Chanyeol- EXO K

Random One Shots/Scenarios

 

 

 
You were not the most typical trainee at SM Entertainment. You had found yourself being singled out quite often for your more 'nerdy' personality and looks. Not everyone had that view of you though. One of these people were Chanyeol. He admired your shy personality that was matched with a determined spirit that always made you try your best.
 
"Oh no I'm going to be late" you panted as you attempted to pick up your pace as you walked out of the SM  Entertainment building. You almost tripped over your own feet as you made your way to the car with your guitar case in hand. You unlocked the car and carefully placed the instrument in the passengers seat as if it was a baby. You quickly then got into the car and drove to your weekly guitar lesson.
 
Chanyeol stood out the front building watching you admiringly as you got into the car. "Hey Chanyeol are you really standing out here again staring at ______?" asked Beakhyun as he walked up behind Chanyeol and interrupted his daydreaming.
 
"Hmmm...What?" Chanyeol said as he blinked his eyes a few times as he got back to reality.
 
Beakhyun chuckled and patted Chanyeols back. "Ah you got it bad" Beakhyun joked.
 
"Got what bad?" Chanyeol questioned as he raised an eyebrow questioningly.
 
"Your in love" Beakhyun answered in a sing-song voice. 
 
Chanyeol didn't even bother to deny it. "So?" he said as he folded his arms. 
 
"Soooo why don't you tell her?" Beakhyun asked.
 
"Well I don't really know how to do it properly. I want it to be...Special" Chanyeol sighed.
 
"You know you could just do something that involves what she likes" Beakhyun smirked, at the thought of what a great advice he was giving.
 
Chanyeol paused and thought for a moment. "Well she and I both like Jason Mraz" he finally concluded. 
 
"Well than try and surprise her with something to do with that then" Beakhyun replied.
 
"Ok I think I have the perfect idea" Chanyeol said as he quickly jogged down the stairs. "And thanks for the advice" he called over his shoulder and waved once he had almost gotten to his car.
 
 
-------Later at Lesson-------
 
You had been practicing the cords to 'You and I both' by Jason Mraz for almost half an hour. Though you just couldn't seem to get the tune right. You were starting to feel more than a little frustrated. You were so busy with trying to perfect the song you hadn't even of realised that Chanyeol had been watching you as he leaned against the door frame.
 
"Why isn't it sounded right?" you thought out loud as you plucked another cord hoping that it would make the song sound more like the original.
 
Chanyeol strode over towards you and bent down so he could place one hand over the top of your hand that was holding the neck of the guitar. With his other arm he placed it around you so that he could help hold the body of the guitar. You gasped. "Shhh it's ok let me help. You almost have it you just have to do it like this" he whispered in your ear as he skilfully guided your hand. As you two started to play the song Chanyeol started to hum along with it which sent shivers down your spine.
 
Once the two of you managed to play the song together perfectly you bit your lip nervously and turned around in your seat to face Chanyeol. "Thanks" you mumbled shyly as you tried to avoid eye contact.
 
"Its ok" he replied as he got up and took a step back. "You know ______ really good" he smiled sweetly.
 
"Thanks, I guess it because I had a good teacher" you joked. "I have been trying to learn that song for ages" you said more seriously this time.
 
"Well you have great taste in music" he commented. He then clenched his jaw and relaxed it as if he was contemplating wether or not he should finally do something about the fact that he liked you. After all that was what he was here for in the first place. 
 
Feeling slightly uncomfortable with his body language you shifted in your seat. "Yeah its one of my fav-" you started to say before you got cut off from Chanyeol pressing his lips against yours. 
 
"I like girls that have the same taste in music as me... Looks like your the one" he let out a shaky exhale after he broke the kiss and rested his forehead against yours. "So what do you say? Will you be my girlfriend?"
 
You heart started to race. To answer him you let your lips meet his tenderly, but this time it lasted longer. Time seemed to stand still for the two of you. All that mattered was each other. He placed his hand gently on your cheek as he pulled your lips closer to his, in return you put your arms around his neck.
 
You reluctantly pulled away from him after a while so you could look him in the eye. You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Was that a good enough answer?" you chuckled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I manged to get my first request up pretty quickly. So I hope that you liked it!