Discoveries

That XX
Jiyong walked down the street holding bags of ice cream, a salad, and some movies Chaelie wanted. He was listening to music and drinking the last bit of whiskey in his bottle. He hated this calling her his friend watching her hold his hand. In her eyes he was perfect and it was sicking. The man he loathed was named jay park. He stole his love away and he chuckled to himself "he can't steal what was never yours." He reminded himself stopping to throw the body and get some coffee. Chaelie hated seeing him drunk. So he needed to partly sober up before facing her. He was always half drunk around her because it was how he could be around them. As he got his coffee he walked back along the street gasping at the sight of jay park. He was slipping the ring chaelie gave him and slipped it in his back pocket. He put his arms around a girls waist kissing her his hands slipping up her shirt. Jiyong set down the bag and coffee tapping jay park on the shoulder. When he turned jiyong punched him in the face. "You son of a ! Who the is she, she doesn't look like chaelie!" Demanded jiyong and jay park tackled him. They both started throwing punches. The girl gasped breaking them up. "Im ing telling her you stupid your done!" Jiyong shouted. "Good luck she ain't gonna believe you, your lap dog days are numbered!" He yelled. Jiyong flicked him off and walked off getting his stuff and leaving.