Rain...

I love you... My prince.

it was so close until I felt something wet on my cheek... I looked up the sky and suddenly the rain poured heavily on us, kai quickly pulled back  and stood up .

- aish!! Im getting wet , lets go to the car~ I grabbed the hand of kai and went to his car running.

I was panting for the running and kai was too, then I remembered that I had some of ice cream on my face... I removed it and faced kai he was staring at me .  *cute* he thought...

- do you want to go home?. he asked me . I dont know if I want to go home, Im so comfortable around kai, but the rain is so heavy  and we dont have anywhere else to go.

- yes,please. he the car and drove to my house.

on the way I was busy looking the rain fall and hit continuously the pavement.

- jaily-ah ~ I think we are here. kai said while turning to me.

I looked outside and it was my house

 

my house is big because I live with my parents, my father owns a big cars company and my mom is a beautiful model.so that's the reason ..

I got off kai's car .

- kai! come on you dont want to get wetter , come in!. I told kai. we ran to the entrance and got inside.

- wow! your house is so big and beautiful, do you live alone? kai asked me.

- mmh no, my parents live with me, its only that Im alone cause they are in other country for 1 week

- ohh~ are you not afraid?

- ehh? oh noo!! I think Im used to it, my parents travels a lot. I smiled.

- so... I think we should take a shower because we are wet from the rain, you shower first, the bathroom is upstairs and turn left first door :)

- ohh!~ I forgot that and I dont want to catch a cold. said kai - this moment was so awkward. x3

- I will go and get you new clothes so go upstairs if you need something else just call me .

kai went upstairs while admiring the house  then he turn left and saw a big door, and he went in.

he was amazed by the view and quickly started to undress himself  he threw the wet clothes in the floor and went inside the jaccuzi.

he relaxed himself for 30 minutes and got outside , grap his body with a towel ...

- Kai!! here are your clo- AHHHHHHH!! yahh! why are you almost ?! I covered my face with my hands I feel like exploding .

shyly handed him his clothes - these are some clothes from my dad , but I hope you feel comfy with them

- Oh!~ thanks~

- okey, Im going down. I shut the door  and went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat.

when I was busy cooking kai came down with his hair just so adorably.

- hahaha! > 3 < you look so cute! I was laughing cause his hair before looked y but now changed to cute .

- yaah! who said Im cute! owo he is angry. he is glaring at me

i started to run around.

- come here!!

-aghhh!! he is chasing me ! - NOO!!! you cant catch me! mehrong!! :P

suddenly I tripped on something and fell I closed my eyes waiting for the impact on the floor , but it  never came .  I slowly opened my eyes and I was on top of kai .....


sorry for my english x3 this is not my first language, but thanks for reading! ♥