Flight of Time

Suicide Circus Review Shop [FINISHING REQUESTS - BATCH ONE CLOSED]

Flight of Time

Katakatica

 

dismiss any grammical or spelling errors, I tried to finish this at 4 in the morning...

Title: [5/5]

Comments: Love the title! It doesn't revel anything exact about the story and gives a feel for the story.

 

Story Layout: [10/10]

Comments: I think the poster is great and really sets the mood for the story right off the bat.

 

Forward and Description: [10/10]

Comments: One of the best forward and descriptions I have ever read! Teach me your secrets!

 

Plot: [20/20]

Comments: I thought that the plot was genious and that you really thought it through. I was floored on how you gave so many details of Key's illness, and it really added to the plot since the reader knew more.

 

Characterization: [5/5]

 

Originality: [8/10]

Comments: I've read some stories like this, but your story seemed to have something different about it. Although I have read a lot of stories of a sick person in a relationship and the other being supportive and bla.

 

Flow: [8/10]

Comments: Some of the paragraphs were too long for me, try to space the wording out more.

 

Grammar/Spelling: [10/10]

Comments: Flawless

 

Overall Enjoyment: [15/15] 

 

Bonus Points: [5/5]

 

Total Points: [96/100]

 

Comments: You had my in tears from just the trailer. When I first got your request my first thoughts were 'Yes, a cute story between jongkey!' but after I read your forward I got sad. Then it gets worse from there my ipod started playing the saddest song I had on there, serves me right for not reading the warning you had. When you said that you got a terrible review, I was floored. I don't know how anyone could hate or say anything bad about this story. I will look forward to more from you! Sorry for such a short review, but basically you can tell I love it!

 

               ~Akane