My Keeper

Double Shot of Amore

   Your Pov:

 

Have you ever wonder if the glass slipper really fit Cinderella or If the Beast truely became a prince or that the right kiss made Snow White live again? I wonder that everyday, no I'm no queen nor princess, I don't have a prince, or own a castle and mice don't make my outfits. But I do believe that someone should marry someone else because they love each other and not because it was arrange by your grandfater.

As soon as grandpa Park said I, Park SoYoung, was marrying Kim Jaejoong. My heart...My heart...My heart broke but I manage a smile, I felt someone's eyes on me but i couldn't find the owner since everyone only wanted to give their best wishes to the so-to-be-married couple. My mother kept on saying how she always had the feeling Jaejoong would be her son-in-law and how my father would be so proud to have him as the keeper of his only daugther.

I turn to find my brothers, Yoochun and Yoohwan, talking to Jaejoong as Yunho and Junsu join them. However, I couldn't see him, had he left? My eyes sreach the room but I couldn't see him any where. I couldn't located him, the only man I have ever loved, I stood up to see if he might be outside then someone caught my wrist, I looked that hand, that was link to the boby and the face of the man I loved, Shim Changmin,  the one I should be marrying.

His brown eyes looked right into my, taking control of my every move and holding my heart in his hand without he even knowing.

Changmin: "The best wishes to you? Why didn't you tell me, you were going to marry Jaejoong?"

SoYoung: "I..." 

I,was all I could say , I couldn't think with him staring at me, not with those eyes, those dark brown eyes that seem to look right through me

SoYoung: "I...I didn't..."

Changmin: smiling at me "I'm very happy that you are marrying someone who will always be there for you  no mattter what but if he's not, I'll always be there to catch you. always SoYoung".

He's telling me this now when I'm arrrange to marry someone else Why? Why would he say that? Why now?

SoYoung: "Changmin-oppa, I ...I didn't know" 

That's all I could say before he let go of me and turn to meet her. Her persense seem to take a hold of him. His eyes, his smile, and his everything seem to become more and more alive as she, Yeon Hee, came closer to him and I knew that even if he was the keeper of my heart, I will never be the keeper of his. As I looked at Changmin with Yeon Hee, someone's hand took my shoulder, I saw Jaejoong with his beautiful features that would make any girl feel like the luckiest girl on this very earth, however I didn't feel any luckier than a fisher man in a pond.

So Young:"Jaejonng-ish?"

Jaejoong: "Jaejoong- ish? Since when?"

SoYoung: "I mean oppa, did you know about me and...me and you arrange to be married?"

I sreach for any emotion in his face but I couldn't find any or maybe I just didn't want to see any.

Jaejoong: with a grin "No but I promise I will make you, the happiest woman on this universe"

And with that he took me in his arms, even thou I felt warm and secure, I couldn't erase the feeling that I was in the wrong arms. Maybe not ever fairy tale has the wonderful and magicial ending, we were told to believe.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like this oneshot then read the full story here.  Enjoy :)