Our Point of View

Fate

 

 


Our Point of View


 

 

“Sica!” Kibum yelled in a childish tone.

“What? What are you doing?” said Jessica tonelessly, seeing Kibum energetically neared her.

“I miss you…” Kibum whined once he had reached her.

“Oh, really? Then you shouldn’t lengthen your meeting time with the student council yesterday,” Jessica emphasized the word student council.

“What lengthen? I didn’t do it on purpose, Sica.”

Jessica slanted her eyes, “I have never been a student council member. But I clearly know that a meeting won’t be effective just by involving two people with different gender.”

“Exactly. That’s why there were 13 people in the meeting.”

“Exactly?”

“Yes?”

“You exactly had a meeting with a girl!”

Kibum raised his eyebrow, “who?” He thought for a moment, “Oh, Yoona?”

Oh, Yoona?”, repeated Jessica.

“Oh, please Sica… It isn’t a big problem, right?” the boy pleaded.

“Yes, exactly! It isn’t a big problem from your point of view. It was okay for your girlfriend to wait for you in the class for as what you had promised for 5 minutes but it turned out to be a whole hour! If it’s not for Donghae, I would be totally alone!”

“What? Donghae?” inquired Kibum.

“See! You don’t even get what I mean. You never see the point of my tirade. Everything is useless. It’s useless.”

“Stop it!” Kibum cut Jessica, snapping at her. Jessica’s anger grew bigger, making her silent

“Donghae was with you yesterday when I was having a meeting?”

No answer came out from Jessica’s mouth. Kibum sighed.

“Sorry for snapping at you. Look, I was just trying to be useful for the student council. Not that I’m choosing Yoona because of some particular reason.”

“Okay. I got it,” Jessica commented, pushing a smile on her face.

“No you don’t,” insisted Kibum.

‘No one can believe a professional relation of a boyfriend and his old crush,’ thought Jessica.

“Sica, why can’t you trust me?”

“I do, Kibum. Why can’t you believe that I trust you? I’m sorry for being mad at such trivial thing.”

As a young boy, hearing his girlfriend saying that, Kibum instantly smiled. He didn’t know a woman was more difficult than that. He didn’t know that a girl, a complicated one like Jessica would hardly forget about that matter. That jealousy was the biggest problem for her (and attention of course).

 

And Donghae…?

 

It turns out that Donghae was supposed to join the meeting too, but he begged to be allowed to leave first. He said that he had to go to the doctor, but what did he do there, with Kibum’s girlfriend?

 

For the first time in his life, Kim Kibum felt insecure. 

 

 


 

Sherly was so down. She didn’t know why, she couldn’t tell what the reason was. Whether it’s because of the bad signal her phone had got her or because of her parent’s naggings.

Or maybe it’s simply because of her jealousy to Yoona.

 

All that she knew was that she needed Kibum.

 

She needed Kibum to cuddle with, so badly.

 

But maybe Kibum thought otherwise. His literally short messages were breaking her mood. She had tried sending cute message –something she rarely did- but ended up getting no replies instead. She loved it when he was being childish. She loved it when he was texting her with lots of smileys. Cuddling. That simple thing made us love our boyfriend more, right, ladies?

 

Being sent cute, funny messages was definitely a rare chance. Something that Jessica would do even if it made her had to stay up until midnight.

 

But, hey, Jessica was lucky enough to demand more from Kibum. She loved him too much to start nagging about his habit.

 


 

Keep telling me which couple you want this story to end up with!

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to subscribe and leave comments ;D

Much love!