Melting

The Last of the Winter Frost

His lips were warm against hers, and BoA stood frozen in shock as he kissed her.  Suddenly, she jerked back.  Eunhyuk searched BoA's eyes with his, revealing the emotions that flitted through his own as he did so: desire, hurt, and wariness.  Instinctively, Eunhyuk made the move to back away- and would have succeeded it not been for BoA.  He briefly registered the sensation of her hands clasping his arms, before she gave a gentle tug; in an instant, his lips were on hers again.  Slowly, Eunhyuk recovered from the initial surprise of BoA's reciprocation.  Before she could change her mind, he pulled her closer- as though he could never get enough- and engulfed BoA in  his embrace.  I'm kissing the girl of my dreams..and she's kissing me back.  

BoA sighed softly into the kiss; she needed this.  How long has they danced around each other, around their feelings for each other? It didn't matter now, BoA decided.  She felt elated, and upon this realization began smiling into the kiss.  She hoped Eunhyuk could feel it.  Just as the two were finally beginning to relax into the haze of euphoria that surrounded them, a knock sounded on the door.  

"BoA?" A male voice called.  "We need to talk."