The Coffee Shop

Double Shot of Amore

3rd Pov:

 

The clock strikes 11, the young lady at the counter sigh and picked up the mop. It was soon time to go home, to her empty home, where nothing ever happpened, her home was not like the coffee shop where she worked at. In that small coffee shop in the middle of the city,everyday was something new, she thought as she finished mopping.

She headed to the back whe she heard the small bell at the door jingle. She thought a costumer at this time, then it hit her what if it was robber, she held tightly to the mop in her hands as she made her way to the front of the shop.Very slowly, she made her way to the counter, where she saw a young man with his head resting on his crossed arms.

He seem to be asleep, she didn't know what to do, so she picked up a spoon, the closest thing to her, with it, she reached to see if he was alive,when his voice made her freeze.

He: "If you're thinking of poking me with that, don't" he picked up his head "I'm still alive and breathing".

She: looking down at the spoon "Well, I thought you might have passed out since you didn't move".

He smiled and looked at her, her shyness was cute to him or maybe the three bottles of soju made her seem that way.

He: "So your bright idea was to poke me" his smiled grew into a small laugh "with a spoon... wait what's your name?"

Jin-ae: "Jung Jin-ae-imnida, now what do you want? I'm about to close the shop" , she was growing a bit annoyed.

Minho: "Jin-ae-ish, I'm Lee Minho-imnida and give me the strongest coffee you have or you can make and some pain killers"

Jin-ae was about to rebuttal, when the sight of his handsome face caught her eyes, her eyes follwed his soft jawline to his lips up to where her eyes met his sadden brown eyes, She quickly turn when she noticed Minho's eyes where staring back at her.

Jin-ae: "I...I...I...I can make you the coffee but I really doubt that a coffee shop sells pain killers".

She rapidly gain control for her emotions and started to prepare the coffee. While, Minho wonder why he couldn't keep his eyes away from her when he had just broken up with his four years girlfriend. Minho wanted to know more about Jin-ae, to him, she seem nice and understanding plus her features weren't bad at all.

The way her dark brown hair landed so smoothly on her shoulders, her v-line face that went perfectly with her pinkish lips and those hazel eyes, his thought came to an end at the sound of her voice.

Jin-ae: "Here, your coffee and now you can go".

Minho grab his coffee as she made her way to the back with the glass coffee pot, he left the money in the counter and was about to leave when he heard a scream.

Jin-ae: "AWWW!!!!!".

Minho droped his coffee and ran to the back where the painful cry came from. When he got there, he found Jin-ae holding her finger with her other hand as blood begin to slide down. Minho grab a cloth and took Jin-ae's hand, he let the water run on her finger as he cleaned the blood. After he was done cleaning and covering the wound, he sighed,

Minho: "Why are girls always like this? Always clumsy and daydreaming"

Jin-ae:" Kamsahamnida, Minho-ish"

Minho: "Don't thank me, just answer me, why are girls so clumsy? Is it because you think that we find it cute?"

Jin-ae: "Ya! Not all girls are like that and I wouldn't ever think of dating you even if you were the last man on this earth".

Minho: "Oh yeah, well I feel the same way about you".

Jin-ae: "Well,well that's good then".

After sometime, the arguing became a quite conversation between two strangers. They sat and talikng,laughing and evening crying until the clock striked 3am and the coffee shop was closed. Jin-ae let out a sigh and looked at the coffee shop, wondering if she would ever meet him again or if he would stop by or if during the day they wouldn't even know each other's name and become strangers to one another.

Because to her, Minho became a part of her life just like the little coffee shop, she couldn't live without.