01

Who do you think you are?

chapter one

 

Jinri finally finishes folding his laundry. Folding all his laundry, felt like folding his whole wardrobe. "Jongin-ah!!" She shouted. Jongin went quickly to his bedroom with a popsicle inside his mouth. He hummed. "I'm done.." She sat on his bed and laid down. Sometimes Jongin would invite her over to his house, to help or do his homework, cook, or clean. Sometimes Jinri would just decides to just stay over. 

They do work at the same place together- at a food court at the mall. Part time job for the two. Sometimes Jongin would just sit back and let Jinri do all the work. Hearing her curses as she tries to finish the orders for the costumers, alone. Whenever she begs him to help, there would always be a deal. 

"So.. you going to sleep over?" He asked as he made his way over to his bed. "Might as well. I'm exhausted from running back n' forth, putting your clothes in the closet and drawers." Jinri sighed, "-- like seriously, did you put all your clothes in your laundry basket?!" Jongin looked at her and grinned. "Maybe~ Some of Sehun's clothes too." He said quietly. She smacked Jongin's back, not too hard. "Oh. So you're going to search through the closet and drawers to find all his clothes?" 

Jinri immediately covered and lied onto her side and closed her eyes, please don't let me. "You co-" Jongin stopped talking when he heard snoring. He pushed her slightly. "That's not going to work." She pouted and sat up. "Please? Don't let me search all over to find Sehun's clothes... besides I don't know which ones which Jjong-ah." Jongin smiled and leaned over. She leaned back. "Fine. Night Jinri." He pushed Jinri down onto his bed. "Why is your room so cold!" She quickly pulled the cozy and soft blanket over her body. Jongin threw his popsicle stick away. "Aw~ Do you need warmth?" He smirked and went beside her, putting his arm and leg over her, pulling her closer. "Yah!!" Jinri pushed him away but was no use. 

On her second attempt of pushing him away, she accidentally hit his chin with her head. "Oh! Sorry Jonginnn, are you okay?" Jinri touched his chin. He looked down at her and laughed. "Yes. Now shut up and just go to sleep. Now that you're warm wrapped around my arms." He said the last part quietly. 

Jongin pulled Jinri's arm over him. Jinri was about to pull away but he stopped her. "I'm cold too." He smirked. Jinri stuck her tongue out and grinned. Snuggling closer to him. "GIVE ME WARMTH!" She blurted out.  

The two went to sleep together with their arms wrapped around each other and warmth under the blanket in the cold bedroom.

 

 

"Yah, I'll be heading off to the coffee shop." She turned over onto her back. Jongin quickly held onto her wrist. "I'll go with you." 

Jinri had to wait for him to get ready. Wait, he didn't tell me to wait for him did he? I'm only waiting for him... Jinri thought and nodded. "Guess I'll get going!" She shouted and quickly left his bedroom. 

When she was in the living room, she saw Jongin eating a cupcake. "Was planning to go out without me?" She grinned and shook her head, "... Noooo." Jongin got up and held out his hand, "Now, let's go." Jinri held onto his hand as they headed to the coffee shop.

 

 

"You two are a couple right?" The ahjumma asks as she gave them their coffee. "Ah.. no-" She gave them two cute, nicely decorated cupcake. "Here. I give out these cupcakes to the couples that visit my coffee shop." She smiled. "Oh. Thanks ahjumma!" Jongin and Jinri thank them and headed out. "Guess we do really work out as a couple?" Jinri said as she ate her cupcake. "So you thought we could be a couple someday?" He teased. 

The arrived at their school and as usual, the school's princess comes running towards them. "You're here with her... again?" She glared at Jinri. "Why? What's wrong with that hm? Heewoo." Heewoo crossed her arms infront of her chest. "Jinri-ah!!!!" She turned towards the voice and smiled brightly. "Tao?!" Jinri ran towards him and gave him a hug. Jongin turned towards them. "W-Who's he?" Heewoo scoffed, "He's Tao. He's chinese and goes to this school of course. He's in the school's basketball team. You never noticed him?" Jongin shook his head. He looked at the two as they were off laughing and smiling with each other. 

Jinri noticed Jongin and signalled him to come over. "Meet Jongin! I'm his--" "Girlfriend." Jinri's eyes widened. Tao nodded, "Ahh.." She noticed that he looked kind've dissappointed. "I'm Tao. Nice to meet you Jongin. Bye Jinri-ah!" He ruffled her hair and left. "See you later?" 

"Jongin?! Girlfriend?! Seriously?!!!" She shouted, "He just came back from China and--" "You like him or something?" Her face started to get a shade of red. Jongin sighed. "Sit by me at lunch, kay?" Without letting her to even talk, he left.

 

 

 

author's note:

you know that feeling where you have like a million ideas to add at midnight and

then you have to go to sleep or you're tired and then the next morning, your ideas

just start to fade away and you don't know what to add, like seriously.

IDEAS PLS STAY TAPED INSIDE MY MIND PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS

anyways, starring tao in this chapter and probably the next one too.

comment or subscribe, thanks! — 

_