I love you more than coffee

I love you... My prince.

finally Im 16 I feel capable to find someone whom I can hold hands while talking and walking , someone whom I can share my first kiss.

I was taking a quick shower since my bestfriend,krystal asked me to go with her and drink some coffee,when I finished I went to pick some  suitable and comfy outfit.

I got outside my house and looked up the sky ,it was cloudy maybe today was going to rain then, I should be fast.

when I arrived to the coffee shop I went in and tried to find krystal,I found her waving and calling my name at some corner of the shop,when I was walking towards her direction ,I noticed that she was not alone she was with two boys ,when I arrived to their table krystal hugged me and introduced me to the boys while I was taking a seat ,next to krystal.

- well guys, this is jaily she is my bestfriend ,she is from L.A .said krystal and I bowed my head  a bit and smiled .

- Hi jaily ,my name is taemin nice to meet you said the guy with the clearer skin

*wow he is quite handsome * I thought. the other guy also introduced to me.

Hi ,Im kai nice to meet you jaily. I swear that I have never met someone handsomer than him,big eyes ,atractive tan skin,pink plump lips .And his smile I have never felt like this, its something special.

-hmm~ Nice to meet you guys - and I smiled ..suddenly a waiter came and took our orders

we were chatting and laughing,sometimes I could feel someone watching me I turned to kai and catched him staring at me he widened his eyes, but then we smiled at each other .

jaily-ah !,me and taemin need to do something Im leaving you with kai! krystal and taemin smirked.

before I could answer ,krystal dragged taemin out of the coffee shop while saying Have a great time!!

I then awkwardly cleared my throat and turned to kai

-Umm,well, what can we do? I asked

I was feeling so nervous ,I have never been in this situation before ,that is why I dont know what to do .

kai stood up ,left some money on the table and took my hand with his ,when his hand touched mine I felt something weird in my stomach,and  Immediately blushed ,I did not know where he was taking me so I asked him...


well this is the first chapter, its short I know :O but Im gonna update soon ♥