Valentine’s Day of 2006

Voices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: The UNDERLINED phrases are the things that you (OC) wrote on your sketch pad. <3

I’ve been mute for how many months now?

It’s been nearly four months. Four months of silence and four months of pain. I haven’t moved on. Not one bit. Every day I cry myself to sleep. Praying to have back what was taken away from me.

“Hon, you want anything? I’m going to the grocery.” Auntie Connie asked me with a warm smile. After the car crash, she was the one who took care of me. She convinced me to go to school again, make new friends, feel happy about myself, and forget the past. I did what she told me to do, except for the last one.

No thank you Auntie :)

I wrote on my sketchpad. Ever since they discovered that I’m mute, Auntie gave me a sketchpad to help me speak out my thoughts. To be honest, it’s very useful. I ended up filling some pages with random sketches whenever I feel bored.

“Okay then. But I’ll buy you something sweet. It’s two days before Valentine’s Day, you know.” She spoke as she hopped outside.

It is? Upon realizing that, I quickly ran towards her and grabbed her arm.

“What is it dear?” She asked in surprise.

Happy Valentine’s Day Auntie! ^^

“Happy Valentine’s, dear.” She said as she patted my head.

I quickly tore a page from the back of my sketchpad and handed it to her. I gave her a sketch which I drew months ago. It was when she was making ramen for me. I was bored so I started sketching her.

“Oh Honey it’s beautiful. Thank you.” She said in awe and kissed me cheek. “I gotta go now though. I’ll see you later.” She sincerely said. I nodded as she waved goodbye.

She turned to go and lock the door while I headed towards my room to watch some TV. I flipped through the channels and ended up yawning because not even one of the shows caught my interest. I was about to turn it off when I flipped through a channel and heard nothing but the screams of a huge crowd of fangirls that are holding these blue balloons and blue glowing sticks. They even have those cute handmade banners that says 'WE LOVE SJ' and other stuff. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter