Never Stop Loving You 1

Never Stop Loving You

[ Yoona POV ]

 

"Where am I ?" I walked around and I realized that I'm in a park. I sat on the swing, suddenly I felt my head was ached. I saw my mother in front of me, she was talking with a beautifull long hair girl. She seem so familiar to me but why I can't remember her name. That beatiful girl come to me, I wanna ask her the question but my head........., I fell on my knee and she she stood in front of me " Yoona.....Yoona".Her voice was so soft.

I tried to open my eyes and I heard some voice called my name. " YOONA....YOONA, FINALLY YOU AWAKE......". I found myself on a bed and all my friends around me. "Where am I ?" I tried to sat up but failed. "Don't move Yoona, you still need some rest". "Taeyeon? where am I ?". She smiled sadly and said " You are in hospital, you got car accident earlier, Yuri was talking to the doctor". "Yuri? who is she? is she one of my friends??" I asked curiously. Everyone gasped with my question then I heard something fell to the floor. Everyone looked towards the source of the sound. I saw a tanned girl stunned in front of the ward door and ran away. "YURI" Taeyeon ran after that girl. The girl seems so alike with the girl in my dream. "Where is my Seobaby?" Suddenly I remember my lover. Everyone gasped once more after I finished my words."Mmmmm.......Can anyone answer me?" I asked them curiously. "She......she still have some schedule" Sunny replaid me hesitantly. "Can I ask you why you call her Seobaby?" Sooyoung asked suddenly. "Because she is my girlfriend Soo, are you got amnesia?" I rolled my eyes. I saw all of my friends eyes widened. " What?" I asked again. They all looked at each other and shook their head.

 

 

[ Normal POV]

'She already forget me......Why?........Am I doing something wrong with her?' Yuri thought. "Yuri-ah, you just need to tell her that you are her girlfriend, anything will be fine" Taeyeon hugged her tightly. Yuri shook her head, "She already forget every thing........ No need to tell her, I want her to remember it by herself". "Yuri-ah, She need your help to remember the moment you spend with her ". Yuri nodded. She cried in Taeyeon's arms. After Yuri stopped cried, they headed back to Yoona's ward. Yuri heart ached once she saw her girlfriend hugged Seohyun. "Seobaby, I miss you" Yoona said and hugged Seohyun tightly. Everyone in the room looked at Yuri, Yuri shook her head and walked towards Yoona.Yoona pulled back from the hugged and smiled. Yuri take a step closer to Yoona.

"How are you feel Yoong? Yuri asked with a wide smiled

" I'm good, emmm....Am I know you ? " Yoona asked hesitantly, Yuri's heart ached but she tried to keep her smiled.

"I'm your friend..........Kwon Yuri....remember?"

"That name sound familiar but I can't remember it........sorry", Yoona apologized

"No need to apologize, let's start over again" Yuri said with a charming smile, Yoona's heart beat faster when she saw that smile. 'What kind of feeling is this?' Yoona asked herself.

" I'm Kwon Yuri......and you?"

" I'm Im Yoon Ah......nice to meet you" Yoona smiled and shook Yuri's hand

"Let's hang out sometimes after you check out from this boring hospital"

Yoona nodded and smiled. 'She is such a godness'.

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's a short chapter but I try harder...

Sorry if there's grammar error

Hope you enjoy it......

Don't forget to comment...

 

 

-author-