You?

My secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sulli's POV

Today is my first day of school in Korea, I just moved here from San Francisco,CA, my new life. 

This is my last year of being a high schooler, and soon, I'm going to college!

"Darling, I wish you all the best! Study well okay?" my mom said.

"Of course omma, I'm a big girl now, you said the same thing ever since I go to kindergarten omma"

"Then? You want me to stop?" 

"Omma! Don't worry, I'll study hard and I'm going to make you proud!" 

"Okay! Make me proud!" she said and kiss my forehead. 

"Bye omma!" I waved at her. 

***RING****

Author's POV

Everybody stood up when the teacher entered the classroom. 

"Good Morning class, today, we have a new student" Mrs.Song said. 

"Good Morning Mrs.Song" everybody replied.

Everybody started to whisper to the people next to them, when they heard 'the word new student'.

"Sulli, please introduce yourself" Mrs.Song said.

"Annyeonhaseyo, Choi Jinri immnidaa. I prefer you guys call me Sulli." she said and give a sincere smile.

"Sulli, why don't you sit next to Amber, okay class please take out your algebra homework from yesterday"

 

Sulli's POV

I went to my locker after class has ended, after I closed my locker, I checked if I have everything with me to bring home,but then,  I accidently bumped into this guy, all the papers in my foulder were on the floor, my books, and ME! 

"Ouch!" I said as I touch my back.

"I'm so sorry!" the guy said as he helped me pick up all my stuff that's on the floor.

"I'm so sorry! I should be the one who should be sorry!"

"Hmm...here's your stuff" he said as he scratched his head. "Hmm..are you okay though?"

"Yeah...it's just that my back hurts a little" 

"Eighh..I'm so sorry!" 

Our eyes met when I stand up and take my stuff from him.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I said as I'm back to reality. 

"So, I'll see you around" he said a give me a very very sincere smile that made my heart skipped a beat. 

While walking home, I couldn't stop thinking what had happened earlier.Aishh..it's so embarrasing, thank god that there's only US in the hallway! I couldn't imagine if everybody sees us!

"I'm home mom!" I shouted.

"Hey honey! How was school?"

"It was great! Not bad...until"

"Until what?!"

"Until I bumped into this guy" 

"Who? Are you okay?"

"Yes mom! I'm okay! It's just that my ankle hurt a little, and my back, and I have no idea who that guy I bumped into is" 

"Is he handsome?" 

"Hmm.." I don't know what to answer, but to smile.

"OOooOo....prince charming huh?" she teased me.

"No mom!" 

"Prince charming~" 

"Whatever you say mom, I'm going upstairs now, I'm going to take a bath, and do my homework" 

"Hehe..and tonight, please please dream about that handsome prince charming" 

"Whatever you say mom" 

Minho's POV

Oh gosh, I didn't mean to bumped into that girl. Oh gosh, I was sweating like hell that time(sorry, didn't me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter