Getting Accepted

Idol?

"So this is the building huh?" Taeyeon asked as she stood at the very bottom of the stairs glancing up at the tall never ending building.

"Yah unnie!" Yoona shouted from the top of the stairs, "hurry up!" Taeyeon shielded her vision from the sun and shook her head as Yoona ran towards the glass doors, "This kid is going to get a smacking when we're done with this," she said before making her way up the stairs to catch up with Yoona.

---

"Numbers 30 through 35 please make your way over to the blue line," the lady behind the long rectangle tables announced.

"Unnie it's our turn," Yoona squealed and grabbed Taeyeon by the hand then pulled her towards the blue line, three other girls followed behind them.

"Okay 30," the same lady from before began and looked through the papers in front of her, "Im Yoona," she finally glanced up at Yoona who was standing straight and tall with a huge smile on her face, "you may perform." 

"Huh?" Yoona peeped out, "but I'm here to perform with my unnie," she grabbed onto Taeyeon's hand yanked her forward.

"Ah Yoona," Taeyeon yanked her hand out from Yoona's hand, "quit pulling me around dang it."

"Im Yoona, I am asking you to perform your piece for this audition, will you do it or not?" the lady asked.

"But...unnie and I practiced together for this audition therefore..."

"Im Yoona, let me repeat this again, will you..."

"Mrs. Choi," the guy beside her Mrs. Choi cut her, "go ahead and let them perform together," he stated.

"But...," Mrs. Choi glanced at the man beside her before heaving out a defeated sigh, "fine," and gave a nod of her head to Taeyeon and Yoona. Yoona smiled widely and bowed, "thank you very much," she said before glancing at the person who was standing beside the radio, "go ahead." The person beside the radio pressed the play button and just like that, Yoona and Taeyeon began to dance the routine they both practiced hard for.

"They're quite talented aren't they Mr. Jo," the man behind him whispered. Mr. Jo gave him a nod of his head and studied as Taeyeon and Yoona both finished their routine. Yoona and Taeyeon both breathed heavily in and out as they stayed in their ending positiong staring at the judges, "I was wondering," Mr. Jo began, leaning forward in his chair and rested his elbows on the chair, "did you two prepare a singing routine for us to hear?" he asked.

Taeyeon glanced at Yoona and gulped, "Um...well we..."

"We did," Yoona spoke up and stood up in a straight position, Taeyeon following suit.

"We did?" Taeyeon asked, side glancing Yoona in confusion. Yoona turns to look at Taeyeon and nodded, "Why don't we sing that song we always sing at home?"

"That...song?" Taeyeon asked. Yoona pouted and shook Taeyeon's right arm, "Unnie you know which song I'm talking about."

"O...oh that song," Taeyeon grinned and nodded, "lets give it a shot."

"To be honest," Yoona began and faced the judges, "we didn't prepare a song to sing but..."

"Then how did you two expect this audition to be? Auditions always requires singing and dancing," Mrs. Seo shouted at them.

"Mrs. Seo please calm down," Mr. Jo said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"We're truely sorry," Taeyeon bowed, "but this is a piece that my dongsaeng and I always sing when we're at home so please just bear with us a bit longer."

Mrs. Seo let out an annoyed sigh and leaned back into her chair.

"Come on Yoona," Taeyeon gave Yoona a nod of her head and opened to sing. As Mr. Jo sat there expecting a kid song out of the two but instead was met with a nice harmony from the two girls before Taeyeon began to sing. He sat up even more, lost in a trance as Taeyeon sang and Yoona harmonized behind her, "Stop," Mr. Jo shouted, Yoona and Taeyeon both stop singing, "have you two ever taken vocal lessons before?" he asked and they both shook their heads and whispers broke out among the judges that were there. Mr. Jo grinned and stood up from his chair, "Kim Taeyeon and Im Yoona, I would like to welcome you two to my entertainment, Star Entertainment, welcome on board."

---

"I can't believe unnie" Yoona squealed and jumped while making her way over to the bus stop, "we actually got accepted." Taeyeon chuckled at the younger ones' reaction and sat down beside her on the bench, "Yeah," Taeyeon said while staring at the business card in her hand, "I can't believe it either."

"This is so unreal," Yoona squealed once more and grab ahold of Taeyeon's hands, "Unnie...this feels too much like a dream, pinch me and please tell me that I'm not dreaming." Taeyeon laughed at  Yoona's request and pinched the younger one hard,"Owwww!!!" Yoona shout in pain and slapped Taeyeon's hand away from her, "it's real unnie," she grinned. Taeyeon laughed at her once more before shaking her head, "Yes Yoona it's real, we're now trainees under Star Entertainment." 

Yoona let out a sigh and leaned back into the bench, "We're going to make it big unnie."

Taeyeon chuckled and nodded in agreement, "Yes, we're both goign to make it big," she let out a sigh as well and stood up, "I'm going to go get us a drink, what do you want?"

"Pepsi please," Yoona answered. Taeyeon nodded and took off towards the closest soda vending machine. Taeyeon fetched her wallet from her back pocket and pulled out some change. She stuck the right amount of change into the machine before pressing onto a certain button and then repeated the same thing. She bent down to grab the drinks and stood up to see a crowd of girls surrounding a certain poster on the wall. Curiously, Taeyeon made her way over to the crowd to see what they were squealing about.

"Exo oppas!!" one girl squealed and took a photo of the poster.

"I can't wait for oppas to release their new mini album, I'm going to buy all edition of the mini album to see if I can go to their fan signing event," another girl said. 

"Come on lets go," a third one said before the crowd left. Taeyeon walked up to the poster and gave it a good scan from top to bottom, "E...XO...who are they?" she asked with a tilt of her head. Taeyeon gave a simple shrug and was about to walk away when something at the bottom caught her eyes. She spun back around quickly and eyed the sign before fetching for the business card that was given by Mr. Jo. She glanced at the card then back at the poster, "Star...Entertainment..."

---

First chappie done~