Snow White Kibum & The 7 A Pink Girls

Snow White Kibum & The 7 A Pink Girls

            Once upon a time in a faraway land, there is town called SM Town that is ruled by King Kangta and Queen BoA. The king and queen have a son and his name is Prince Snow White Kibum. He was named Snow White Kibum because he is white a snow and I don’t know why Kibum. I only know the song Kibum, bum, bum tonight. Do you know that huh? It is one of the songs of Nine Muses.

            Back to the story.

            When Prince Snow White Kibum was just a child, his father died because he accidentally steps on the mouse which causes him to fell from the window in the 10th floor of the castle.

            Few years later, Queen BoA married a noble man named Teukie and he became the king. The queen fell in love to his dimples and he is also ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hand…some… Eeewww…

            Another year later, the queen died and now Prince Snow White Kibum left with King Teukie. And here’s the story begins…

            Wait! Does it mean this is the only the beginning of the story? Then why did you let me read the introduction?!!!

            “Prince Snow White Kibum, as the king, I ordered you to be the maid. You’ll clean the castle from roof to underground and make sure that not a single dust can be seen.” King Teukie said.

            “But… But… But…” Snow White Kibum said.

            “Another but from your mouth and I will make your mouth into a !” King Teukie yells.

            “Bu… Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple, geudaeneun geudaero meotjyo…” Prince Snow White Kibum sings while dancing.

            “Stop singing and dancing. You don’t have any talents! Go clean the garbage room now!” King Teukie shouts.

            Prince Snow White Kibum went to the garbage room and starts cleaning. “Jogeumssik geudae gyeoteuro dagagayo jogeumssik…” he sings ‘Overflowing With Tears’ while cleaning.

            “Eoneusae geudae boineun got kkeutkkaji watneyo…” someone sings.

            Prince Snow White Kibum stops what he is doing and looks around. He saw a girl looking at him from the window.

            “Who are you?” Prince Snow White Kibum asks.

            “My name is Princess Go Ara.” The girl said. “I came from the other town.”

            “Why are you here?” he asks.

            “My horse is missing so I came here to find him. Siwon is sometimes stupid.” She said. “Why are you cleaning your garbage room?”

            “Because King Teukie said.” He said.

            “He’s stupid. Why he wants you to clean the garbage room when everyone puts the garbage of the castle in the garbage room?” she said.

            “Don’t say that he is stupid even though it is true. He might punish you if he heard you said that.” He said.

            “I like you. You’re kind and handsome.” She said. “I need to go now. Wait for me and I will marry you.”

            “H-Huh?” he awkwardly said.

            “Annyeong gasaeyo!” she said and gone.

            “Wow… How can she look at me from the window of the 20th floor of the castle?” he asks himself.

            One night, King Teukie faces his magical mirror. “Mirror, mirror, in the bathroom, tell me who is the most handsome in the world or else I’ll kill you.” King Teukie said.

            The mirror shines brightly that the king needed to wear his sunglasses. Then, a guy from the mirror appeared holding compact powder.

            “Are you sure you want to ask who is the most handsome in the whole world?” the mirror asks.

            “Ne.” the king said.

            “It is I who is the most handsome and the most beautiful in the whole world.” The mirror said.

            “Do you want to break your lovely mirror, Heechul?” the king said.

            “I am just joking.” The mirror said. “The most handsome in the whole world is Heederella but here in SM Town, it is Prince Snow White Kibum.”

            “Prince Snow White Kibum?! I thought it is me?!” he said.

            “Sorry, king but you’re not. You have cute dimples but you are no match in Prince Snow White Kibum’s handsomeness.” The mirror said.

            “I must get rid of him so I can be the most handsome here in SM Town and I will get rid next that Heederella so I can be the most handsome in the whole world!” the king said.

            “Fine whatever. Can I go now?” the mirror said.

            “Go!” the king yells at him.

            The King wasn’t able to sleep well that night because he is thinking how he should get rid of Prince Snow White Kibum. Then a light bulb comes out from his head. “I know what will I gonna do!”

            He called the hunter to his castle.

            “Your highness, Siwon the great hunter is here.” The announcer said.

            “Your highness, did you call me?” Siwon the hunter asks.

            “Will you be here if I didn’t call you?” King Teukie asks.

            “Jwesonghaeyo, your highness.” Siwon the hunter said. “What do you want me to do?”

            “Kill yourself.” King Teukie said.

            Siwon’s eyes’ widened. “B-But…”

            King Teukie laughed hard until he almost chokes.

            “Your face is funny when your eyes widening.” King Teukie said. “Anyway, enough of that, I want you to kill Prince Snow White Kibum.”

            “What? P-Prince Snow White Kibum? But why?” Siwon asks.

            “Do I need to say to you my reason?” King Teukie asks.

            “No, your highness. Jwesonghaeyo.” Siwon said.

            “Kill him and bring his heart to me.” King Teukie said. “If you succeed I will reward you something great but if you failed your life will be taken.”

            “N-Ne, your highness.” Siwon said and leaves the castle.

            Poor Hunter Siwon, he knows himself that he can’t kill the prince but if he didn’t do it, his life will be taken.

            While walking towards the big gate of the castle, he heard someone singing. He follows the song until he arrived at the garden maze.

            “The world is mine naega ee segyeui buhbiya… Geudeuri haengbokhagimaneul gidaryuhsseul ddae… Uhneu nuguboda muhnjuh gihwereul jabeun gushil ppun…” it was Prince Snow White Kibum who is singing while t the leaves of the maze.

            “Prince Snow White Kibum, Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Siwon the hunter greets.

            “Oh! Annyeong!” the prince happily greets.

            “What are you doing here?” Siwon the hunter asks.

            “T the maze, it was the king’s order.” He said.

            “Are you enjoying it?” Siwon the hunter asks.

            “Ne! I am t and singing.” He said.

            “I haven’t heard that song before.” Siwon the hunter said.

            “It was a song of Super Junior. Don’t you know them?” he asks.

            “I’m afraid I am not.” Siwon the hunter said.

            “They are famous in 5 towns. They are 13 boys that singing their composed songs. I am singing one of their hit songs.” He said. “You must see them. I like Kim Kibum there because he is good looking, rapper, dancer and he look cool but I don’t like Choi Siwon because he only has is his looks and nothing else.”

            “That Choi Siwon has a same name as me.” Siwon the hunter said.

            “Ne.” he said.

            “Uhmm… Prince Snow White Kibum, can I invite you to walk around the forest later?” Siwon the hunter asks.

            “I still have works to do.” He said.

            “You can go now, Prince Snow White Kibum!!!” King Teukie shouts from the rooftop of the castle.

            “Kamsahamnida, King Teukie!!!” he shouts back. “Siwon, let’s go.”

            “Ne, Prince.” Siwon the hunter said.

            The hunter and the prince went to the forest. “Wow! So many flowers.” Prince Snow White Kibum said.

            Siwon the hunter watches the prince picking the flowers. Then, he took out his dagger.

            The prince looks at him. “Oh? Siwon, what are you doing with the comb?” Prince Snow  White Kibum asks.

            Siwon the hunter looks at what he is holding and the prince is right, he is holding a comb instead of a dagger.

            “I-I am just combing my hair.” Siwon the hunter said combs his hair.

            The prince continues picking flowers.

            “Prince…” Siwon called.

            “Ne, Siwon?” Prince Snow White said.

            “Go. Run!” Siwon the hunter said.

            “What? I can’t understand you. Speak in Korean please.” Prince Snow White Kibum said.

            “Prince…” Siwon the hunter said.

            “Just kidding.” Prince Snow White Kibum said. “Why do you want me to run? Are we playing tag?”

            “No. King Teukie ordered me to kill you but I can’t.” Siwon the hunter said. “Run, my prince and don’t come back!” he exaggeratedly said.

            “Ok.” Prince Snow White Kibum casually said. “Annyeong, Siwon!”

            Siwon the hunter watches the prince running towards the middle of the forest.

            “Farewell, my prince.” Siwon the hunter said. “Now, I need to kill an animal and present the heart of it to the king.”

            Just then, a pig passes by.

            “Annyeong, piggy.” Siwon said.

            “I have a name. My name is Shindong.” The pig said.

            The pig is talking? Weird.

            Siwon took out the real dagger and slowly walks towards Shindong.

            “Yah! What you will gonna do? Stay away from me!” Shindong the pig said and runs but because he is fat, he runs slowly.

            “Come back here, you piggy!” Siwon shouts.

            Before the sunset, Siwon the hunter came back to the castle holding a box.

            “Your highness, here is the heart of the prince.” Siwon the hunter said while giving the box.

