym.

---

Kibum laid himself on his bed. He softly played with the old fashioned red ribbon that he held tightly on his hand. He smiled bitterly.

"Why should I play with this thing when I don't even know why connection between me and this stupid thing?"

Kibum stared at his ribbon deeply and his eyes started being teary. He threw his ribbon and all the things on his bed. His pen, pencil, books, even the pillow, bolster and the bed cover. It was a total mess now. He shouted loudly and he could feel the tears started flowing on his cheeks. It always happened every time he was alone and trying to remember everything in very short time.

He felt a bit dizzy. He groaned a bit while giving his own head a little massage. He was about to take some painkillers when suddenly his phone rang loudly. He took his phone and answered the call. It was his mom.

"Kibum, what are you doing? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just need to take some painkillers because I pushed myself again"

"I've told you not to do that. Do you want me to live with you? I'll--"

"I'm okay mom. Just believe me. Get to go. Bye mom, I love you"

"I love you too Kibum. Take care"

He put some painkillers exactly after he hung up the phone. He closed his eyes and felt better slowly. He wiped his tears and laid himself on the bed. He pulled the messed bed cover and started sleeping. He was going to a place where he could see all the lost memories, even they were very blurry.

---

Jonghyun took his guitar and played some song with it while he was singing. Yeah, he liked to do that. For him, it was relaxing. But in that night, all of the songs were just mess. He couldn't concentrate at all. He groaned a bit and put away his guitar. He accidentally dropped a blue carton box and made it opened.

Its things were all around the floor. He quickly took them all and put them in the box again. But when it came to the red ribbon, he could only stare at it. He slowly took it and brushed the old fashioned red ribbon. Somehow he felt like his mouth became dry and his lips too. He stared at the ribbon deeply and whispered...

"I hate you Kim Kibum. You broke the rules. You never come back"

---

[N/A] : You know, I'm known as an angst FF writer (some even said "Can't you make a happy fluffy fic?!" LOL)  so please don't hate me for making our Jongkey like this T^T and to remind you, next chapter will bring us back to their childhood *yay~!* enjoy this chapter, everyone! I love you ♥