Part 1 ~~

Let My Scars Be Healed By You

“Sehun do the cute thing I like,” ____ asked Sehun with a smile.

            ‘Why?” He whined. “You know I don’t like doing it.”

            “Yeah, I know you don’t. I just want you to do it to annoy you.”

            “Fine….” He sighed. “Buing buing,” he held his hands to his cheeks and raised his voice.

            “Ha! Made you do it!” ____ laughed at him.

            Sehun smiled and playfully hit ____’s arm. “Only because it’s you.”

 

            This was the relationship between ____ and Sehun, best friends. ____ was the type to be talkative and not stop when she starts. Sehun is her complete opposite, who doesn’t talk often and was the one to shut ____ up when he got too annoyed. When they first met, Sehun was the new kid in high school. Oh Sehun, that quiet kid who sat by himself. One day as he sat by himself me met ____, who intentionally sat down next to him.

            “I know you,” she said. “You’re Suhan.”

            “It’s Sehun,” he softly spoke out. “Oh Sehun.

            ____ laughed and gasped slightly, “Oh! Sehun” and lightly hit his arm.

            This was the first time anyone made him smile in a very long time. Since that day the two became inseparable.

 

            It was spring time in Seoul, and school was out for the break. Parties and fun for three months before its back to the books for the final semester for the seniors. ____ and Sehun sat together at the park, underneath a blooming cherry blossom tree. This was something they always did together, sit in the wide park lands and watch the world go by with bubble teas firmly grasped as the spring sun shone down on them. Not much else to do.

            ____’s parents left for a holiday overseas, which meant she was home alone during their absence. She didn’t mind though, she just enjoyed seeing her parents happy. In her eyes, she had the ideal family. earning decent incomes and having a roof over their heads. ____’s life was the perfect life.

            ____her parents usually left for trips during the break, and Sehun would always wait for her at her door step once they left, he would usually stay the three months. All of them.

            Not much was known about the quiet Oh Sehun. He was just the shy boy from down the street, or so ____ thought. She did not know about Sehun’s personal life, just that he had a father whom she never met and that he drove a car. She had never even been to his house before since she met him.

 

            It was an ordinary day for the inseparable pair, people were out enjoying their day, while ____ and Sehun sat on the grass as the pink petals of the blossom above rained in the wind.

            “____, why are we here?” Sehun asked.

            “Oh, Sehun,” she sighed. “You are always cooped up in MY house, so it’s nice to get some fresh air.”

            “That’s what backyards are for,” He commented.

            “Shut up, Hun.”

            “I’m serious ____, you go outside where there is fresh-”

            “Shh,” ____ she cut him off. “My phone’s buzzing.” As she silently read the message, Sehun couldn’t help but take a quick glance and admire her side profile and smiled to himself.           

            “Want to go to a party tonight?”

            This caught Sehun off guard and his smile turned into a confused look. “What?”

            “Sorry, I forgot you don’t know what that word means.” Sehun rolled his eyes in amusement. Of course he knew what it meant, but he let ____ continue in her ramble. “What I meant to say was a social gathering in which male and female persons exchange conversations and eventually hook up by the end of it.”

            “I know what a party is ____.”

            “Good, so you want to go?”

            “Uh,” he paused and looked into ____’s hopeful eyes. “Sure, why not. But I have to head off now so I’ll meet you there.” He said as he began to walk away from the scene.

            “It’s at eight, so don’t be late!” ____ called out with a smile.

            “Got it!” he called back.