            “Is he really dead?” King Teukie asks.

            “Ne. After killing him, I took his heart and buried his body in the middle of the forest.” Siwon the hunter said.

            “Good job, Siwon.” King Teukie. “As for your reward.”

            “I don’t need anything, your highness.” Siwon the hunter said. “I am just doing my job.”

            “Are you sure? Then, what should I do with the gym equipments?” King Teukie said.

            “Gym equipments?” Siwon the hunter asks.

            “Ne. I decided to give you the gym equipments as the rewards.” King Teukie said.

            “I’ll take it! I always wanted to have those.” Siwon the hunter said. “Thank you, your highness!”

            “Take the gym equipments and you can go now.” King Teukie said.

            “Ne, your highness.” Siwon the hunter said.

            Prince Snow White Kibum runs to the forest like filming a CF. He even sings while running. He didn’t realize that he is now in the inner of the forest and it is getting dark there.

            “Fiction… Fiction…” Prince Snow White Kibum sings. Then, he fell in the cliff. “AH!!!!!” he shouts.

            “Ireoke duri neowa dan duri…” he still singing while falling. He sings Ah by After School. “Eonjena duri dalkomhan iyagil hagopa… Duri, duri, oneulbam duri Saranghae uri duri duri baby…”

            The prince landed into something soft and when he looks at it, it is a fluffy roof. He looks around and he thinks he is in another part of the forest. The place is very colorful and beautiful.

            He tried to stands up but because the roof is soft, he fell again.

            “Aish! I told you Chorong that making a cotton candy roof is a bad idea. See what happened. A handsome man fell in our hut.” A girl said.

            “At least a handsome man not an ugly duckling.” Another girl said and she must be Chorong.

            “He is not only handsome, he is Prince SWK.” The youngest girl said.

            “Prince SWK? Who’s that?” Chorong asks.

            “Prince Snow White Kibum.” The youngest girl said.

            “Oooohhhh…” they all said.

            “What are you? Are you witches?” the prince asks.

            “Pabo! We are…” Chorong said and they formed a pose. “Seven A Pink Girls!” they all said.

            “Weird.” The prince said.

            “Annyeong Hasaeyo! My name is Chorong and I am the leader!” Chorong said.

            “I am Bomi, the smart one.”

            “Yookyung is my name and I am the richest one.”

            “I am Na Eun, the visual.”

            “I’m Eunji, the vocalist.”

            “My name is Nam Joo. I don’t have any position.”

            “And I am Hayoung, the maknae.”

            “Are you a girl group?” he asks.

            “Aniyo. We are just pretending. We are actually fairies.” Yookyung said.

            “Fairies? Fairies don’t exist except for the Rainbow Pixies. I am a fan of them.” The prince said.

            “Never mind.” They all said.

            “Why are you here, prince?” Eunji asks.

            “Siwon the hunter let me escaped because the king wants to kill me.” He said.

            “Why would the king wants to kill you?” Namjoo asks.

            “Because he wants to be the most handsome in the whole world. It would only happen if he will get rid Prince Snow White Kibum & Heederella.” Bomi said.

            “Heederella? Who’s Heederella?” Na Eun asks.

            “The most handsome guy in the whole world.” Bomi said.

            “There is more handsome than me?” the prince asks.

            “Yeah that’s right.” Bomi said. “Now, you must stay here so the king won’t find you.”

            “But what about Heederella?” the prince asks.

            “He has a fairy god mother so he will be fine.” Chorong said.

            “Now that you’re staying here, you need to clean the house, wash the dishes and cook us foods.” Yookyung said.

            “Then, what you will gonna do?” the prince asks.

            “We are working.” Bomi said.

            “Working? Where?” the prince asks.

            “In the A Pink’s Hair Salon.” Bomi said.

            “Girls, it’s time to go.” Chorong said. “Bye, prince. Make sure that the house is clean and you cook delicious foods for us.”

            “Annyeong!” the girls said.

            Prince Snow White Kibum started his cleaning. Then, the animals look at him from the window.

            “Annyeong! Do you want to help me?” he asks.

            “Aniyo!” the animals said.

            “Woah! Animals can talk. Cool!” he amazingly said.

            “Of course we can talk.” The raccoon said.

            “What’s your name?” he asks the raccoon.

            “My name is Kang-in.” the raccoon said.

            “How about the others?” he asks.

            “I’m Donghae.” The fish said.

