Hello..

My secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sulli's POV

I was walking alone to the cafeteria to buy a hot tea, since it's winter right now, and it's very cold. 

"One hot tea please" I said.

"Neh! Please wait for 3 minutes" 

"Neh, and here's the money" I said as I handed the money and sat on the empty seat near the window. 

While waiting for the tea to arrive, I was doing my assignment that will be due next week, but then, a guy suddenly sit in an empty chair that was in front of me.

"Annyeong" he said. 

"Aa-anyeong" I mumbled. It was the guy that I bumped yesterday. 

"Are you busy?" he asked.

"Hmm..I'm sorry about what happened yesterday, I didn't mean to bumped you" I said.

"Oh no no! Don't be sorry! I was the one who bumped you yesterday, by the way, I'm Choi Minho" he said and he wants a hand shake from me.

"Ohh..I'm Choi Jinri, you can call me Sulli" I said, and shook his hand.

"So what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I don't have a class anymore, so yeah, I think it's better to do my assignment now" 

"Why not do it at home?" he asked.

"My brother will start bothering me, my mom will start to tease me and all" 

"Ahh..I see! So, Am I bothering you right now?" he asked. 

"No! You're not! I'm kinda bored right now, no one to talk to" 

"Ahh..Okay, do you need any help though with you assignment?" 

"No no, it's fine, it's not that hard, I just need to do a research, I'm almost done though" I said and took a sip of tea.

"Can you come with me?" he asked.

"where?"

"Somewhere" he said. 

"But where?" I asked. I'm curios.

"Just come with me" he said and took my hand. 

"Okay" I said and packed my stuff. 

After about 10 minutes of walking, he bring me to this very quite place full of trees, it's like a forest but no, it's very beautiful place. 

"Why are we here?" 

"You know, I really like this place. You're the first person to know my private place!" 

"Me? The first person? Why me?''

"I don't know" he said." I think you're a very special person, and I think you're the only one that needs to know about this place! My favorite private place" 

"Huh?" I was confused.

"Nature! Even though it's kinda freaky, that this place looks like a forest, but this place has a very beautiful scenery, and whenever I have problems, this place always give an answer and always make feel calm, and I'm pretty sure you will like it." 

"Ahh..I see, and why am I here?" 

"We can hang out here! After school! Okay?" 

"Sure!" I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter