Chapter 2

When The Clock Strikes 12
CHAPTER TWO.
i'll protect you
 
 
-Luhan-
 
"Why did you try to commit suicide?" 
 
I stared at the ground for a while, trying to remember the reason why I did that but... it seems like I forgot evrything. Why did I try to commit suicide? It's like everything doesn't make any sense.
 
"I'm sorry but... I can't answer that question. It seems like I've forgoteen everything..."
 
I really don't know. From why I was falling from the building to why am I still living right now. Oh right, Min Ah was the one who saved me.. Even though she told me the reason why she saved me, I'm still wondering why it was me...
 
-Min Ah-
 
It's true, he forgot everything because I was the one who made him forget. But I didn't know the reason why he commited suicide. I just wanted him to forget all his troubles in life, just like me. I also want to forget all my troubles in my life. I want to be the reason behind his smiles, not his tears. I never want to see tears in his eyes. I don't want him to worry anymore because, it's painful. Worrying. Just what happened that made him want to leave his world? When he still has a lot to live for?
 
Yes, he still has a lot to live for. Just like everybody, he has a dream. And of course it's to be successful. If Luhan dies, he can die but he must die trying his best to succeed to whatever he's trying to reach.
 
"It's okay, Luhan. You don't have to remember it and tell me. besides, I'm just a stranger and I just met you 30 minutes ago." I smiled softly and told him. 
 
Then there was silence. But it wasn't the awkward kind of silence that people usually experience, it was a silence filled with worry.
 
But then a random thing came out of Luhan's mouth.
 
"Min Ah?"
 
I looked into his eyes. I don't know why but there was something special in his eyes that not most people have.
 
"Do you want to go somewhere?" he asked. It was pretty random but yeah, going somewhere would be nice right now. "Umm... sure, where do you wanna go?" Suddenly, he took my hand and led me to wherever he wanted to go. His hand was really warm. It was nice holding his hand in this cold evening. I wish i could hold his hand more often...
 
-Luhan-
 
By the time we arrived at the place, the sky was already dark and it was perfect bcause that place will only look nice in night time. 
 
"Luhan, where are we?" Min Ah asked. She was shivering and I became really worried. She looked really pale and it was pretty obvious even in the night. "We're in the Han River in Seoul right now and see that colorful water coming out from the sides of that bridge?" I pointed my finger towards a bridge connecting each side of the river. "There's a fountain show every night and at that time, colorful water will come out of the sides of the bridge and it looks really amazing especially when the sky is dark. You can clearly see the colors of the water." I explained.
 
 
I turned to look at Min Ah, who was beside me, smiling. But she was still shivering. "Are you okay Min Ah?" I placed my hand on Min Ah's forehead. "Your forehead is really cold, are you okay? You can always tell me if you're not feeling well so we can go somewhere else..." Min Ah shook her head, "I'm fine, Luhan. It's just that one of my weaknesses are water and I won't have much energy i areas with a lot of water without my bead..." 
 
I looked down. Suddenly, I remembered about the bead again. Her source of power is inside me right now and I feel bad because of it. I mean look at her, without her bead she won't have much energy to overcome her weaknesses! "But trust me, I'm fine. It's not like I would die in places like these," Min Ah told me with a cheerful smile. I smiled too and looked at the fountain show. "The fountain show is really amazing, Luhan. Do you go here often?"
 
I nodded, "Yeah i always go here. This place is to relieve my stress. The colorful water will make me forget about all my problems for the day! So i'm bringing you here now because I want you to forget your problems too, so I hope you can go here often even if i'm not with you!" 
 
Min Ah's mouth shaped into an 'o' after that. Then she smiled again. She lookes really beautiful when she smiles... "Luhan, does it always rain on a bright and sunny day here?" I looked at her weirdly, "Yeah it does. Why?" 
 
"Because if it does rain on a bright and sunny day, it's beause i'm crying... I'm telling you this just so that you know whenever I'm crying and you'll always remember me! When you have problems you can always tell me, Luhan. I'll be there to help you."
 
So all this time, when it rains on a bright and sunny day, it was actually Min Ah crying? If it's like that then... she must've cried a lot of times. I sighed. I bet she had a lot of troubles in her life. If only there was something I could do for her, i mean, she already has a lot of problems in her life and now she has to live 200 days without her source of power!
 
"And by the way Min Ah." she looked at me and replied me with a "Hmm?" 
 
"Don't worry, because i'll protect your bead which is inside me right now, i'll take care of it and i'll make sure it won't be damaged, because I care about you and your feelings and i don't want your heart to be damaged further..." 
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
SECOND CHAPPIEEE! ^^
HOW WAS IT??????????? Was it weird?????????? Okay, i know it was pretty short and i'm so sorry TT_TT *bows a thousand times*
And guys please comment PLEASE! I won't know what is so wrong with my fic without your comments! Comments are my inspiration and without them I won;t have that much ideas ;;-;;
So can y'all help me be a better author by commenting? XD
And THANK YOU SO MUCH for my subbies wh subscribed to this fic even tho there aren't much subbies! LOL THANK YOUUU I APPRECIATE IT! <3
If you like this fic then please subscribe ^^ If not then... idk lol  Thanks again and GOODBYE see y'all in the next chap which will be updated in about... idk o/ #slapped