            “I’m Kyuhyun.” The dog said. Dog in the forest? Weird.

            “My…name…is…Yesung.” The turtle slowly said.

            “Sssshhh… I am Hangeng… sssshhhh…” the snake said.

            “I am Sungmin, the cute rabbit.” The rabbit said with a ribbon on his head.

            “I am Eunhyuk.” The monkey said. “Do you have bananas?”

            “None.” The prince said.

            “And I am Ryeowook.” The bird said.

            “We… have… another… friend,… his… name… is… Shindong,… he… is… a… pig… but… until… now… he… hasn’t… come… back... I… think… he… is… lost...” Yesung said.

            “Uhmm… Ok.” The prince said. “I don’t have time for a chit chat. I need to clean and then cook.”

            “We can help you.” Kang-in said.

            “But you said you don’t want to help me.” The prince said.

            “We said that? We don’t remember.” Sungmin said.

            “Ok. Then, let’s start cleaning.” The prince said.

            The A Pink girls went to the salon but not to work but to have a make-over. “Do you think the prince will be ok?” Namjoo asks.

            “Sshh! We must not talk about him here. We must keep his identity a secret.” Chorong whispered.

            “The King Majesty is here!” his P.A. said.

            King Ugly duckling I mean King Teukie enters the salon with a super high aura.

            “I want to be handsome for the party tonight.” King Teukie said to the stylist.

            “Party? What kind of party and for what?” Bomi asks Chorong.

            “It is a victory party.” King Teukie said when he heard Bomi’s question.

            “Am I asking you?” Bomi asks. “Huwag ka ngang epal.”

            “What?!” King Teukie shouts.

            “Are you in the market? Why are you shouting?” Bomi asks.

            “Do you want to be punished by cutting off of your head?” King Teukie threatens.

            “Why am I being punished? I didn’t steal anything and didn’t kill anyone.” Bomi said.

            “Your majesty, forgive Bomi’s mouth. Her mother loves to eat chicken’s when she was pregnant to Bomi that’s why Bomi is very talkative.” Chorong said.

            “If you may, we need to go now, your majesty, so that you can have a peaceful make-over.” Yookyung said.

            The A Pink girls quickly left the salon. They are afraid that if Bomi keeps talking to the king, they will be punished.

            When they finally escaped, they hit Bomi with their wands.

            “Pabo! Pabo! Do you know how danger is that?!” Chorong scolds her.

            “Why?! I didn’t do anything!” Bomi said.

            “Yes you are!” they all said.

“He is the king and you must be careful for what you are saying to him. He can easily upset and once he is upset, he will punish the person who upset him.” Hayoung said.

“Araso. Araso.” Bomi said.

“What should we do now? It’s too early to go home and besides Prince SWK is still cleaning.” Naeun said.

            “Let’s go to the B2ST.” Hayoung said.

            “Ok!” they all said.

            Before sunset, Prince Snow White Kibum already finished cleaning and he already cooked the foods for dinner and thanks for the help of the animals.

            The A Pink girls came back.

            “Aigoo… I’m so tired because of working.” Chorong said.

            “Me too. So many customers.” Yookyung said.

            “Mmm… I smell delicious foods.” Naeun said.

            “Wow! Congratulations Naeun, you can smell.” Bomi said.

            “So many foods in the table!” Namjoo said.

            “Congrats Namjoo, you can see.” Bomi said.

            “I’m starving. I think I can eat two tables of food tonight.” Eunji said.

            “You’re always eating two tables of foods, Eunji, plus the cauldron and the plates.” Bomi said.

            “Can you please shut up?!” Eunji, Naeun and Namjoo shout.

            “Welcome back home.” Prince Snow White Kibum said.

            “You don’t need to welcome us. We haven’t gone for a year.” Bomi said.

            “Bomi, can you stop talking?” Chorong said. “Geez! You’re so talkative.”

            “Gomaweoh!” Bomi said.

            Bomi stops talking when they started eating. The prince joins them because if he don’t Eunji will eat all the foods.

            “Thanks for the foods!” the girls said and they went all upstairs.

            The prince left with all the dirty dishes.

            At the ball… No, I am not talking about the ball like basket ball or volley ball. I am talking about the ball party that was happening inside the palace. King Teukie invited all the handsome people so he can meet Heederella but unfortunately Heederella wasn’t there because he is out of reach.

            “King Teukie, you’re still very handsome.” The duke said.

