Lay- EXO M

Random One Shots/Scenarios

 

 

"Poke, poke... Poke, pokkie" you said as you playfully poked your finger into Lays dimple while his head rested on your lap. 
 
"Quit it  ______"  he argued as he tried to push your hand away. He covered his cheeks and sat up on the couch.
 
"Hey I can't help the fact that you have the worlds cutest dimples" you shrugged. You leaned over and attempted to once again poke Lay's dimple. Lay was too fast and quickly darted out of your reach. "Awww" you pouted.
 
Giving into your cuteness he said "Fine you can touch my dimple... But you got to do aegyo for me first."
 
You shuddered at the thought of having to do aegyo. You never thought you were the cute type but Lay always had a different opinion. You had never done aegyo before so you were extremely nervous. 
 
You inhaled and prepared yourself. "Just promise you won't laugh" you frowned. Lay nodded and motioned for you to start. You then squeezed your eyes shut and puffed your cheeks. You attempted to do bbuing bbuing for Lay. He let a goofy smile form on his lips, obviously amused by you attempt to act 'cute'. You quickly stopped what you were doing and frowned. "Yah I told you not to laugh at me." You lightly slapped his arm and crossed your arms.
 
"Hey I know your not really mad at me"  He teased. You didn't reply, instead you just looked away. "C'mon ______ don't be like this" he said as a slight pout of his own formed on his lips. You bit you lip and closed your eyes as you tried to resist him. Though he could clearly tell it was starting to get to you. 
 
He leaned over and nuzzled into your neck. As he did he left small kisses along your neck and jaw line before making his way to your lips. He let his lips hover above yours momentarily before he kissed you deeply with passion. Allowing things to get a little hot, as he pulled away he your bottom lip. He pulled away after a couple of seconds to see that your eyes had become bigger and you pupils had dilated to make you looked as shocked as you felt. He let a smirk linger on his lips. Looks like he won this round and you may not have decided to try and play with his dimples again for a while. Or did it make it just that little bit better and more tempting?
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I actually don't know what genre this would be becuse as I was writting I was going to turn it into a but decide not to. So I hope it isn't real crappy >.<