Never Stop Loving You 2

Never Stop Loving You

After a week in the hospital Yoona could checked out from that boring hospital. Yuri helped Yoona with her bags and the other girls helped her to walked. "Ooowwww.... C'mon everyone, I can walk by myself..." Yoona whined. "Are you sure Yoona?" Taeyeon asked curiously. Yoona nodded in respond. All of the girls released Yoona. "This's much better". Yuri chuckled at Yoona cuteness. "What?" Yoona asked innocently. Yuri shook her head and laughed out loud. "You are so cute Yoona....." Yuri said between her laugh. Yoona blushed at Yuri's comment. "Yah ! don't tease me" Yoona slapped Yuri's arm. "It's a fact" Yuri said casually. Yoona did not understand why she felt so comfortable around Yuri even she couldn't remember her past with Yuri. "Hey you two! Quick come!" Hyoyeon yelled from the inside the car. Yoona and Yuri ran to the car quickly.

After 20 minutes they arrived at their dorm. "I miss this dorm" Yoona shouted loudly. The rest of girls could only smiled. They entered their own room to rested.

Yuri and Yoona entered their room. Yuri was reading a book while Yoona took a bath. "Wow you are such a hardworking student" Yoona said when she looked at Yuri. "I'm not a student anymore Yoong" Yuri walked towards the bathroom. Yoona took the book that Yuri readed earlier. "How to Face A Person That Have Amnesia....." Yoona read the title of the book out loud. 'Why is she read a book like this?' Yoona asked herself. Yuri walked out from the bathroom and saw Yoona laid on her bed. "Yoona-ah, are you tired?" Yuri sat on her own bed. "Not really, wae?" Yoona asked curiously. "Wanna go to the nearest park? " Yuri asked then grinned, she know Yoona will not resisted her offer. "Of course" Yoona replaid excitedly. "Let's go" Yuri grabbed Yoona's hand and rushed out from their room. Yoona blushed at Yuri's sudden action.

 

[ At The Park ]

Yoona and Yuri walked at the park hand by hand. They sat down on the nearest bench. 'Why I feel this place is so familiar ?' Yoona asked herself. "Yuri-ah, am I come here often?" Yoona asked curiously. "Yeah, this is your favorite place" Yuri answered sadly. 'OUR favorite place' Yuri finished her sentence in her mind. "Oh..." the only word that Yoona could said. They walked around the park until........."Yoona-ah let's go to that food court, it's already dinner time" Yuri told Yoona. Yoona nodded and followed Yuri. They ate the dinner happily but inside Yoona, 'Why I felt this warmth around Yuri? I supposed to felt this warmth around Seohyun right?' Yoona asked herself again. "Yoona, what's wrong?" Yuri asked worriedly. Yoona shook her head. "Nothing, I'm just happy can hang outwith you".Yuri blushed and smiled.

 

 

"Ready to home?" Yuri asked

"Ready Yul" Yoona smiled

"Yul?"

"Yeah, I think that suit you"

Yuri nodded and smiled. 'Just like old time'

"I think 'kkab yul' suit you more" Yoona laughed and ran

"Yah! don't run" Yuri chased Yoona

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for short update and grammar error..

Hope you enjoy it..

Don't forget to comment...

 

 

 

-author-