            “I know, you don’t need to say that. I am always looking at my handsomeness in the mirror so you don’t need to say that.” King Teukie said.

            When the duke gone, King Teukie asks his P.A. “Where the hell is Heederella?”

            “He is not here, your majesty. His step-father and step-brothers are here but unfortunately he isn’t here.” The P.A. said.

            “Bring his step relatives here. I want to talk to them.” He said.

            “Yes, your majesty.” The P.A. said.

            After a while the people that King Teukie wants to talk came. “Did you call us, your majesty?” Heederella’s step-father.

            “Yes. I notice that you have handsome children.” He said.

            “Indeed, your majesty.” Heederella’s step-father said.

            “But I thought you have three sons. Where is the one?” he asks.

            “Oh? Heederella? He is ugly that I am afraid that you might upset if you saw him here so I decided to leave him in our house.” Heederella’s step-father said.

            “Is he really ugly?” he asks.

            “Yes. In fact, my son Eunhyuk is more handsome than Heederella.” Heederella’s step-father said.

            King Teuki frowned when he looks at Eunhyuk. “Looks handsome than a monkey I think.” He murmured.

            “Is there something wrong?” Eunhyuk asks.

            “Nothing. Have you tried to look in the mirror?” he asks.

            “I beg your pardon?” Eunhyuk said.

            “Oh nothing! I am just sleepy. I should take a rest now. Just enjoy the party.” He said and left.

            King Teukie went straight to his bathroom and faces the mirror. “Mirror, mirror, in the bathroom, tell me who is the most handsome in the world or else I’ll kill you.” He said.

            The mirror shines brightly and Heechul appeared. He is wearing pink pajamas. “What is it? It’s too late.” Heechul said.

            “You lied to me! Heederella is not handsome. He is ugly.” He said angrily.

            “What?! Who told you that?!” Heechul angrily said.

            “You’re a liar!” he shouts.

            “I am not a liar!” Heechul shouts back. “I’ll prove to you that I am not a liar. Ask me again.”

            “Ok. Who is the most handsome in the whole world?” he asks.

            “Heederella.” Heechul said.

            “Here in SM Town?” he asks.

            “Prince Snow White Kibum.” Heechul said.

            “You’re such a liar. The prince is dead now.” He said.

            “No. He is still alive.” Heechul said.

            “What? But Siwon the hunter gives me the heart of the prince.” He said.

            “It is the heart of Shindong the pig.” Heechul said. “The prince is living with the fairies under the middle of the forest.”

            “That Siwon the hunter. He lied to me! How dare you?!!!” he shouts.

            “Hmm? Did I hear someone called my name?” Siwon asks.

            “Siwon, dinner time!” someone said.

            Siwon stops exercising and waits for his dinner to come.

            Back at the palace… Geez! I hate coming back and forth.

            “A heart of a pig!” King Teukie shouts and throws it. “I must do something to get rid of Prince Snow White Kibum.”

            He walks back and forth while thinking.

            “Aha!” he said. “It’s time for my beauty sleep.”

            ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

            On the next day, King Teuki went to the kitchen. “Chef Yoona, I want you to cook something.” King Teukie said.

            “Anything you want, your majesty.” Chef Yoona said.

            “Make a salty kimbap. Make it so salty that if someone bites it, he will gonna die.” King Teukie said.

            “But I can’t make people die because of the saltiness of that.” Chef Yoona said.

            “How can you be a chef when you can’t make it?!” King Teukie said. “Anyway, I don’t care what strategy you will gonna do but you need to make it deadly, araso?”

            “N-Ne, your majesty.” Yoona said.

            “Good.” King Teukie said.

            After an hour, Chef Yoona gives the salty kimbap to the king. “Is it really salty?” King Teukie asks.

            “Ne. I put 1 kilo of salt in the kimbap.” Chef Yoona said.

            “Very good.” King Teukie said. “You can go back to your kitchen.”

            After the chef left, King Teukie went to his secret laboratory. He is making a potion. “Boom shakalaka… Boom shakalaka… Boom shakalaka…” he said while mixing the potion. “Wow! Fantastic baby.” He said in the end.

            He drinks the potion and he became an old man.

            “Now, time to visit the prince.” King Teukie said.

            “Prince SWK, you must not let the strangers enter our hut, araso?” Hayoung said.

            The prince nodded.

            “Don’t talk to strangers.” Chorong said.

