02

Who do you think you are?

chapter two

 

"I heard that you two are boyfriend and girlfriend now." Jinri scoffed. "He told you Sehun?" He nodded. "Congrats." He patted Jinri's back and lied his head down and closed his eyes. She stared at the doorway, students passing by. Jongin came in and winked at her. But Jinri didn't notice him. She must be waiting for that Tao dude. He thought and sat behind her. Heewoo, who was sitting next to the desk of hers to the left grinned. She turned towards Jongin and winked back at him. Jongin blinked a few times towards her and stared at Jinri's back. 

"Oh! Tao-ah!!!!" She shouted, making Sehun and Jongin startled. Basically the whole class was shocked. The teacher laughed. "Ah yes! We have our student back, Zi Tao." Some of Tao's basketball teammates cheered. Tao laughed and went to sit by his friend. 

Ms. Wai grinned, "So who finished the assignment that was assigned last night?" Only Jinri and Jongin raised their hands. Ms. Wai's eyes widened. "Only two?!" The class then started explaining the reasons why they didn't finish it or do it. Jinri scoffed at Heewoo's reason, "I had to go shopping! There was a 60% sale at my favorite store!" Heewoo looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"Fine fine. Jongin and Jinri will go help each and one of you... as possible. I'll come help too." Jinri quickly went to Tao and told him what their assignment was. Jongin watched her. "Jonginnieee~ Will you help me?" He turned his head around and saw Heewoo flickering her eyelashes. He groaned. "Yah, Kim Jongin go help Heewoo." 

Jongin didn't buldge out of his seat. "Now." 

He rolled his eyes and went to sit beside Heewoo. Jongin glanced at Jinri and Tao. He saw Tao, only looking at Jinri while she was still explaining. Tao put his arm around Jinri's waist. Jongin looked at Jinri, her cheeks were a shade of pink... or that's just her blush. "Yah. Kim Jongin. Quit staring at them, I'm sure they're just friends." Sehun said and continued his sleep. 

Jongin nodded and laid his head down on the desk. Heewoo stared at him. "Seriously?!" She smacked the back of his head with her workbook. "Fine, fine." 

 

 

It was finally lunch time and Jinri ran quickly to sit by Jongin. "Who do you think you are? Letting him put his... muscular arms around you like that." He said coldly and looked out the window. "Well... who do you think you are? Watching the two of us." She grinned cheekily. "You saw?" Jinri nodded and flicked Jongin's forehead. "Of course. I have to meet up with Tao after school... fine by that?"

"Not a date right?" 

"Sure not, why? It can be a date." She teased, "There's a basketball game tomorrow too, wanna tag-along?" Jongin shook his head. "Sehun invited me to go to the beach tonight, to play volleyball with a few other friends and tomorrow."

"I heard Heewoo is going to be there." She laughed. His eyes widened and clinged onto Jinri, "Save me! Come with me tomorrow and tonight." Jinri had no choice but to join him, after all she is his servant right? 

But Jinri would've felt bad for not meeting up with Tao tonight or attend the basketball game which he asked her to go watch. "Fine fine. Tao and I will save you from that evil Heewoo." Jongin glared at her, "Tao?" 

"Tao can knock her out with a basketball Jongin~" He laughed and nodded. "You guys can be friends too." Why not, he thought. Jongin nodded.

"Do my homework then for a week." "Yah!-" "Or Tao doesn't get to join." Jinri rolled her eyes and made the deal.

 

 

 

author's note:

Soooo? i don't actually know how many chapters i'm going to do.

but.. tao will pop up in some chapters, kay? kkk.

kai is getting more and more jealous of tao and sulli. c_c

will kai still be okay with tao joining them ?

comment or subscribe, thanks! 

 

_