It's Over

Because of one Phone Call (Sequel to My Played Heart)

Sunni walked into the class, hugging her thick file whle carrying a heavy bag. It was the end of the June Holidays and everyone was back in school once again. She put down her bag and laid her head on the table and closed her eyes.

She fluttered opened her eyes and saw Chunji glancing at her, she ignored and quickly avoided his eye contact and got ready for class.

Chunji saw her avoiding and felt quite uncomfortable. *Why do I feel so, uneasy..* Chunji tilted his head and continued sleeping in class.

For the whole 3 periods of classes, Sunni didn't take a glance at Chunji, it was the other way round. Chunji kept looking at her and really feel uneasy.

It was time for recess and Sunni walked towards to Eunbyung's table and waited. "Hey I need to change to my PE attire." Sunni told Eunbyung and she just nodded. "Kaja!" Eunbyung said and they made their way to the changing room.

Usually when Sunni comes over to Eunbyung's table to wait for her, she will take glances at Chunji, but she didn't. Chunji felt a really nervous, he wasn't sure and just ignored at feeling.

Recess ended and it was time for PE. Everyone was changed into their PE attire and met their teacher, Mr Kim. Due to Sunni's operation, she was excused and just sat down there. Chunji looked at her and smirked. *I'm going to make you look at me, wait what?* Chunji realised what he was doing and quickly thought of something else.

Sunni was supporting the females when they were doing push-ups and Chunji glanced at her, without knowing, he starting doing push ups really fast and kept glancing at Sunni, but she didn't look at him at all.

Class was back in session and Chunji kept on glancing at her and he couldn't take it, he thought he crazy and just continued till it was 2.35pm. Sunni had a really great day so she went back home, all smiley.

But before that, she stayed back with Eunbyung to slack for a while. Chunji, being the troublemaker in class, he did something really silly today, which was fixing his hair to center parting and making weird noises.

Sunni just chuckled, she didn't mind him doing silly things, but she just didn't want to see him. They were continued talking about him when they saw Chunji walking down the stairs and Eunbyung pointed it out.

"Ara, let's go home! Kaja~!" Sunni smiled and packed her bag. She left with Eunbyung to the bus stop and went back home.

This continued for the whole week and Chunji can't take it. 

One day, he was alone in school with his friends, Minhyuk, Dongwoo and Jonghyun and he started to rant about Sunni. 

"It's like, she won't look at me, I kept staring at her but she won't turn around. And whenever I walk down the hallway and I see Sunni walking towards my directin, she just whirl around and walk the other way. I mean, like why. Why is she doing this? I'm the kingka, she shoukd be fawnning over me!" Chunji complained.

"Dude, you broke her heart." Dongwoo rolled his eyes. "Like duh, she avoids you because you made her real sad. I'm her guy best friend and she doesn't talk about you anymore, so I guess she moved on." Jonghyun shrugged.

Chunji daze in mid air and dreamed. *She moved on..? Pfft, why do I care?* Chunji stood up and went back to class.

--

Sunni was laughing when Jonghyun made a really funny joke, Jonghyun's her seat mate in class and usually makes her laugh once in a while. He made a joke about the teacher which made her laughed out loud.

Jonghyun laughed along too and they continued joking around which made Chunji real uneasy. Chunji kept shifting and all. When his fangirls come over to talk to him, he usually winks at them but now he just ignore them and daze in mid air.

--

It was the end of the day and Chunji was back at home. Slumped on his bed when his phone vibrated, it was a message from Minhyuk.

Hyung, here's the script for your Literature Class. Sunni already wrote the script for you so you just have to memorise it and add some improv to it. Sunni asked me to text you so yea.
-Minhyuk hyung

Chunji read the script, t was regarding how he is in real life and daze at it. *Am I that horrible to you? Or am I really that horrible..?*

He thought when he remembered how he replied Sunni when they were fighting. *I asked her to shut the up, I called her a stupid kiddo, and she said it was.. all my fault..?* He trembled and memories recalled back.

Him being a real gentleman to her, him calling her vulgaraties, she crying, telling her Sweet Dreams. He fell on the floor and cried.

*It's all my fault! I made her like this! Maybe, I still have a chance..* Chunji quickly calmed down and tapped 'Call' and put his phone onto his ear.

He bit his lips, wishing she would pick up. It was 2a.m. and he was calling her. Wow. It was his 5th time calling her and finally she picked up.

"Hello..?" She asked with a sleepy voice which sound y to Chunji. He gulped and sighed. "Hi, Sunni.." He greeted and he heard her scoffing.

"What do you want now?" 

She asked in a very annoyed voice which made Chunji's heart shatter

"Look, I found out that, I actually really love you. Will you be mine again?"

"Pfft, are you serious? You broke my heart, you said your type of girl was a y b*tchy type of girls, why are you crawling back to me?" 

"I can't take it! I really love you and I want you back!!" 

Chunji yelled over the line as he cried.

"Why should I?! You broke my heart, you are the worst guy I've ever met! I loved you, I loved for who you were, and you fell in love with me because of my looks, and you hated me and now, you crawled back. I loved the old Chunji I met for the first time and you became a jerk. Why should we patch up when I know everything is going to end up bad?!"

Sunni quarrelled over the line with Chunji.

Chunji couldn't help but just cry. It was too emotional for him to handle, his tears streamed down. *No, no, please don't!* Chunji wished

"You were a jerk to me and I can never foret it. You left a huge black mark in my mind, you made me like this, if you were to love me for who I was, you wouldn't be crying like a baby now, wouldn't you. I knew one day you will regret, and it's today. It's Over Chunji, I'm never going to talk to you, NEVER. Don't even try calling me!!"

She screamed and hung up.

"Ani.. Ani!!" Chunji cried and he kneeled down on the floor. *Why didn't I accept her, she's a kind and caring girl, but now she is cold and hot tempered with me. Why, why did I have to lose her."

"I lost her.. I lost her!!" He cried the whole night. The whole school knew what happened and Sunni didn't care. The fangirls started to reduce and they all sided Sunni. 

Sunni was in class, girls were talking about another dreamy boy when she notice Chunji was a total zombie. She rolled her eyes and walked towards him.

"You are such a pabo. Take this, a reminder of me. But still, we are over and never ever talk to me, unless I talk to you first. I hope you regret." She said coldly and walked away. 

Chunji looked at the purple handkerchief and tears streamed. *At least she still cares..*

Dongwoo comforted his best friend as he cried. "I still lost her, I lost her.." He cried as he regretted everything he said to her and did to her.

*Mianhae, Sunni.. Mianhae!!*

THE END..