            The prince nodded.

            “Don’t accept anything from strangers.” Bomi said.

            The prince nodded.

            “Ok. We’re going now.” Chorong said.

            “Come home safely.” Prince Snow White Kibum said.

            While Prince Snow White Kibum alone in the hut, he started cleaning again. Just then, an old man fell from the roof.

            “Aigoo… My waist… It’s hurts.” The old man said.

            “Halabeoji, gwenchana?” the prince worriedly asks.

            “Ne.” the old man said. “Sorry for entering your hut.”

            “It’s ok. I also fell there when I first came here.” The prince said.

            “Prince, Hayoung said that don’t let the strangers enter your hut.” Sungmin the rabbit said.

            “I didn’t let him in. He entered himself.” The prince said.

            “Chorong said don’t talk to strangers.” Kang-in the raccoon said.

            “He talked to me first.” The prince said.

            “By the way, my name is Lee Soo Man.” The old man said.

            “I’m Snow White Kibum.” The prince said.

            “Would you like some kimbap?” the old man said.

            “Sure!” the prince said.

            “Prince……………. Bo………….mi…………….said…………………..-”

            “Don’t accept anything from strangers.” The prince said because Yesung the turtle is super slow to talk. “He is Lee Soo Man and he is not a stranger anymore.”

            The prince bite a slice of kimbap and he choke because of the saltiness of the food then he fainted.

            “Hahaha! At last, he is dead now! I am now the most handsome guy in SM Town!” the old man said.

            “No you’re not!” the A Pink girls said.

            “What?!” the old man said.

            “Because of what have you done to the prince we will punish you, King Teukie!” Chorong said.

            “Ha! You’re fairies, you can’t punish me!” he said.

            “We lied. We are really witches.” Naeun said.

            “Prepare for your punishment!” Yookyung said.

            Eurachacha ehera haecha, jaseokgati kkeulrineun oori duli, haechi haepi ppoongppoong, seoro tonghaneungeol neon aljanha eurachacha ehera haecha, neol mannamyeon nolraun ili saenggyeo haechi haepi ppoongppoong, eolyeoun ildeuldo modu naega puleojulkke…” the A Pink girls sings the Haechi Theme Song.

            “You will be forever an ugly duckling! Forever! As in capital, F, O, R, E, V, E, R.” Chorong said.

            In an instant the king became an ugly duckling. Because of ugliness he runs towards the dark forest.

            “He mustn’t go there. There are lots of ugly duckling hunters there.” Kyuhyun the dog said.

            “Is he dead?” Eunji asks while looking at Prince Snow White Kibum.

            “Ne.” Chorong said.

            They all cried.

            One hour passed, they made a flower bed for Prince Snow White Kibum and lay his body on top of the flower bed.

            They all sat around the prince and cried.

            “Awoooooooo…” Kyuhyun the dog cried.

            His cry can be heard in the forest.

            Another an hour passed and Princess Go Ara came riding in a white horse. “Why are you crying?” she curiously asks.

            “The prince is dead.” Namjoo cried.

            Princess Go Ara get down from the horse and looks at the prince. He is not look like a dead but he looks like sleeping at all.

            “I’ll kiss him.” She said.

            “Then do it.” Bomi said.

            Princess Go Ara kissed the prince but he is not moving.

            “We failed.” Yookyung said.

            “You didn’t kiss the prince. The princess failed only herself.” Bomi said.

            “I tasted salt on his lips.” The princess said.

            “Really?” they all said.

            “It’s…………….. be…………cause………… he……………….. ate………………… sal…………………ty……………… kim…………………bap.” Yesung the turtle said.

            “Then, he must’ve choked because of it. Let’s give him water.” The princess said.

            “I’ll magic it!” Hayoung said. “Splashy!”

            A big splash of water came from the prince’s top.

            The prince woke up. “What happened?”

            “He’s alive!” they all said.

            The princess takes the prince to his castle while the witches and the talking animals wave goodbye to them.

            “The horse looks familiar.” Naeun said.

            “He’s Siwon the hunter.” Yookyung said.

            “How did you know?” Naeun asks.

            “I remember his well.” Yookyung said.

            “His ?” Naeun asks.

            “Ne. I turned him into a horse so I know his well.” Yookyung said.

            “Ah…” Naeun said.

            And they live happily ever after... The End!

            Finally, it is the end. Need to go to my other work. Annyeong!

 

THE END