Chapter2

Life.

Sora woke up in an unknown bed, her vision was blurry and she slowly sat up, pouting and yawning at the same time, she looked around the dark room, confused as to where she was. "what the--" she started but then remembered that she moved to Korea. She sighed in annoyance. Her father must have lifted her out of the car and into the bed. she climbed out of bed and went downstairs to get a drink. When she got to the kitchen there was an unfamiliar boy sitting on the kitchen counter, drinking coffee, he glanced up at her and blinked "you must be..Sora..right?" the boy asked with a bored expression written across his face. She stared at him "who the are you?" she asked, looking him up and down with disgust. he was in jeans with mudd all over them and a shirt with more mudd on it. she walked to the sink and poured herself some water before turning to him. He had been watching her. "Lee Changsun but, call me Joon." he said with a smirk but, her expression was cold and her eyes were burning into him but he didnt waver. "I'll call you Changsun, thanks." she said before sipping her water and pouring more into her cup which earned a glare from the boy but, he shrugged it off. "so.." he started, not knowing what to say. she stared at him blankly. "what." she said coldly and he smirked as he hopped down and leant over her, backing her into the sink, his arms either side of her. "i like your attitude." he whispered in her ear, gently biting it and tugging but, Sora kneed him in the balls and shoved him away. "touch me again and you'll regret meeting me." she hissed before stomping back to her room, leaving a hurt Joon who was now cupping his crotch in pain. "!" he groaned.

The next morning when Sora woke up she got up, knowing she had to start school today. She had a quick shower and got ready for her first day at her new school. 

She left her bedroom and was met bythe boy from last night. "uh, you." she said in an annoyed tone and he just smirked at her he was ready for school too.

"c'mon, you woke up late and now we're gonna be late for school. my mum made me wait for you" he said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the house "YAH I DIDNT EVEN EAT YET!" she yelled at him and tried to twist her way out of his grip but, he was too strong for her. The two eventually ended up at the school and she frowned at all the 'posh' looking students. "great." she muttered as she finally broke free from him and headed inside the school building. Everyone stared at her but, she ignored them. she ignored the murmers from the people talking about her and Joon coming into school with his hand gripping her arm tightly. She ignored the death glares from the girls and the winks and whistles from the boys.

"and now, the game begins." she said quietly, a small smirk appearing on her pink lips as she looked for her tutor classroom.