Bento Box

Avoiding Pretty Boy's Heart [editing]

Chapter 06: Bento Box

"This is your first time in the office for violating a classroom?" Shinhye, the school principal, asked looking at Jaein.

"A-ah deh Mrs. Park," Jaein replied.

"And, i've seen you here many times already," she looked at Jimin.

"I'll let you off for today," Mrs. Park said. "And Jimin, get in trouble again and i will tell your mother."

"Deh," he said.

"You two are excused," she said. Jimin and Jaein both looked at each other and left the office.

"So um, is the bento box still available for me?" Jimin scratch the back of his head. Jaein glared at him and walked off.

"Hey, i'm sorry~~" Jimin said and followed after her. He held her shoulder and pulled her back into a hug. Jaein widened her eyes. His hug actually felt nice this time. She actually liked it, which surprised her.

"I didn't mean to act so cold towards you," he whispered. "I'm really sorry."

"Uhh..." was all that came out of Jaein's mouth. He pulled back and eyed her.

"How come the new kid knows you?" he asked.

"Oh, friends from middle school," she replied.

"Friends?" he asked.

"Well actually i had a little crush on him back then," Jaein mumbled.

"CRUSH?!" Jimin yelled this time.

"Whoa, don’t need to tell the whole world!" Jaein yelled covering his mouth. Jimin scoffed and walked off.

"Yah!" Jaein shook her head and followed after him. He stopped without her knowing, causing her to bump into his back.

"Aish! Really?!" Jaein yelled rubbing her forehead. He turned and smiled.

"Let's ditch school," he whispered. Jaein widened her eyes and shook her head.

"As much as I want to, Youngjae will kill me, especially you!" Jaein yelled.

"Fine, then let's at least ditch this class," Jimin said. Jaein thought about it, and nodded. She doesn't even do anything in the class so might as well ditch it. They walked around and found a spot to hide at. They sat down quietly. Jimin kept looking at her.

"What do you want?" Jaein asked irritated by his stares. He smiled, "The bento box."

"That's for lunch," she replied.

"But i'm hungry~~" he pouted. Jaein rolled her eyes.

"Just wait~~~~~~" Jaein imitated his whining voice.

"Fine, then i want to know more about Sunghyun!" Jimin declared putting his hands on his hips. Jaein widened her eyes and laughed.

"Why? A-are you jealous?" she said and continued laughing.

"Me? Jealous? Never!"

"Ok if you say so then," she smiled. "I had a huge crush on Sunghyun in middle school. He was the popular guy while i was just the one watching, staring from the side lines. Every girl dreamed to be his girlfriend, of course even me. He has the cutest smile and the brightest personality-."

"Just stop," Jimin covered . Jaein smirked and removed his hands. She tried to look at his face but he kept turning it each time.

“Hypocrite,” Jaein mumbled and turned back to look around the school. Soon the passing bell rang, and the two stood up.

“Have fun in class,” he unemotionally patted her head.

“You’re not going to send me?” Jaein asked. He scoffed and smirked.

“I think I should give you some time off,” he waved. “I wouldn’t want to be late for class.”

He let out a small laugh and walked away.

“W-who said I needed you anyways!” she yelled and held the handle on her backpack. She glared at him and walked to her class. She entered class to see Minah waving at her.

“JAEIN!” she yelled. Jaein smiled and went to her seat.

“Where were you in first class?” Minah asked.

“Ah, I came late,” Jaein replied.

“I thought you were sick or something,” Minah let out a sigh of relief. “It’s good you’re here now. I was worried.”

Jaein smiled and laughed.

“So about the guy yesterday,” Minah started.

“Who?” Jaein tilted her head.

“What was his name again…oh! Jimin!” Minah said looking at Jaein and moved closer to her.

“You guys seem close…are you two dating?” Minah whispered. Jaein immediately shook her head.

“WE ARE NOT DATING!” Jaein yelled causing the whole class to look at them.

“A-ah sorry,” she slightly bowed.

“Why? You two make such a cute couple!” Minah playfully smiled. Jaein acted like she was going to throw up.

“Cute couple? I rather die than date pretty boy,” Jaein said. Minah tilted her head.

“Pretty boy?”

“Oh you’re new that’s why,” Jaein said and pulled Minah closer. “Jimin’s one of the popular guys here. He goes by either Jimin or Pretty Boy. He’s in a group called BTS. I don’t even know what that stands for. I think Jimin told me once before, but who cares. They’re really popular here because of their looks? I don’t know what’s with girls at these school but they’re not even that cute. Well maybe that’s just me. Well anyways there are 7 of them in BTS: Jin, RapMon, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook.”

Minah nodded her head trying to understand everything.

“I think V’s cute,” Minah accidently mumbled out. Jaein looked at her.

“Ahni, i-i- was um-teacher’s here!” Minah turned to face the front. Jaein smirked and tickled Minah’s sides.

“Someone’s in love~~~~” Jaein sang.

“J-jaein!” Minah yelled. Jaein pulled her hands back, “I can help you~”

“With what?”

“Want me to hook you up with V?”

“I-I don’t even know if he likes me,” Minha hung her head. Jaein held her shoulders.

“Girl, you are beyond the beauties of this world,” Jaein said. “If V doesn’t see that then he clearly is blind.”

Minah bit her lip. “I don’t want to burden you though.”

“Burden me?” Jaein smiled. “I’m your friend.”

Minah smiled and hugged Jaein.

“I’ll tell him during lunch,” Jaein said. Minah backed away and shook her head.

“No, I’m not ready yet,” Minah said. “What happens if I do something stupid in front of him? Or if I trip or fall? Or I say something stupid. I’m not a talker Jaein. I don’t even know how to flirt! I’m not ready yet~~~”

Minah whined and laid her head on the table.

“Hmph, Mrs. Baek,” the teacher called. She quickly lifted her head.

“Deh?”

“It's class is starting, please keep your relationship problems with until class ends,” the teacher said. Jaein laughed and patted her back. Soon classes ended and lunch came. Jimin waited outside of Jaein’s class like usual. She came out dragging Minah behind.

“It won’t hurt. To. Talk. With. Him!” Jaein said pulling Minah who was holding onto the door.

“What are you two doing?” Jimin asked. Jaein let go of Minah and smiled.

“Nothing,”

Jimin eyed her and then Minah and back to Jaein.

“Fine,” Jaein stepped closer to Jimin. He took a step back.

“What are you doing?” he asked. Jaein rolled her eyes.

“You wanted to know right?” she asked. He nodded his head as she whispered into his ears.

“Ohhh~” he smiled and laughed. Minah pouted from where she was at.

“Did you tell him?” she asked. Jimin ran off before Minah could say anything else.

“Let’s go eat Minah~” Jaein smiled hooking their arms together. “Our food here is the best!”

Jaein dragged her into the cafeteria and they got their lunch. They went out to sit on the outside benches. Jimin then came, along with V this time.

“BENTO BOX!” Jimin jumped up and sat right beside Jaein.

“Arrasso~” Jaein said and took off her bag. She took out the bento box and handed it to Jimin, well more like he took it from her hands.

“Thank you Jaein-ah~” Jimin sang and opened the bento box. V sat down next to Minah who hung her head the whole time since his arrival.

“Ah, this must Minah right?” V asked. “The new student?”

“A-ah d-deh,” Minah didn’t dare to look at V.

“Did you tell him?” Jaein whispered to Jimin. He shook his head.

“I just told him to come with me,” he whispered back and continued eating his food. “You’re cooking is better than Jin hyung. It’s delicious!”

“Ah, I got the skills from Youngjae?” Jaein said and shrugged.

“Do you want some?” Jimin asked. Jaein shook her head, “I already have my food.”

“That’s cafeteria food,” Jimin gave a disgusting look. “Here I’ll feed you~”

“Ha, nice try pretty boy,” Jaein said and avoided the food. Jimin pouted, but continued eating.

“Jimin don’t we need to go somewhere?” Jaein asked.

“We do?” Jimin looked at her. Jaein rolled her eyes and mouth to him that they should leave the two alone.

“Ah, I forgot~” Jimin awkwardly laughed. “Let’s go~~~” He quickly stood up and helped Jaein up along with her.

“J-jaein!” Minah looked up at her. Jaein winked and left with Jimin.

“Uh…I guess it’s just you and me,” V said scratching the back of his head.

“O-oh deh,” she replied.

 



 

Jaein and Jimin hid behind the wall as they watched the two conversed.

“They make a good couple,” Jimin talked with food still in his mouth.

“They do don’t they?” Jaein smiled.

“We do too~” Jimin added. Jaein stop and looked at him. He shut his mouth and smiled. She turned back and continued watching the two.

“Jaein?” she heard her brother’s voice. Jaein quickly turned and saw BAP in front of them. Youngjae then turned his eyes on Jimin who was still eating from Jaein’s bento box.

“I thought you said that was for your lunch?” Youngjae asked smirking.

“I-i did! He just stole it from me!” Jaein said.

“Oh stop hiding the truth~~” Himchan sang.

“Hello Yong Guk hyung, Himchan hyung, Daehyun hyung, Youngjae hyung, Jong Up hyung, and Junhong-ah,” Jimin bowed.

“Jimin hyung! Noona looks like she’s finally revealing her true feelings for you!” Junhong smiled.

“YAH!” Jaein yelled. “You guys and BTS ARE JUST THE SAME DUMB PEOPLE!”

With that Jaein turned and left.

“You should go get her,” Daehyun laughed.

“Ah deh~” Jimin bowed and followed after Jaein with a big smile.


e
iapple's noteu
woot! updated! <3
and so another love line is revealed~~
i just want to hint to you guys that Jaein herself will have a competition as well XD
which will be revealed soon ;)
thanks to those who upvoted | subscribed | commented *hugs*