Chapter1

Life.

Sora was sitting in class when her phone buzzed, she sighed and looked at it and saw that she had recieved a text. She opened the text and read it "We're waiting outside for you, get out of class.". it was from her parents. Sora blinked and stood up, walking to the teacher and whispering an excuse to him, saying she had to go. it was known by the whole class that she was moving to Korea tomorrow so, they all bid her farewell, a few tears had been spilled and she made her way out of the school. 

Sora looked around at her surroundings one last time before pushing the doors of the exit to the school wide open and walking through them. the cold wind blew against her body, her hair blowing around messily, her uniform blowing around also. She got to her car and opened the door, getting in. "I'll never forgive you two for this." she bluntly said to her parents as she closed the door and put on her belt, staring out the window. her parents heaved a huge sigh "Sora, it's not our fault we're moving. it's due to work." her mother tried to explain but Sora was ignoring her, drowning out her words. her parents sighed in defeat and drove home.

Sora was lost in her own thoughts and before she knew it, they'd already arrived home. She got out of the car with her bag over her shoulder and slammed the door shut with anger before walking to the door of the house. She took out her house keys and opened the door before storming inside and up to her bedroom. She sat on her bed in the corner, staring at pictures of her friends. She was upset. there was a soft knock at her bedroom door but she didn't respond. her mother eventually opened the door slightly, peekig her head through to look at her daughter, she had a worried look on her face. "Sora, honey.." Her mother began but was cutt off. "get out." Sora said coldly, avoiding to look at her. "baby, I know you're angry but please--" again, Sora cut her off. "GET OUT! YOU ALWAYS DO THIS!" she screamed at her mother, making her mother finch and do as sora wanted in a hurry.

----

next day

----

Sora woke up in the early hours of the morning and got out of bed, a soft yawn escaping her pink lips, for a moment she had forgotten that today was the day she was to leave for Korea but, once she remembered, she frowned and stomped out of her room and into the bathroom to have a quick shower. once she finished the shower, she wrapped the towel around her and began to apply her makeup then do her hair. She wore a hat, shorts and a top adn red shoes.

By the time she was ready and packed her stuff, her parents had woken and made her pancakes but, she didnt eat them. she grabbed orange juice and as usual, drank from the carten. her mother gave her a disgusted look "Sora! have more manners!" she scolded but Sora ignored her, causing her mother to get upset "Sora, your mother is right and you have no right to just sit there and ignore us! stop being so selfish!" he yelled but again, she ignored him and put her stuff in the car, getting in and waiting for them to come so they could leave. She plugged in her earphones and her music full blast so she wouldnt have to listen to them talk on the whole ride to the airport. She fell asleep due to being so tired.

When sora opened her eyes, her mother was looking at her, calling her name "sora honey, please wake up now, its time to catch the plane." she said and Sora just nodded slightly before getting her stuff and climbing out of the car. the three of them entered the airport and went through secruity, it didnt take that long and they were soon on the plane again, Sora fell asleep for the whole flight, only waking up to pee or eat.