 

~~~~~~

 

____ arrived at the party around 8:30 when the it started to pick up. When she stepped through the door, she was first greeted by a tall male with jet black hair with panda like eyes. Tao was in ____’s grade and was a student originally from China. They weren’t friends so to speak, but they did speak to each other on the odd occasion so they were comfortable with one another.

            “Hey Tao,” ____ had to speak up over the loud music. “Is Sehun here yet?”

            Tao shrugged, “I don’t know, he might be inside already but I haven’t seen him.” He told her he would keep an eye out and ____ thanked him in return with a smile before she ventured into the swarm of teenage party go-ers. The music was blaring the speakers causing the bass to be felt at ____’s feet and the dance floor was crowded with ‘Gangnam Style’ wannabes and the masses of students, both of which ____ did and did not recognise, holding red cup of god knows what.

           

It was reaching later into the night, and still no sign of Sehun. ____ searched through the whole building and even asked many people if they had seen him, with no luck. She was about to call him when a small commotion arose from the front entrance.

            “What happened to his face?”

            “Did he get into a fight?”

            “Isn’t he supposed to be the quiet one?”

            ‘Sehun?’ ____ thought. It couldn’t be him, could it? She pushed past those blocking the way and sure enough there he was. His decked out leather jacket and black jeans couldn’t hide the large bruise forming on his left eye.

            “Jesus Sehun what happened?” ____ ran up to him and brought his face closer to hers.

            “I ran into a door on my way out,” he said bluntly.

            “Bull, follow me,” she grabbed a hold of his hand and led him out the door, causing the party to have a silent moment.

           

Together, they left outside into the starry night. ____ made Sehun stand in front of her, in full view of the shiner on his face.

“What happened?” she questioned him.

“I told you what happened, I-”

“I know that’s not true, you and I both know.” ____ gave him the third degree. Only because she cared about her friend.

“I- I can’t talk about it,” he hung his head low.

_____ began to get frustrated at him, “why not?” He said nothing in return.

“Sehun, you know you can tell me these things.” She placed a hand on his face, caressing the bruise on his eye.

Sehun exhaled deeply. “I wish I could.” ____’s eyes softened at his statement.

“It’s going to be okay, you know that right?”

“Yeah,” he said as he stepped back from ____’s touch. “It’s late, you should probably head home.”

“My bag’s inside-”

“I’ll see you soon, ____” He said as he vanished down the street without another a word.

 

~~~~~~

 

Since the night of the party, ____’s been more cautious when around Sehun. Whenever she would see him,, she would ask how he was. His only response every time was; “okay.” She said no more, as something small could have set him off. This was the part of Oh Sehun that always plagued ____’s mind, yet she never had the guts to find out.

 

It was late one night and Sehun was once again at ____’s house. The two sat on either ends of the couch, watching the mindless screen portray music from the year before. At least Sehun was watching it, ____ was deep in thought. She didn’t know anything about the boy who sat next to her. She looked over at Sehun. His black eye was slowly healing and only had small traces of purple to compliment his brown eyes. She knew nothing about his family, his past, where he grew up; nothing. It was eating away at her brain to the point where she thought it was going to combust into flames of fury.

“Who are you?” she spoke out.

Sehun snapped out of his concentration. “What?”

“You heard me, who are you Oh Sehun?”

Sehun raised an eyebrow, continuing to stare blankly at ____. “I seriously have no idea what you are on about.”

“I seriously have no idea about you, Sehun.” She stood up and began to pace back and forth in front of him. “I have known you a long time and I still have no idea where you live, where you lived before here. Do you have any brothers? Sisters? Who the hell are you?” She cracked. She was tired of him being so secretive about himself.

“I can’t tell you, not now anyway.”

“Why not?” ____’s voice was deafening.

Sehun looked up to see the tears forming on his friend’s face, which made a large portion of himself died inside.

____ sat down back I her spot, her arms wrapped around shaking frame. “I think you should leave Sehun.”

“____, I-“

“Just go,” she managed to say as she hid her head on her knees. “Please, I need to clear my head.”

“Alright,” he said quietly and stood up. As he headed for the door, he turned back to see ____ in the same position as before. “Goodnight ____,” he said as he left her to her thoughts.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

 

Tada! Part 1 is up! Sehun why are you so perfect? 

Anyone here Sehun biased? Did I portray your husband him well? XD

Part 2 coming soon. Comments are loved <3

Andy ^^